The Victory Lap Challenge Whips Into The Fast Lane and New Menu Items Take Off at Sickies Garage at Town Square
A tower of five pounds of food awaits challengers who compete for bragging rights…and a free t-shirt
Locals’ favorite place to grab a burger, Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews, located in Town Square.
Exciting announcements coming from Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews, a hotspot quickly gaining attention for its menu of 50 burgers and 50 brews, and so much more.
Beginning today, Sickies Garage launches the long-awaited Victory Lap Challenge – a towering accomplishment for any foodie up to the battle! The Victory Lap Challenge features more than five pounds of food with the outer buns being patty melts; the middle bun, a grilled cheese sandwich; and filling in the middle…succulent pulled pork, bacon, more burger patties, two fried eggs, fried jalapeños,
fried pickles, boneless chicken wings, and BBQ and Sriracha sauces. Of course, no meal at Sickies Garage is complete without a heaping pile of fries! The Victory Lap Challenge is $49.99, but if you clear your plate on your own within 60 minutes, the meal will be free and you’ll receive a t-shirt, your name on the wall of fame, and major bragging rights!
Sickies Garage also added new menu items including:
- KETTLE CHIPS & DIP – Fresh kettle chips served with French onion dip. 7.99
- PRETZEL FRIES – Fry-size soft pretzel sticks served warm with beer cheese dipping sauce. 9.99
- A new wing sauce, Honey Sriracha.
- New Supercharged ½ lb. Angus Beef Burgers
- MOZZERATI – A tasty, all-new Italian model, this baby features deep-fried cheese curds, marinara, and melty mozzarella cheese on a delicious burger patty. 14.99
- JALAPEÑO POPPER BURGER – Crispy, spicy, and sweet with fried jalapenos, cream cheese, and Mom’s secret sweet jalapeno jam on our signature burger patty. Served with a side of raspberry dipping sauce. 13.99
- SICKCILIAN – A Sicilian work of art. Sausage patty topped with marinara, pepperoni, pepperoncini, provolone cheese, ham, lettuce, and mayo. 13.99
- CHIPS & DIP BURGER – Topped with fresh kettle chips, French onion dip, and provolone cheese. $12.99
- CHICKEN PARM SANDWICH – Crispy fried chicken breast smothered with marinara sauce and melted parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Finished with a splash of our perfectly blended parmesan & garlic wing sauce. 12.99
- FISH SANDWICH – Beer-battered, flaky, white fish served with lettuce, tomato, and American cheese, finished with dill-tartar sauce. 12.99
- New desserts include the Ultimate Chocolate Cake, Key Lime Margarita Cheesecake, Oreo® Cheesecake, and Carrot Cake
New menu is available now
Updated Hours of Operation for Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews at Town Square:
Monday – Thursday – 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday – 11 a.m. – midnight
Saturday – 10 a.m. – midnight
Sunday – 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Town Square (next to Town Square Park)
6629 S Las Vegas Blvd., Building J, Suite B-120
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Military members and first responders receive 20% off.
- Lunch Specials for just $9.99 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. daily (includes a soda).
- Kids Meals available for just $6.49 (includes a side and milk or soda).
- Happy Hour – Sunday – Friday 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. – close. Saturday is 9 p.m. – close featuring food and beverage specials.
ABOUT SICKIES GARAGE BURGERS & BREWS:
In the early 2000s, a group of like-minded friends would meet up to tinker on their projects – motorcycles, cars, or to just talk shop. Grilling at the garage sparked a new avenue for creativity, crafting experimental burgers with unusual toppings that family and friends were excited to try. Testing the newest burgers at the garage, which quickly became known as “Sickies Garage,” was often the reason to play hooky from work by calling in “sick.” These friends just wanted to spend more time together on their projects at the garage than they did at work. All who met at the garage were eager to have their own special burger and quickly the offering grew into an arms-length-list of 50 burgers and 50 brews. Something truly for everyone, by everyone. So, in 2012 these friends opened their first full-service restaurant to sell their now infamous burgers, wings, brews, and malts and Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews was born. The first restaurant was welcomed by the community in Fargo, ND, leading to a roadway of success with new locations opening in Bismarck and Grand Forks, ND, and Sioux Falls and Rapid City, SD. In 2020, Sickies Garage rolled even further down the highway, to Omaha, NE, Las Vegas, NV, and Orlando, FL (coming soon).