L:Smoked BBQ Bloody Mary and R: St. Louis Ribs
(Photos Courtesy: Hospitality Boulevard)
SMOKED BURGERS & BBQ OFFICIALLY OPENS
IN THE FORUM SHOPS AT CAESARS
Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars is officially open! Designed and operated by Hospitality Boulevard, guests can partake in a creative menu consisting of BBQ favorites prepared with West Coast flare. Meanwhile, a roster of handcrafted cocktails include shaken specialties and smoked iterations of beloved classics. The experience provides a comfortable vibe with indoor and outdoor seating right on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
“We are thrilled to provide a fun, relaxed and comfortable atmosphere with great food,” says Joey Pintozzi, vice president of marketing and sales, Hospitality Boulevard. “Smoked Burgers & BBQ is the prime spot for dining experiences ranging from lunch with friends or colleagues to watching games or a simply enjoying a lively night out.”
Signature dishes include:
- Smoked Chicken Wings: Smoked for two hours and served plain, Buffalo-style or tossed in one of the chef’s signature BBQ sauces.
- World Famous Pig Candy: Apple-smoked candied bacon prepared with brown sugar, cayenne pepper, cumin and served with cornbread.
- Loaded BBQ Nachos: Crisp corn tortillas layered with Smoked BBQ brisket, pulled pork, shredded cheddar cheese topped with jalapeño, scallions, cilantro and sour cream.
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Blueberry Sliders: Buttermilk fried chicken breast, fresh blueberry jam, jalapeño and pepper jack served on a Hawaiian sweet roll.
- Chopped Beef Brisket: Savory sliced brisket, coated in smoked-spice dry rub and served with a side.
- Louisiana Hot Link: Grilled, split pork hot link slathered in BBQ sauce.
- Smoked Pork Sandwich: Pulled pork shoulder seasoned with the chef’s spice blend, tossed with mustard BBQ sauce and served on Texas toast with coleslaw.
- Salted Caramel Banana Pudding: Graham cracker crust layered with banana cream, sliced bananas and a drizzle of salted caramel.
Specialty cocktail highlights include:
- Smoked BBQ Bloody Mary: Jack Daniels, homemade Bloody Mary mix, “Smoked” BBQ sauce, jalapeño, Tabasco topped with candied bacon, chicken wing, cherry tomato and an olive.
- Smoked Manhattan: Jack Daniels Rye, sweet vermouth and Angostura Bitters.
- Watermelon Fresh: New Amsterdam Vodka, watermelon liqueur, simple syrup, fresh watermelon and a fresh watermelon cube.
- The G & T: New Amsterdam Gin, Fever Tree Tonic Water and frozen blueberries.
Smoked Burgers & BBQ is now accepting reservations and can be booked here.
ABOUT SMOKED BURGERS & BBQ
Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars specializes in jaw-dropping burgers, handcrafted cocktails, draft beer, homemade lemonades and sweet teas. The menu takes a twist on BBQ classics while infusing a bit of West Coast flare. Designed and operated by Hospitality Boulevard, the restaurant features indoor and outdoor Strip-side dining and live entertainment. Smoked Burgers & BBQ’s emphasis is on creating the ultimate guest experience whether it be for a work lunch, watching the big game or spending a night out on the town in a casual, comfortable environment. Hours of operation are 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., Sunday through Thursday, and until 12 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. For more information, find and follow on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
ABOUT HOSPITALITY BOULEVARD
Designed with the quintessentially perfect customer experience in mind, Hospitality Boulevard is a restaurant and bar conglomerate created by every-day guys, Ryan Klaasen and Joey Pintozzi. From Los Angeles to Las Vegas to New York, Hospitality Boulevard’s portfolio of venues includes Anotheroom, The Otheroom, Smoked Burgers and BBQ and The Wellesbourne. Additional concepts are underway and will be announced later in 2019. A trip to one of Hospitality Boulevard’s venues ensures a memorable experience accompanied by distinctively delicious food and beverage.