Details of the camps are explained below. More information and required forms are available on the camp website at www.unlvwomensbasketballcam
Ages: Girls entering grade 9-12
The Elite Camp is for the advanced player, entering grades 9-12, who is looking to play basketball at the next level. Emphasis will be placed on individual instruction, offensive and defensive concepts, and utilizing these skills and concepts in game settings.
Do you have what it takes to participate in a full Division I women’s basketball practice? If so, this is the camp for you. Only the strong will survive our Elite Camp!
Elite Camp Features
- Intense competition and college-style drills
- First-hand instruction from head coach Kathy Olivier and staff
- UNLV Nike participation package
- Awards for competition
For: All Club, Varsity, JV and Middle School Teams
Cost: $500 for one team or $950 for two teams, $250 for Middle School
Great facilities and competition divided up according to level of play make this camp a must for all teams! Develop offensive and defensive fundamentals as a squad, while being exposed to a DI basketball atmosphere on the campus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
High school coaches ARE allowed to coach their own team. Each team must have an adult coach and that coach must register the team. Teams are responsible for their own meals and lodging, but for discounted rates we encourage you to register at one of our two host hotels. Check out our website www.unlvwomensbasketba
Team Camp Features
- 4-game guarantee (3-game for middle school)
- Participation in team-building exercises and demonstrations
- Experienced and qualified referees for every game
- UNLV Hoops t-shirt for each camper
- Camp store to purchase snacks, drinks, Nike t-shirts, etc.
Ages: Scarlet Division – Girls in grades 2-12
Gray Division – Girls in grades 2-8
Boys Division – Boys in grades 2-6
Our most popular camp, for those in grades 2-12, day camp focuses on fundamentals of the game taught in a fun, enthusiastic atmosphere. Drills are led by Coach Olivier, her coaching staff, and current members of the UNLV Women’s Basketball team. Stations and skill work will include passing, dribbling, shooting, and rebounding.
Individual Camp Features
- UNLV Hoops T-shirt and basketball for each camper
- Daily games, contests, and instruction
- Awards for competitions
- Individual instruction for each camper
- Written camper evaluations
*Participate in the team camp and attend the Individual Camp for $125!