The Golden Tiki Releases Holiday Cocktails and
“Food of the Gods” Menu
The Golden Tiki, Las Vegas’ world-famous premier tiki bar, will add to its array of exotic beverage offerings with five new holiday drinks offering playful twists on warm cocktail favorites, and the “Food of the Gods” menu, finally offering fans delicious bar bites inspired by the Golden Tiki legend.
Available through Dec. 31, holiday drinks ($10 each) include:
- Tom and Jerry (TJ batter, Coruba dark rum, hot water, whipped cream, nutmeg)
- Balls’n’Cider (Fireball cinnamon whiskey, warm apple cider, cinnamon)
- Tiki Tiki Tiki Coffee (Kahlua, Appleton Reserve rum, whipped cream vodka, whipped cream)
- Naughty Hot Chocolate (Hot cocoa, whipped cream vodka, topped with marshmallows)
- Hot Buttered Rum (Hot butter, Coruba dark rum, hot water, nutmeg)
Served 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. daily (ongoing), the “Food of the Gods” menu accompanies the libations with:
- Captain’s Balls – eight juicy meatballs served with teriyaki sauce and a pineapple garnish ($9). “From our friends at Headhunters Village comes this tasty dish that took four men to prepare.”
- Orange chicken boneless wings ($10) – “Direct from his Island Trading Post, One Eyed Cy’s #1 Seller! They can’t fly, but they sure are tasty!”
- “Lord Baltimore’s Last Meal” – wontons served in a delectable broth with green onion garnish ($9).
- Bad HeadHunters vegetable spring rolls served with sweet Thai chili sauce ($8).
- “Mermaid Lisa’s Favorite” sriracha french fries served with homemade pineapple ketchup and Tikiyaki dipping sauce ($9). “This is the only thing known to put a smile on her face. Leave one as an offering by her painting.”
About The Golden Tiki
Located in Chinatown, Las Vegas, The Golden Tiki is a journey to a wondrous land where boundaries are only limited to one’s imagination. The vision of hospitality veteran Branden Powers, in collaboration with Seth Schorr, Jeff Fine and Joe Cain, The Golden Tiki has spared no expense in recreating the classic mid-century tiki bar, reminiscent of Don the Beachcomber and Trader Vic’s storied establishments. The hand crafted cocktail menu features nostalgic classics and new creations, alongside a strong list of craft beer and rum selections. Collaborating with renowned artists including Tiki Bosko, Billy the Crud, Bill Collins and Oceanic Arts, the one-of-a-kind decor also boasts an animatronic skeleton of the mythical privateer and legend behind The Golden Tiki, William Tobias Faulkner. Open 24 hours a day, The Golden Tiki offers a multitude of experiences and can host private parties up to 145 people. For more information, visit thegoldentiki.com or call 702.222.3196.