BRIO Tuscan Grille is Firing Up the Grill with
“The Art of Grilling” Special, Now – July 23
Menu selections include fish, chicken, steak and more starting at $21.95
Grilling is a Tuscan tradition dating back hundreds of years, and preparing the ideal dish is an art to be admired. BRIO Tuscan Grille (BRIO), which has perfected grilling, is pleased to offer “The Art of Grilling” two-course special menu for a limited time, now – Sunday, July 23. The unique grilled dishes, featuring the highest quality ingredients and paired with one of BRIO’s house-made desserts, are offered seven days a week during dinner.
With “The Art of Grilling” promotion, guests can enjoy an entrée and dessert from the following choices:
- Grilled Branzino & Summer Panzanella Salad – Arugula, cucumber, tomato, grilled red pepper, chickpeas, red onion, croutons, Feta, red wine vinaigrette ($27.95)
- Grilled Half Chicken – Mint cilantro relish, grilled fingerlings, bacon, caramelized onions, arugula, lemon vinaigrette ($21.95)
- 9 Filet – Pearled couscous pilaf, grilled zucchini, red onions, tomatoes, kale, Feta, Poblano vinaigrette ($31.95)
Dessert — Choose One
- Dolchino dessert selections include: Crème Brulee, Caramel Mascarpone Cheesecake and Strawberry Shortcake Crumble
Ideal complements to “The Art of Grilling” entrées are BRIO’s select wines or a seasonal cocktail:
- Kim Crawford, Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough, New Zealand) – Medium-bodied and dry, with hints of grapefruit, gooseberry and passionfruit ($11 per glass, $16.50 per 9-oz. glass, $44 per bottle)
- Meiomi, Pinot Noir (California) –Medium-bodied and fruit forward, with hints of strawberry, jammy fruit, mocha and vanilla ($12 per glass, $18 per 9-oz. glass, $48 per bottle)
- The Elder Statesman Seasonal Cocktail – Ketel One vodka, St. Germain, lime juice, served on the rocks ($9)
Leading up to the promotion, and in honor of Father’s Day on June 18, BRIO is pleased to present its “King of the Grill” contest. Guests can enter at http://woobox.com/nkkope for a chance to win a $500 gift card to Home Depot for a new grill and a box of steaks from Michael’s Finer Meats. The winner will be announced via email on June 16.
“Summer is a wonderful time to enjoy delectable grilled dishes. At BRIO, we are pleased to use our grilling expertise to prepare the highest quality cuisine with a twist of light and refreshing sides,” said BRIO Culinary Director & Chef Alison Peters.
BRIO locations in Las Vegas are at Tivoli Village and Town Square. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. at Tivoli Village and 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. at Town Square. Reservations are highly suggested and can be made online by visiting BrioItalian.com. Reservations can also be made at Tivoli Village by calling 702-433-1233 or at the Town Square location by calling 702-914-9145. For the latest news on BRIO Tuscan Grille follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About BRIO Tuscan Grille
BRIO (meaning “lively” or “full of life”) is a “polished casual” restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, “Tuscan Grille” is descriptive in the menu that features oven-roasted steaks, chops and seafood, similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany. BRIO’s philosophy is “to eat well, is to live well;” which is why it only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO brings the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. BRIO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO|BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Founded in 1992, BBRG currently operates more than 100 restaurants including BRAVO! Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Bon Vie Bistro. Please visit the website for BRIO locations at www.brioitalian.com and follow the restaurant on Twitter (@brioitalian) and Facebook (facebook.com/brioitalian)
About BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc.
BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBRG) is a leading owner and operator of two distinct Italian restaurant brands, BRAVO! Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille. BBRG has positioned its brands as multifaceted culinary destinations that deliver the ambiance, design elements and food quality reminiscent of fine dining restaurants at a value typically offered by casual dining establishments, a combination known as the upscale affordable dining segment. Each of BBRG’s brands provides its guests with a fine dining experience and value by serving affordable cuisine prepared using fresh flavorful ingredients and authentic Italian cooking methods, combined with attentive service in an attractive, lively atmosphere. BBRG strives to be the best Italian restaurant company in America and is focused on providing its guests an excellent dining experience through consistency of execution. For more information, visit www.bbrg.com.