Comme Ça by David Myers Offers Guests the Finest Fall Ingredients with Specialty Dining and Cocktail Offerings
Comme Ça by David Myers inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas embraces the cooler fall and winter months with new specialty dining and cocktail menus featuring the freshest ingredients of the season.
Chef David Myers and Chef Brian Howard have developed seasonal specials in line with Comme Ça’s reputation for approaching French cuisine with unique and adventurous angles. Starting Nov. 12, Comme Ça guests can enjoy several new offerings, including:
- Glazed Lamb Shank – adding a seasonal touch to the restaurant’s already popular lamb dishes, this entrée will feature roasted butternut squash, spiced currant and toasted hazelnut.
- Buttermilk Fried Frog Legs – always pushing guests to expand their dining horizons, Comme Ça introduces this French classic served with celery root remoulade and parsley vinaigrette.
- Duck Confit – guests can enjoy this traditional French dish accompanied with house-smoked bacon, cipollini onion braised in red wine and caramelized fig.
- Seared Foie Gras – this new approach to a Comme Ça favorite features vanilla-scented butternut squash, bourbon-glazed pecan tart and huckleberry.
- Endive and Pear Salad – for a light bite, this salad includes salt-roasted hazelnut, watercress and blue cheese.
- Brick-Roasted Chicken – this delicious dish is made with reduced chicken jus, roasted button mushrooms, smoked bacon, diced tomato and fine herbs and topped with Chasseur, a classic French sauce.
- Braised Beef Short Rib – this astonishingly tender entrée is accompanied with a mouth-watering potato puree, sage and pomegranate.
- Fish of the Day –Comme Ça will introduce a new variety of fresh fish on the menu every three days. Each dish will be paired with potato gnocchi, tomato confit and chorizo.
- Crispy Pork Belly – another distinctive standout, this dish will include cabbage braised in red wine, roasted apple and pearl onion.
- Specialty side dishes will include Roasted Butternut Squash with spiced currant and hazelnut; Creamed Corn with chicharrón, espelette and lime; and Charred Brussels Sprouts with maple bacon and Banyuls.
In addition to the new cuisine, Comme Ça’s expert mixologists have composed four specialty cocktails to add a seasonal flair to the already stellar 18A cocktail menu. Guests can indulge their pumpkin cravings with the Pumpkin Patch, featuring whiskey, pumpkin purée, maple, lemon, ginger, and candied pecan garnish. Tea Time is a perfect mix of gin, honey herb syrup, lemon, pear, and an Earl Grey float. As the months get colder, guests can warm up with the Apple Sizzle made with bourbon, apple, spiced simple syrup, lemon, and ginger and served in a smoked snifter with a flamed orange twist. Those looking for a bit of nostalgia can revisit their school days with Winter Break, a delicious concoction made with tequila, basil and cucumber cubes, lemon and lime juices, St. Germain, a drop of Fresno chili oil, and a splash of simple syrup.
For a complete list of menu items, visit the Comme Ça website.
About Comme Ça Las Vegas:
Comme Ça at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is acclaimed Chef David Myers’ second location outside of his popular West Hollywood flagship. Inspired by France’s vibrant neighborhood brasseries, the rustic chic Adam D. Tihany-designed restaurant is located on the third floor of the stylish hotel and serves up hearty brasserie classics in addition to handcrafted cocktails. Lunch is served Friday through Sunday from noon to 5 p.m.; and dinner is served Monday through Thursday from 5:30 to 11 p.m., and Friday through Sunday from 5 to 11 p.m. In 2011, Comme Ça received the Wine Spectator “Award of Excellence;” “Best Restaurant” by Desert Companion and 944 Magazine; and “Best Power Lunch – Las Vegas” by Worth magazine. The acclaimed French brasserie received an “A” in every category by the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Additionally, Comme Ça’s famed ‘Penicillin’ was selected as “Best Cocktail” by Vegas Seven weekly newspaper.
For reservations or additional restaurant information, please call 877.893.2001 or 702.698.7910 or visit online at www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com or www.commecarestaurant.com. Stay updated on the latest restaurant news and events by following Comme Ça on Twitter (CommeCaLV) and Facebook (Comme Ca Restaurant Las Vegas).