DISCOVER THE BIG, WONDERFUL WORLD OF TOYS
AS THE SPRINGS PRESERVE PRESENTS TOYTOPIA
New interactive exhibit to open Sept. 18 through Jan. 3
Big fun and even bigger toys—including the world’s largest Etch-A-Sketch—are coming to Las Vegas as the Springs Preserve presents Toytopia, a new interactive exhibit for kids of all ages beginning Saturday, Sept. 18.
Admission to the family friendly, hands-on Toytopia is free for Springs Preserve members and with paid general admission, every Friday through Monday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. through Jan. 3.
At Toytopia, you can trace the development and history of many of the world’s most iconic toys in a world of rediscovery, delight and wonder as you play, learn and experiment with toys created from the 1900s to today. Learn how tin toys were made, what toys were popular in every decade of the 20th century, and how G.I. Joe could talk without batteries!
Kids and adults of all ages are sure to find their favorite toys in the exhibit—and are guaranteed to rekindle the wonder and delight of their favorite childhood moments. The exhibit also features:
- The world’s largest Etch-A-Sketch, standing almost 8 feet tall!
- A retro 80s arcade area, with working classic video games including Ms. Pac Man, Donkey Kong Jr., and Missile Command.
- A life-size doll house, with engaging play areas
- LEGO® play area
- A life-sized Monopoly car token for a unique photo opportunity!
- A large toy clock tower that displays interactive and engaging toy displays
- Giant Battleship game, and much more
Toytopia is created by Stage Nine Design and distributed by Exhibits Development Group. For more information, visit springspreserve.org or follow the Springs Preserve on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.