MAVERICK HELICOPTERS CELEBRATES NATIONAL AVIATION DAY WITH 10 REASONS TO FLY WITH MAVERICK
National Aviation Day is Sunday, Aug. 19
Celebrate National Aviation Day, Sunday, Aug. 19, with a Maverick Helicopters experience. Maverick offers the highest level of safety and service in the industry and has over 21 years of experience. Here are 10 reasons on why to fly Maverick Helicopters:
- Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the sky, flying high above the iconic Las Vegas Strip. Maverick offers flights soaring over the mega resorts of the Strip and offers unparalleled views of Downtown Las Vegas and historic Fremont Street.
- Departing from Las Vegas, Maverick’s Grand Canyon excursions will descend and land 3,500 feet into the Grand Canyon in Hualapai Indian Territory.
- Maverick offers a Maui adventure unlike any other on the Hana Rainforest Experience. Descend and land within the Hana Rainforest and traverse the lush vegetation including banana and coconut trees and wild flowers. Also, fly over Maui’s North Coast with views of sea cliffs, cascading waterfalls and world-famous surf destinations.
- Experience the South Rim of the Grand Canyon with a Maverick flight soaring high above the deepest and widest parts of the Grand Canyon. Guests also will enjoy the awe-inspiring vistas, panoramic overlooks and trails that can only be accessed from inside the Grand Canyon National Park.
- Maverick Helicopters has recently expanded operations to Hawaii’s northernmost and oldest island, Kauai. Soar high above the Garden Isle’s most iconic natural landmarks, the Na Pali coast, Waimea Canyon and Jurassic Falls on the Kauai Discovery flight.
- Investing over $85 million in Quiet Technology Maverick Helicopters has the largest fleet of ECO-Star helicopters. ECO-Star provides the safest and most comfortable helicopters in the world.
- Accommodating every bride and groom on their big day, Maverick Helicopters offers a full range of wedding packages. The special day will become a treasured memory by flying over the breathtaking Las Vegas Strip or landing in the Grand Canyon, Valley of Fire or Hana Rainforest.
- Maverick Helicopters is the exclusive helicopter operator to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway (LVMS). Soar over the electric sky at EDC Las Vegas for VIP aerial views that elevate the festival experience to a whole new level. Buckle up and arrive in style for NASCAR weekend with VIP transfers to and from LVMS.
- Maverick’s pilots have received over 150 awards for safety and customer service, including the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)’s distinguished Diamond Award. Flying more 250,000 guests annually.
- For those one-of-a-kind experiences, Maverick Helicopters offers private helicopter charters. Popular charter locations include Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Death Valley and custom routes throughout the Hawaiian Islands.
For more information or to book a reservation, please call 1-888-261-4414 or visit www.flymaverick.com.
About Maverick Helicopters
Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, flies more than 250,000 guests annually out of Las Vegas, Grand Canyon South Rim, Grand Canyon West Rim, Maui, Hawaii and Kauai, Hawaii. The company operates the largest and youngest fleet of Airbus EC130/H130 ECO-Star helicopters with nearly 50 aircraft and holds the top safety record of any tourism-based aviation company in the world. Maverick Helicopters employs the industry’s top pilots and has received numerous accolades including the Federal Aviation Administration’s Award of Excellence “Diamond Award” 2011-2017; Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association’s “Best Air Tour Company” 2010-2018; TripAdvisor’s “Certificate of Excellence” Hall of Fame 2011-2016; Las Vegas Review-Journal’s “Best Tour” in 2014 and 2016; and many more. In 2016, Maverick Helicopters celebrated 20 years of operation as one of the world’s leading tourism companies.