Pinkbox Doughnuts® announces Memorial Day creations
Pinkbox Doughnuts® will sell a special line up of patriotic-themed doughnuts for the upcoming Memorial Day holiday. The specialty doughnuts will be available for in-store purchase from Thursday, May 25 through Memorial Day, Monday, May 29. They are also available for pre-order online now until May 29 for next day pick up.
The selection includes:
- American Pee Weez, glazed vanilla cake Pee Weez with stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Sprinkle, a glazed raised ring topped with stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Tie Dye, a red, white and blue marble frosted raised ring
- Patriot Swirl, a blue frosted raised shell filled with cherry cheesecake and topped with a red swirl
- American Flag, a white frosted raised bar filled with white whip and topped with red, white, and blue flag décor
- It’s Ya Birthday, a white frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake whip and topped with blonde oreo and party décor
- American DoughCro, a glazed croissant doughnut filled with blueberry cheesecake and topped with a blue whip rosette and stars and stripes sprinkles
- USA Vegan, a chocolate frosted raised vegan shell topped with a chocolate vegan buttercream rosette and stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Pooh®, a chocolate cake topped with chocolate buttercream, covered with chocolate icing with stars and stripes sprinkles
- Pinky®, a vanilla cake topped with pink buttercream, covered in pink icing with candy décor, and an American Flag
- Veegee, a vegan glazed vanilla cake with orange vegan buttercream, orange frosting and American Flag décor
For more information on Pinkbox Doughnuts, store locations, hours, and doughnut varieties, please visit www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com.
ABOUT PINKBOX DOUGHNUTS®
Awarded “All-Time Best Doughnuts” by Las Vegas Weekly, and “Best Doughnuts” in the Las Vegas Review-Journal “Best of Las Vegas” Awards, Pinkbox Doughnuts has seven locations across the metropolitan Las Vegas Valley as well as at the California/Nevada border in Primm, Nevada and in St. George, Utah. Established in 2012, Pinkbox Doughnuts offers a fun modern-day twist on the classic doughnut shop with a whimsical pink interior where more than 70 varieties of delicious doughnuts – each with their own creative design and personality – are sold 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Perfect for social media memories, Pinkbox Doughnuts is expanding rapidly with plans to open several new stores. It also operates a doughnut food truck that travels to parties and special events. For more information, please visit www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com and follow on Instagram at @pinkboxdoughnuts, Facebook at Pinkbox Doughnuts, TikTok at Pinkbox Doughnuts, and Twitter at @pinkboxdoughnuts.