PIVOTAL UFC® LIGHTWEIGHT MATCHUP BETWEEN
(#4) BENEIL DARIUSH AND (#8) ARMAN TSARUKYAN
HEADLINES RETURN TO AUSTIN’S MOODY CENTER
UFC FIGHT NIGHT®: DARIUSH vs TSARUKYAN
TICKETS GO ON SALE FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3
(#9) DAN HOOKER vs (#12) BOBBY GREEN
(#8) ROB FONT vs (#2 FLW) DEIVESON FIGUEIREDO
(#9) SEAN BRADY vs (#11 MW) KELVIN GASTELUM
UFC® returns to Austin, Texas with one of the most stacked fight nights of the year, headlined by a pivotal lightweight matchup between No. 4 Beneil Dariush and No. 8 Arman Tsarukyan. Also on the card, lightweight strikers collide as No. 9 ranked contender Dan Hooker takes on No. 12 Bobby Green in a five-round co-main event.
UFC FIGHT NIGHT®: DARIUSH vs TSARUKYAN will take place Saturday, December 2 at Moody Center. The prelims will be simulcast in English and Spanish on ESPN+ starting at 4 p.m. ET/ 1 p.m. PT, followed by the main card on ESPN and ESPN+ at 7 p.m. ET/ 4 p.m. PT.
UFC FIGHT NIGHT®: DARIUSH vs TSARUKYAN tickets will go on sale Friday, November 3 at 12 p.m. CT and are available for purchase at ticketmaster.com. Ticket sales are limited to eight (8) per person. UFC Fight Club® members will have the opportunity to purchase tickets Wednesday, November 1 at 12 p.m. CT via the website www.ufcfightclub.com. A special Internet ticket pre-sale will be available to UFC newsletter subscribers Thursday November 2 starting at 12 p.m. CT. To access this presale, users must register for the UFC newsletter through UFC.com.
VIP Experience packages are available via On Location, UFC’s Official VIP Experience Provider. Enjoy exclusive access with an official ticket package that can feature premium seating, VIP access to weigh-ins, all-inclusive hospitality, meet-and-greets with UFC fighters and more. For more information, visit UFCVIP.com to view package details.
Perennial top contender Dariush (22-5, fighting out of Yorba Linda, Calif.) has his sights set on securing another dramatic victory to return to the title conversation. A high-level grappler with knockout power, he has won eight of his last nine bouts, including wins over Mateusz Gamrot, Tony Ferguson and Drew Dober. Dariush now intends to show that he is still one of the best in the world by taking out Tsarukyan.
Rising star Tsarukyan (20-3, fighting out of Erevan, Armenia) looks to make the most of his second UFC main event by securing the biggest win of his career. Among the most well-rounded athletes on the UFC roster, Tsarukyan has impressed with finishes over Joel Alvarez, Joaquim Silva and Christos Giagos. He now aims to announce himself as the next challenger for the lightweight belt with a defining victory over Dariush.
Hooker (23-12, fighting out of Auckland, New Zealand) plans to deliver another vintage highlight-reel performance. An all-action fighter who is no stranger to post-fight bonuses, Hooker has established himself as a favorite amongst fans with thrilling victories over Paul Felder, Gilbert Burns and Jim Miller. He now looks to defend his spot in the Top 10 of the division and set himself up for a championship run in 2024.
Always entertaining, Green (31-14-1 1NC, fighting out of Fontana, Calif.) aims to keep the momentum going from his main event first-round KO of rising prospect Grant Dawson from just under one month ago. A member of the UFC roster since 2013, Green currently holds the record for the most significant strikes landed in UFC lightweight history with 1,644, a total he amassed from wins over Tony Ferguson, Lando Vannata and Clay Guida. He now seeks to make it three victories by finish in a row and break into the Top 10 for the first time.
Additional bouts on the card include:
- An intriguing bantamweight bout pits No. 8 ranked contender Rob Font (20-7, fighting out of Woburn, Mass.) against former UFC flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo (21-3-1, fighting out of Condor Belem, Para, Brazil)
- A high stakes welterweight bout sees No. 9 ranked contender Sean Brady (15-1, fighting out of Philadelphia, Penn.) welcome No. 11 ranked middleweight Kelvin Gastelum (18-1 1NC, fighting out of Yuma, Ariz.) back to the division
- Former UFC bantamweight champion and current No. 12 ranked contender Miesha Tate (19-9, fighting out of Las Vegas, Nev.) takes on fellow veteran No. 13 ranked Julia Avila (9-2, fighting out of Oklahoma City, Ok.)
- UFC Hall of Famer Clay Guida (38-20, fighting out of Johnsburg, Ill.) plans to start another long win streak against Joaquim Silva (12-5, fighting out of Curitiba, Brazil) at lightweight
- No. 11 ranked light heavyweight contender Khalil Rountree Jr. (13-5 1 NC, fighting out of Las Vegas, Nev.) aims to make a statement against undefeated No. 12 ranked Azamat Murzakanov (13-0, fighting out of Fairfield, N.J. by way of Nalchik, Russia)
- Punahele Soriano (9-3, fighting out of Las Vegas, Nev.) and Dustin Stoltzfus (14-5, fighting out of Lancaster, Penn.) collide in a middleweight tilt
- Dana White’s Contender Series signee Zach Reese (6-0, fighting out of Houston, Texas by way of Shiner, Texas) debuts against Cody Brundage (9-5, fighting out of Englewood, Colo.) in a middleweight bout
- Lightweights Drakkar Klose (13-2-1, fighting out of Glendale, Ariz.) and Joe Solecki (13-3, fighting out of Wilmington, N.C.) lock horns
- Steve Garcia (14-5, fighting out of Albuquerque, N.M.) meets Melquizael Costa (20-6, fighting out of Baura, Para, Brazil) for a featherweight scrap
- Dana White’s Contender Series signee Rodolfo Bellato (11-2, fighting out of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) makes his UFC debut against Ihor Potieria (20-4, fighting out of Kiev, Ukraine)
- Welterweights Wellington Turman (18-7, fighting out of Curitiba, Brazil) and Jared Gooden (18-8, fighting out of Duluth, Ga.) aim to steal the show
- Veronica Hardy (7-4-1, fighting out of Nottingham, England by way of Caracas, Venezuela) and Jamey-Lyn Horth (6-0, fighting out of Squamish, British Columbia, Canada) face off in a flyweight matchup
UFC® is the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization (MMA), with more than 700 million fans and 243 million social media followers. The organization produces more than 40 live events annually in some of the most prestigious arenas around the world while broadcasting to over 900 million TV households across more than 170 countries. UFC’s athlete roster features the world’s best MMA athletes representing more than 75 countries. The organization’s digital offerings include UFC FIGHT PASS®, one of the world’s leading streaming services for combat sports. UFC is owned by global entertainment, sports, and content company Endeavor, and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, visit UFC.com and follow UFC at Facebook.com/UFC, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok: @UFC.
About Moody Center
Moody Center provides the nation’s 11th-largest city with a premier venue to host the biggest artists and acts on the planet. Designed specifically for concerts, the new arena replaces the 46-year-old Frank C. Erwin Jr. Center at The University of Texas and is home to The University of Texas Women’s and Men’s basketball games, family shows, and other sporting and community events. Moody Center is the first of its kind in the industry with an unrivaled partnership between Oak View Group, Live Nation/C3 Presents, The University of Texas at Austin, and Minister of Culture, Matthew McConaughey. In 2022, Moody Center ranked #1 highest-grossing venue in its category by Billboard Magazine and received the 2022-23 New Concert Venue of the Year Award by Pollstar Magazine and Arena of the Year by the Academy of Country Music. For additional information and news, follow @moodycenteratx on Facebook, Instagram, Threads, X, YouTube, and Tik Tok.