Hash House A Go Go’s St. Patrick’s Day specials
are better than finding a four-leaf clover in a pot of gold
WHAT: Irish eyes will be smiling, and tummies will be full at Hash House A Go Go this St. Patrick’s Day with plenty o’ Irish-inspired dishes. Enjoy one of these or other favorites from the regular brunch and dinner menus.
All day and night brunch and dinner specials include:
- Beef and Guinness Irish Stew – a thick and hearty Irish beef stew with carrots and celery served over mashed potatoes ($12.99)
- Corned Beef & Cabbage – house made corned beef served with cabbage, carrots and red potatoes ($14.99)
Bar specials include:
- Black & Tan – half Guinness® and half Harp Lager ($6)
- Frigid Irishman – house made nitro cold brew with a shot of Jameson’s Cask Mates and topped with whipped cream ($6)
- HH Irish Coffee – house blend coffee served with a sugar cube, a shot of Jameson whiskey and topped with whipped cream ($6)
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Hash House A Go Go
Inside the LINQ Hotel & Casino, 3535 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Inside the Plaza Hotel and Casino, 1 South Main Street
6800 W. Sahara Ave.
555 N. Stephanie Street in Henderson
For reservations or inquiries, please call The LINQ Resort & Casino location at (702) 254-4646, the W. Sahara location at (702) 804-4646, the Henderson location at (702) 898-4646 or the Plaza Hotel & Casino location at (702) 384-4646, or visit www.hashhouseagogo.com.
About Hash House A Go Go
Hash House A Go Go brings farm-fresh food with a funky, modern twist to the locals and visitors of Las Vegas. The well-known restaurant is famous for its unusual décor and enormous portions. The restaurant has garnered dozens of local and national “Best Of” accolades, including, most recently, “Best Waffles” in the Las Vegas Review-Journal’s 2019 “Best of Las Vegas” poll, and has been featured on the Food Network, “Martha Stewart,” “Dr. Phil” and the popular Travel Channel program, “Man v. Food.”