An Over-the-Top Bloody Mary, Pro Happy Hours, and More Launch as ‘Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews’ Becomes a Favorite Spot for Sports
Sickies Garage in Town Square has extended hours on game days and 30 televisions throughout, so fans never miss a play
Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews – located in Town Square.
Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews brings fans the ultimate location for game day. This garage-themed restaurant and bar is serving up 50 burgers and 50 brews, in addition to a selection of more than 25 wings, lots of shareable apps, delicious shakes, and now, an over-the-top bloody mary for game day!
- The Sickies Signature Bloody Mary is a 22 ounce beauty that features Tito’s Handmade Vodka and is topped with: an onion ring, grilled cheese, a traditional wing, rib tip, bacon, hot pickled egg, green olive, pickle, and a lime wedge. It also comes with a House Beer Chaser! $16.99
- Pro Football Happy Hour – in addition to Sickies Happy Hour, during all Pro games, fans can receive:
- $1 off domestic pints or talls
- $1 off House Wine by the glass
- $5.99 select appetizers
- ‘Pick ‘Em Football’ A weekly contest fans can play online at www.sickiesburgers.com with weekly prizes, as well a season grand prize!
- Open at 9 a.m. on weekend game days.
- 30 Televisions so fans don’t miss a play!
Sickies Garage is now open daily from 11 a.m. until midnight
(open early on weekend game days at 9 a.m.)
Town Square (next to Town Square Park)
6629 S Las Vegas Blvd., Building J, Suite B-120
Las Vegas, NV 89119
ABOUT SICKIES GARAGE BURGERS & BREWS:
In the early 2000s, a group of like-minded friends would meet up to tinker on their projects – motorcycles, cars, or to just talk shop. Grilling at the garage sparked a new avenue for creativity, crafting experimental burgers with unusual toppings that family and friends were excited to try. Testing the newest burgers at the garage, which quickly became known as “Sickies Garage,” was often the reason to play hooky from work by calling in “sick.” These friends just wanted to spend more time together on their projects at the garage than they did at work. All who met at the garage were eager to have their own special burger and quickly the offering grew into an arms-length-list of 50 burgers and 50 brews. Something truly for everyone, by everyone. So, in 2012 these friends opened their first full-service restaurant to sell their now infamous burgers, wings, brews, and malts and Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews was born. The first restaurant was welcomed by the community in Fargo, ND, leading to a roadway of success with new locations opening in Bismarck and Grand Forks, ND, and Sioux Falls and Rapid City, SD. In 2020, Sickies Garage rolled even further down the highway, to Omaha, NE, Las Vegas, NV, and Orlando, FL (coming soon).