TOPS NIELSEN’S TWITTER TV RATINGS
FOR WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 7- SEPTEMBER 13
1. The 2015 Miss America Competition (ABC) 9/13, 4774, 326
2. The Late Show With Stephen Colbert (CBS) 9/8, 2032, 64
3. Think It Up ! 9/11, 1924, 74
4. The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (NBC) 9/9, 1684, 59
5. Bachelor in Paradise (ABC) 9/7, 1276, 46
6. Fear the Walking Dead (AMC) 9/13, 1273, 66
7. Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood (VH1) 9/7, 1147, 161
8. WWE Monday Night Raw (USA Network) 9/7, 1130, 160
9. The Late Show With Stephen Colbert (CBS) 9/10, 1100, 21
10. Do Your Job: Bill Belichek & 2014 Patriots (NFL Network) 9/9, 873, 12
Join the Conversation: #MissAmerica
Executive Producers for the “2016 Miss America Competition” are Anthony Eaton, Sam Haskell and dick clark productions’ Allen Shapiro, Mike Mahan and Mark Bracco. Tall Pony Productions produces.
About The Miss America Organization
The Miss America Organization, a 501(c) 4 non-profit corporation, provides millions of dollars in annual college scholarship assistance making it the largest scholarship program for women in the United States. MAO is comprised of 52 licensed organizations, which includes all 50 states, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico. MAO contestants contribute tens of thousands of community service hours annually and have raised over $10 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and Miss America scholarships since 2007.
About dick clark productions
dick clark productions (dcp) is the world’s largest producer and proprietor of televised live event entertainment programming with the “Academy of Country Music Awards,” “American Country Countdown Awards,” “American Music Awards,” “Billboard Music Awards,” “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest,” “Golden Globe Awards,” “Hollywood Film Awards” and the “Streamy Awards.” Weekly television programming includes “So You Think You Can Dance” from 19 Entertainment, a division of CORE Media Group and dcp; “World’s Funniest” from Jukin Media and dcp; as well as “BOOM!” from Keshet DCP, the joint venture between Keshet International (KI), the global distribution and production arm of Keshet Media Group and DC Media, the parent company of dcp. dcp also owns one of the world’s most unique and extensive entertainment archive libraries with more than 55 years of award-winning shows, historic programs, specials, performances and legendary programming. For additional information, visit www.dickclark.com.