Cowabunga Bay Waterpark Splashes Into June with Mermaid Mondays, Movies, Adult, and Slide Nights with Fireworks
Dad’s are Free on Father’s Day
Cowabunga Bay Waterpark makes a splash with a variety of June Summer specials including: Movie nights, After Dark Adult Party, Slide Nights (featuring fireworks), Mermaid Mondays and a free splash day for Dad.
Cowabunga Bay Water Park offers a fun-filled playground for guests, featuring amenities such as heated pools, complimentary tubes and life jackets, shade structures, gourmet food items, including the refreshing park favorite, Pineapple Dole Whip (and Dole Whip Mimosa’s, for ages, 21+).
The retro themed park cools off guests with more than 20 slides and attractions, including the largest lazy river in Nevada, 9 water slides, 4 surf and swim pools, and an interactive splash zone and kids play area with 10 pint-sized slides and tipping buckets.
Cowabunga Bay June Promotions:
- After Dark 21+ ADULTS ONLY night begins Friday, June 7th with a $21 admission.The party takes place 8pm-Midnight and includes a guest DJ from Mix 94.1, games & bar (liquor for purchase) and free parking. Tickets and cabana specials are only available online and in limited quantities. Visit bit.ly/2TGWbzJ.
- Movie Nights – Guests may enjoy family movies under the stars, on Tuesday evenings, 6p.m. – 10p.m., from the comfort of their floating tube or a beach chair. Movies are shown in the Boardwalk Bay, June 11 – July 30 and general admission tickets are available for $12.99. Visit bit.ly/2ZawsTv to purchase tickets in advance online. Featured kid movies include:
- 6/11 Little Mermaid
- 6/18 How to train your Dragon
- 6/25 Lilo & Stitch
- 7/2 Tangled
- 7/9 Shrek
- 7/16 Up
- 7/23 Frozen
- 7/30 Incredibles
- Mermaid Mondays – Kids can learn to swim like a mermaid each first Monday of the month thru August, 2pm and 2pm.
- Spectacular Slide Nights and Fireworks take place Saturday nights, June 15 through August 3. Admission is $27.99.
- Father’s Day – Dads get in free with the purchase of a regular priced admission for a kid on June 16, 11a.m. – 7p.m.
For additional information on hours, operating dates, season passes, and more, please visit www.cowabungabayvegas.com or follow Cowabunga Bay Water Park on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About Cowabunga Bay Water Park
Cowabunga Bay Water Park, located at 900 Galleria Drive in Henderson, is the largest water park in Nevada filled with an expansive collection of state-of-the-art thrill rides. Featuring more than 20 slides and attractions, it is the ultimate in family and guest entertainment. For more information on hours, opening dates, purchasing tickets, and season pass information please call 702.850.9000 or visit www.cowabungabayvegas.com. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @cowabungabaylv and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CowabungaBayLasVegas.