Silverton Casino Hotel is the perfect place for delicious food and a weekend escape from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip. For more information on dining options at Silverton Casino Hotel please visit www.silvertoncasino.com .
Thanksgiving Day Specialty Menus
Venue: Twin Creeks Steakhouse
Info: A three-course menu includes: Smoked Duck Breast Salad or Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, Free Range Turkey with a foie gras stuffing, sage giblet gravy, yukon gold mashed potatoes, haricot verts and cranberry pear relish. Guests can also choose between a pumpkin cheesecake or a strawberry trifle for dessert.
Cost per person: $45; Regular menu also available. Served from 2 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Venue: Sundance Grill
Info: Start with a choice of soup or salad. Entrees include a choice of Prime Rib, Oven Roasted Tom Turkey and Salmon all served with traditional Thanksgiving fixings: green beans almandine, apple sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes with giblet gravy, bourbon sweet candied yams and cranberry orange relish. For desert, guests can choose between pumpkin or pecan pie.
Cost per person: $18.95; Regular menu also available?? Served from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Venue: Seasons Buffet
Info: Guests can indulge on a full holiday feast featuring traditional favorites like roasted turkey, snow crab legs, bourbon sweet candied yams and apple sausage stuffing. Also, Seasons Buffet is serving fall favorites like roasted pork loin, fried shrimp chicken & dumplings and butternut squash ravioli with a brown butter sauce.
Cost: $25.99 per person; $24.99 per person with Silverton Rewards Club Card; Children 4 – 6 are half price; Children 7 or older are regular price. Served from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Venue: Mi Casa Grill Cantina
· Mondays: 50 + promotion from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. for $5, Lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $9.99 with Silverton Rewards Club card, $10.99 without a card, Dinner from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. for $13.99 with Rewards card and $15.99 without a card
· Tuesdays: Lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $9.99 with Rewards card and $10.99 without a card, Dinner from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. for $13.99 with Rewards card and $15.99 without a card
· Wednesdays: Lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $9.99 with Rewards card and $10.99 without a card, Dinner for 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. for $13.99 with Rewards card and $15.99 without a card
· Thursdays: Lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $9.99 with Rewards card and $10.99 without a card. Enjoy a themed dinner during Polynesian Night from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. where guests eat for only $19.99 with a Silverton Rewards Club card and $21.99 without a card.
· Fridays: Lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $9.99 with Rewards card and $10.99 without a card, Dinner from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. for $13.99 with Rewards card and $15.99 without a card
· Saturdays: Lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $9.99 with Rewards card and $10.99 without a card, Dinner from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. for $13.99 with Rewards card and $15.99 without a card
· Sundays: Brunch from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $17.99 with Rewards card and $19.99 without a card, Dinner from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. for $13.99 with Rewards card and $15.99 without a card
Sundance Grill Late Night Specials
Time: Midnight to 5 a.m.
Info: Satisfy your appetite with the late night specials at Sundance Grill. This American home cooking style restaurant will leave you wanting more with specials available from midnight to 5 a.m. Guests can enjoy sliders for .99 cents, ham steak and eggs for only $3.95 and the Wild Card Special, which includes two farm fresh eggs, two bacon or sausage, hash browns, toast and jelly for $2.95.
Date: Every Sunday starting at 1 p.m., Monday starting at 5 p.m., Thursday starting at 5 p.m. and Friday & Saturday starting at 7 p.m.
Venue: Shady Grove Lounge
Info: This football season enjoy food and drink specials along with model dealers, Blackjack and other exciting entertainment in the Party Pit! DJ Draztek spins the latest in music starting at 9 p.m. (Friday and Saturday only). Guests can revel in the specials on cocktails and food special.
Happy Hour at Mi Casa Grill Cantina
Time: Daily 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Info: Mi Casa has some happy hour specials to get excited about. Enjoy $2 beer specials, 50 percent off tequila shots (not including Super Premium Tequila and above) and $3 Mi Casa Margaritas only available at Mi Casa Grill Cantina. **Happy Hour is not available during Monday Night Football**
Happy Hour at Twin Creeks Steakhouse
Date: Tuesday through Saturday
Time: Tuesday through Thursday 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Info: Twin Creeks is offering half price on all items from the Tapas menu, including specialty drinks, house wine and non-premium craft beer during select hours of the week and weekend. The Happy Hour is only available inside the lounge.
About Silverton Casino Hotel
Silverton Casino Hotel offers 300 deluxe rooms and suites and world-class amenities all located within an upscale, contemporary luxury lodge-themed resort. Silverton Casino Hotel is home to a variety of restaurants and dining options, including the Seasons Buffet, the 24-hour Sundance Grill, Shady Grove Lounge, Twin Creeks Steakhouse, Mi Casa Grill Cantina, Starbucks and Johnny Rockets. In addition to the flagship 165,000-square-foot Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, Silverton offers 90,000 square feet of gaming with more than 1,900 slot machines and 30 table games, and the Mermaid Restaurant & Lounge. The property features a 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium with more than 4,000 sharks, stingrays and tropical fish, which was voted “Best Free Attraction” in the Best of Citysearch®. Silverton is located at I-15 and Blue Diamond in Las Vegas. For more information, please call 702-263-7777 or visit www.silvertoncasino.com .