South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa Offers Holiday Menus This Thanksgiving at Six Participating Restaurants
On Thursday, Nov. 28, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa welcomes guests to celebrate Thanksgiving with specialty menus at six participating restaurants, including Baja Miguel’s, Coronado Café, Don Vito’s, Garden Buffet, Primarily Prime Rib, and Silverado Steak House.
$22.95 Three-Course Menu at Baja Miguel’s
Baja Miguel’s will offer a three-course menu for $22.95 per person for Thanksgiving, which includes the choice of a margarita or glass of wine. On Thursday, Nov. 28 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., guests will have the option to select from dishes including:
- First Course: Turkey Flautas Mole, shredded turkey rolled in corn tortillas; Salad Fiesta, chopped romaine lettuce with roasted corn, tomatoes, black olives, cheese and a salsa ranch dressing; or Chicken Tortilla Soup.
- Second Course: Traditional Home-style Roasted Turkey, with gravy, apple and chestnut dressing, Yukon gold mashed potatoes, maple glazed yams, Brussel sprouts and cranberry relish; or Halibut Veracruz, an 8-ounce fillet served over sautéed zucchini, cilantro rice and seasonal vegetables.
- Third Course: Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Flan. Guests may have dessert served à la mode for an additional $1.
$15.95 Three-Course Menu at Coronado Cafe
Coronado Café celebrates Thanksgiving on Thursday, Nov. 28, with a three-course menu for $15.95 per person, including a complimentary glass of wine or margarita. The specialty menu will be available from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., and include:
- First Course: Cream of Butternut Squash Soup or Thanksgiving Salad Bowl.
- Second Course: Traditional Home-style Turkey Roast with giblet gravy, apple and chestnut dressing and the choice of Yukon gold mashed potatoes or maple glazed yams, Brussel sprouts and cranberry relish; or Honey Glazed Ham with Crown Royal maple bourbon sauce, glazed yams, and the choice of Roasted Chateau or Yukon gold mashed potatoes with green beans.
- Third Course: Pumpkin Pie or Apple and Cranberry Dumpling. Guests may have dessert served à la mode for an additional $1.
$41 Three-Course Menu at Don Vito’s
On Thursday, Nov. 28, Don Vito’s will serve a three-course meal with a complimentary glass of wine or cocktail for $41 per person from 2 to 9 p.m., including:
- First Course: Autumn Farro Salad, with ancient grains, cranberries, toasted walnuts, pumpkin seeds, parmesan cheese and baby kale with an Italian vinaigrette; Warm Ricotta Cheese, with a prosciutto crostini; or Arancini Roma, filled with goat cheese in a spicy marinara sauce.
- Second Course: Herb Roasted Young Turkey served with giblet gravy and an apple and chestnut dressing with the choice of Yukon gold creamed potatoes or maple glazed yams, baked acorn squash with cranberry relish and green beans; Turducken, with chicken rolled in a deboned duck with a homemade dressing and rolled again in a seasoned deboned turkey that is butter basted and slowly roasted. The Turducken is served with pan gravy, glazed yams, mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts; Sicilian Braciola, a flank steak rolled with breadcrumbs, pecorino cheese and baby spinach, and simmered in a tomato demi glazed with a side of pasta and seasonal vegetables; or Halibut San Sebastian poached in a seafood broth with claims and served with a lemon risotto and vegetables.
- Third Course: Pumpkin Pie; Italian Apple Cake; or Pavlova. Guests may also include the choice of coffee or tea.
$19.95 (Club Card) /$22.95 (No Club Card) Thanksgiving Garden Buffet
South Point Hotel’s Garden Buffet will serve a Thanksgiving Buffet on Thursday, Nov. 28 for $19.95 with a Club Card or $22.95 without a Club Card from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. The Garden Buffet will also offer a breakfast buffet from 7 to 10 a.m. for $9.99 with a Club Card or $11.95 without a Club Card. The Breakfast Buffet will include bottomless Bloody Marys.
The Thanksgiving Buffet will also include two glasses of draft beer, wine or champagne. Guests will have the opportunity to experience the Garden Buffet’s new live action salad bar with a variety of salads to selection from including made-to-order salads. Diners looking for a traditional feast can enjoy the live carving station with Roasted Turkey and Slow Roasted Prime Rib. In addition, the holiday buffet offers a variety of options, including Lemon Peppered Chicken; Roasted Salmon with Wild Grains and Cranberries; Pork Cutlets, Brisket Enchiladas; Smoke Ham with Raisin and Bourbon Glaze; Jambalaya; Smoked Pork Ribs and more. The dessert station will be filled with delicious sweet indulgences such as Apple and Cranberry Cobbler; Fruit and Cream Pies; Gateaus and Torts; Pumpkin Pie; Gelato and more. The buffet will also offer six live serving stations along with sushi, butternut squash soup, seasonal fruit and more.
$35 Three-Course Menu at Primarily Prime Rib
Primarily Prime Rib will serve a three-course meal for $35 per person and include a complimentary glass of wine or cocktail from 2 to 9 p.m. The menu will include:
- First Course: Harvest Salad with romaine and Boston lettuce, sliced pears, cranberries, candied pecans and a white apple cider vinaigrette; New England Style Seafood, with shrimp, scallops, crab and mushrooms folded in a sherry cream sauce in a pastry crust; Ginger Chicken Salad served over a crostini; or Butternut Squash and Corn Bisque.
- Second Course: Herb Roasted Young Turkey served with giblet gravy and an apple and chestnut dressing with the choice of Yukon gold creamed potatoes or maple glazed yams, baked acorn squash with cranberry relish and green beans; Roasted Prime Rib, a 10 ounce dry aged prime rib; Chicken Maryland, with a corn pancake, and grilled tomato and bacon served with Chicken Jus; Pacific Salmon, grilled and served over sautéed zucchini with squash, toasted almonds and a smoked almond butter; Dry Aged Sirloin Steak, a broiled 10 ounce New York steak with cipollini onions and a bourbon demi; or Bone In Pork Chop served with sautéed tomatoes, mushrooms, shallots and a Crown Royal apple demi.
- Third Course: Pumpkin Pie; Apple and Pecan Tart; or Chocolate Mousse Cake. Guests may also include the choice of coffee or tea.
$55 Four-Course Menu at Silverado Steak House
On Thursday, Nov. 28, Silverado Steak House will serve a four-course menu for $55 per person and include a complimentary glass of wine or cocktail from 3 to 10 p.m., including:
- First Course: Chilled Shrimp Cocktail; Leek and Wild Mushroom Au Gratin, with white Cheddar cheese and parmesan crostini; or Beef Satay, grilled with a smitane sauce and quinoa salad.
- Second Course: Butternut Squash and Corn Bisque; Fall Harvest Salad, with teardrop tomatoes, cranberries, candied pecans and an apple cider vinaigrette; or Silverado Salad Bowl with a champagne dressing tossed tableside.
- Third Course Herb Roasted Young Turkey served with giblet gravy and an apple and chestnut dressing with the choice of Yukon gold mashed potatoes or maple glazed yams, baked acorn squash with cranberry relish and green beans; Turducken, chicken rolled in a deboned duck with a homemade dressing and rolled again in a seasoned deboned turkey that is butter basted and slowly roasted. The Turducken is served with pan gravy, glazed yams, mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts; Honey and Maple Glazed Smithfield Ham, with a Crown Royal gravy and spinach stuffed tomato; or New England Halibut, poached in a Samuel Adams I.P.A broth and topped with shrimp and crab in a cream sauce with asparagus tips. The Halibut and Ham are served with the choice of roasted chateau or whipped potatoes.
- Fourth Course: Pumpkin Pie; Chocolate Mousse Cake; or Baked Granny Smith Apples filled with cranberries and pecans. Guests may also include the choice of coffee or tea.
Regular menus will also be available at Baja Miguel’s, Coronado Café, Don Vito’s and Silverado Steak House on Thursday, Nov. 28. Daily specials will not be offered. All guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid form of ID to receive the complimentary cocktail. Tax and gratuity are not included.
For more information or reservations, please visit South Point’s dining website.
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point Hotel will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a separate race and sports book area, 11 restaurants, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room, world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon, a 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment, a 700-seat Bingo room, a 16-screen Cinemark movie complex, a state-of-the-art 64-lane bowling center, a 52,000-square foot Conference Center and an 80,000-square foot Exhibit Hall. South Point Hotel is also home to the Tournament Bowling Plaza, a multi-million dollar professional bowling tournament facility. In addition, South Point Hotel has the finest equestrian event facility in the country. The 240,000 square feet of event space features three climate-controlled arenas, vet clinic, feed store, more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.
“Official Hotel and Casino of Las Vegas Motor Speedway” and sponsor of the September 2018/2019 Las Vegas NASCAR Monster Energy cup race, South Point 400. In addition, South Point’s Sports Book is home of Vegas Stats & Information Network” (VSiN), where you can listen to the broadcast on SiriusXM 204 and watch the video livestream on VSiN.com.