HYDE BELLAGIO INTRODUCES DELECTABLE NEW DISHES TO ‘EARLY EAVENING MENU’
New small plates from Circo join popular favorites on 5 – 10 p.m. menu
Hyde Bellagio introduces new gourmet small plates to its early evening menu, served fountain-side every evening from 5 – 10 p.m. The new menu continues Hyde’s exclusive culinary collaboration with neighboring Circo, holding on to popular favorites while indulging taste buds with enticing new bites.
New menu highlights include:
- Caprese Crostini – Toasted slices of fresh ciabatta topped with fresh buffalo mozzarella, baby heirloom tomatoes, balsamic gelée and campari tomato jam.
- Spinach Frittata – A decadent take on a classic French dish, this offering features fresh spinach and savory prosciutto encased in light puff pastry and served with truffle caviar and crème fraîche.
- Hamachi “Cones” – Made with sushi grade Hamachi tuna and seasoned with fresh citrus, these mouth-watering “cones” are wrapped in a fried wonton and topped with vegetable confetti and wasabi foam.
- Grilled Curry Chicken – Perfectly seasoned and grilled curry chicken skewers are coated in toasted pistachio and served with a sun raisin puree and Greek yogurt for dipping.
- Cinnamon Dusted Churros – Those with a sweet tooth will be tempted by warm, crispy churros accompanied by a trio of dipping delicacies including hand-whipped cream, raspberry coulis and chocolate fondue.
Other new additions include house-made potato crisps served alongside an espelette pepper and tomato fondue for dipping; a colorful spread of San Danielle Prosciutto and compressed melon topped with balsamic gelée; and frito misto, a lavish spread of shrimp, calamari and squash blossom seasoned with roasted garlic and served with lemon aioli.
These dishes join favorites such as Kobe Beef Sliders; Salmon Flatbread; and Hyde’s adult version of milk and cookies – freshly baked chocolate chip cookies served with a White Russian. With dishes ranging from warm to chilled and savory to sweet, the diverse menu offers an indulgence for every palate. Guests are invited to gather on Hyde’s beautiful terrace nightly as the sun sets while enjoying these whimsical bites, hand-crafted cocktails and the unparalleled views of the Fountains of Bellagio.
About Hyde Bellagio
Hyde Bellagio is the first nightlife venture in Las Vegas by renowned hospitality leader sbe. Recently awarded “Best New Club” by Las Vegas Weekly, the venue boasts a seamless indoor/outdoor space and floor-to-ceiling windows and an expansive terrace that showcases Las Vegas’ most-celebrated landmark, the Fountains of Bellagio. Hyde Bellagio introduces an exclusive early-evening experience beginning at 5 p.m., highlighted by an award-winning mixology program and a menu of gourmet small plates from Circo. Long after the sun sets, Hyde Bellagio evolves into Vegas’ hottest nightlife destination with 40 VIP tables, a diverse rotation of DJs, live performances and the city’s most exclusive clientele. Hyde Bellagio is open nightly 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. and Tuesday, Friday and Saturday 10 p.m. to late. Every Tuesday, Hyde celebrates its ‘Lost Angels’ insider night, delivering the unfiltered sounds and style of LA. Every Saturday, late night meets daylight with “Sunrise Sessions,” a party that begins at 1:30 a.m. and continues into the early morning hours delivering hot, up-and-coming house beats. For more information, visit HydeBellagio.com.