Experience the VIP Life Off-Strip as JW Marriott Las Vegas Celebrates 20th Anniversary with a Super Suite $20,000 ‘Fly Me Away’ Package
Available through October, package boasts a stay in the luxurious 3,000-square-foot Aviation Suite, a helicopter tour, private chefs, personal yoga lessons, shopping sprees, and…a bottle of 20-year old Glenlivet XXV Single Malt Scotch Whiskey, and they’re just getting started…
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa was the first luxury resort to open in Summerlin, an affluent master-planned community in Las Vegas just minutes from Red Rock Canyon, the Spring Mountains and some of the best off-Strip dining and shopping in the city.
That was nearly 20 years ago and to mark this milestone, the resort is launching the limited-time only Fly Me Away package. At $20,000, any guests can feel like a first-class high roller.
Fly Me Away package:
- Three-night stay in the luxurious 3,000-square-foot Aviation Suite – high atop the Palms Tower, the Aviation Suite stretches its 3,000-square-foot layout into a sleek, modern space. Featuring shades of blue and grey, and industrial touches inspired by aviation throughout, the space boasts an expansive master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom featuring a massive walk-in shower with rainfall shower head and a roomy balcony. Juliette balconies off the main living room and master bedroom give the vacation-goer gorgeous views of Red Rock Canyon and the Summerlin valley. Velvet couches, metal accented seating and accessories, and aviation décor help set the tone for this masculine space.
- 24-hour butler service
- A helicopter tour of the Las Vegas Strip for two with complimentary limo service
- One Private chef-prepared meal with cooking lesson in the Aviation Suite
- A $1,000 shopping spree at Downtown Summerlin with limo service
- All-inclusive dining during three-night stay
- Speed Vegas driving experience for two with limo service
- One round of golf for two with a golf pro at TPC Las Vegas
- Cocktail reception with bartender demonstration in the property’s Herb Garden
- Private in-suite couples massage with complimentary JW branded robes
- Private table games lesson in the Rampart Casino with $500 in table games credit
- Private Yoga Lesson in Spa Aquae with complimentary yoga wear
- One bottle of 20-year old Glenlivet XXV Single Malt Scotch Whiskey
Explore package details online here. The weekend-only, three-night package is offered through Oct. 31, 2019 at $20,000 (inclusive of taxes and fees), and can be booked by calling Samantha Zeluff at 702-869-7031.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with more than 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor flexible space, eight restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to sophisticated, self-assured travelers seeking The JW Treatment™ – the brand’s philosophy that true luxury is created by people who are passionate about what they do. JW hotels offer crafted experiences that bring to life the brand’s commitment to highly choreographed, anticipatory service and modern residential design, allowing guests to pursue their passions and leave even more fulfilled than when they arrived. Today there are 80 JW Marriott hotels in nearly 30 countries and territories. JW Marriott is proud to participate in the industry’s award-winning loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®. Members can now link accounts with Starwood Preferred Guest® at members.marriott.com for instant elite status matching and unlimited points transfer. Visit JW Marriott online, and on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.