**March Entertainment Listings Update**
Aliante Casino + Hotel
March 1, 8 & 15: The Lon Bronson Band, playing 9 p.m. – 11:30 p.m., consists of world class musicians playing R&B, Rock and Soul. $5 cover charge.
March 2, 16 & 30: Volume 1 features a variety of music from pop, salsa to cha-cha. Doors open at 10 p.m. with a $5 cover charge. (Ladies are free.)
March 9: Country super star Clay Walker performs his biggest hits including “She Won’t Be Lonely Long” and “If I Could Make a Living.” Doors open at 8 p.m., tickets start at $50. http://www.vegas24seven.com/?p=17225
March 23: The Ides of March featuring Jim Peterik hit the stage. Peterik began playing with The Ides of March in 1964 and since then recorded chart topping tracks “Vehicle” and “High on You.” Doors open at 8 p.m., tickets are $20.
March 29: Boogie Knights perform the best of disco, for a night of hustling on the dance floor at 10 p.m. with a $5 cover charge.
· Every Tuesday: Put a group of your brainiest friends together for Pub Trivia, seven rounds of challenging team trivia including category, general knowledge and picture rounds. Friends and coworkers compete to come out on top and win a prize from 7 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
· Every Thursday: Ultra smooth Gypsy jazz performed by Las Vegas’ premier Gypsy jazz Group: Hot Club of Las Vegas, featuring compositions of The Rosenberg Trio, along with originals from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
· Every Friday: Patrons can sing along to dueling pianos from 7:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. followed by live DJ and go-go dancers from 11:30 p.m. – 3 a.m.
· Every Saturday: Enjoy Acoustic Junkyard playing a variety of pop/rock and country from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. followed by live DJ & and go-go dancers. Come hit the dance floor in ETA from 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
· Every Sunday: Various local contemporary jazz vocalists and instrumentalists hit the stage from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
· March 16: The new hip duo, Ian & Chastity, plays acoustic interpretations of all the top 40 and classic favorites from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
MRKT Sea & Land:
· Every Friday: Singer/pianist Sara Thiele entertains MRKT patrons to the sounds of her sultry vocals on Fridays from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
· Every Saturday: Join singer/guitarist Michael Johnson for more of your current and classic favorites from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
· Every Friday and Saturday: Guitarist Jeno Kurucz sets the mood with bossa nova and jazz standards at the Bistro 57 bar from 6 p.m.–10 p.m.
Aliante Casino + Hotel
7300 Aliante Parkway
North Las Vegas, NV 89084
For table reservations, please call 702.692.7777. Guests must be 21 or older.