GREEN VALLEY RANCH WELCOMES THE RETURN OF
“SPRING AT THE TERRACE” GREEN VALLEY RANCH
Beginning Friday, March 24, guests are welcome to enjoy the springtime at the resort’s botanical themed lounge with craft cocktails, seasonal snacks and more
Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa & Casino springs into the new season with the return of its seasonal outdoor pop-up lounge, “Spring at the Terrace.” Opening Friday, March 24, guests will be welcomed and whisked away to a blissful springtime escape on the resort’s patio in The Backyard.
As spring begins to blossom and the Vegas valley starts to see warmer weather, “Spring at the Terrace” will transport guests into a picturesque atmosphere filled with garden-inspired décor. The al fresco destination will include special pop-up events throughout the season, along with themed libations and light bites. In addition, guests can reserve their own private pergola to further enjoy this botanical escape.
“Spring at The Terrace” Menu includes:
- Spill the Tea $32: Casa Del Sol Blanco, chamomile tea, orange blossom honey, apricot, lemon, cucumber bitters (serves two)
- Garden Party $32: A trio of mini cocktails featuring fresh herbs and complimentary florals and fruit, also available in full size flower pot:
- Passionfruit and Mint: Bacardi, mint, lemon verbena, passionfruit, lime
- Strawberry and Tarragon: Grey Goose Strawberry and Lemongrass, green chartreuse, strawberry, tarragon
- Basil and Lavender: Botanist, italicus, lavender, basil, lemon
- Buy Yourself Flowers $17: Ketel One Grapefruit and Rose, Pomp & Whimsy, strawberry, lemon, Rosé foam
- Full Bloom $16: Fords, Lillet Blanc, butterfly pea flower tea, black lemon bitters, Fever Tree sparkling lemonade
- Bella Donna $16: Belvedere Blackberry and Lemongrass, Violette, orgeat, blackberry, lemon
- Golden Hour $17: Producer, St. Germain, apple, turmeric, lemon, egg white, eucalyptus bitters
- Valley View $17: Casamigos Blanco, rosato, peach, yuzu, lime, habanero tincture, basil crystals
- Make My Day $16: Makers Mark, Aperol, orange oleo, thyme, lime, Fever Tree ginger beer
- Wake Up Call $16: Absolut VANILLA, Kahlua, espresso
- Rosé, Flight $45:
- Three Ounce Tasting of each – La Marca, Prosecco, Veneto Lucien Albrecht, Cremant d’Alsace, AlsaceMoët & Chandon, Nectar Imperial, Champagne Maison No. 9, Provence Château d’Esclans, Whispering Angel, Côtes de Provence
- Rosé, By The Glass/Bottle:
- La Marca, Prosecco, Veneto $12 | $60
- Lucien Albrecht, Cremant d’Alsace, Alsace $15 | $70
- Moët & Chandon, Nectar Imperial, Champagne $35 | $175
- Veuve Clicquot, Champagne $180
- Dom Pérignon, Champagne $950
- Maison No. 9, Provence $18 | $70
- Château d’Esclans, Whispering Angel, Côtes de Provence $15 | $60
- Basil Hummus, Roasted Tomatoes & Grilled Artichoke Hearts $16: House-made basil hummus, grilled artichoke hearts, roasted tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, extra virgin olive oil, grilled pita bread
- Spiced Hazelnut, Goat Cheese & Blackberry Salad $14: Baby arugula, micro petite mix, torn basil, mint, Meyer Lemon goat cheese, spiced hazelnuts, champagne vinaigrette
- Truly Mad Artisan Cheese Plate $22: Artisanal cheeses, Valencia Orange preserve, violet candied pecans, red grapes, wildflower honeycomb, grilled baguette, rosemary breadsticks
- It’s Always Charcuterie Time $24: Assorted charcuterie meats, citrus cured olives and artichokes, red onion confiture, green peppercorn mustard, grilled artisan bread, grissini breadsticks
- Strawberry Rhubarb Bars $10: Strawberry mousse, rhubarb gelee, swiss cake, rhubarb mousse
- Orange Blossom Honey Crème Brulee $12: Lemon shortbread cookie, fresh berries, caramelized sugar crisp
“Spring at the Terrace” Special Pop-up Dates:
- Friday, May 5 – Saturday, May 6: Kentucky Derby Weekend
- Friday, May 5: 4 – 11 p.m. (regular hours)
- Saturday, May 6: 1 – 11 p.m.
- Friday, May 12 – Sunday, May 14: Mother’s Day Weekend
- Friday, May 12: 4 – 11 p.m. (regular hours)
- Saturday, May 13: 1 – 11 p.m.
- Sunday, May 14: 1 – 9 p.m.
“Spring at the Terrace” will be open every Friday and Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Walk-ins are welcome, but reservations are recommended and can be made through the concierge at 702.617.7744 for tables and private pergolas. Pergolas will be available with a food and beverage minimum starting at $100 and may be reserved in two-hour blocks. For large parties, guests can call 702.617.6800 for reservations.
For more information and to make a reservation, please visit https://www.greenvalleyranch.com/eat-and-drink/spring-at-the-terrace/.