A Special Mother’s Day Feast Awaits Las Vegas Moms at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino Restaurants
Families throughout Las Vegas can treat mom to a special meal this Mother’s Day with delicious menus available at the various restaurants throughout JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino on Sunday, May 12.
Mom can feel the love with a variety of menu options at Ceres, Carmel Room, The Rampart Buffet and Promenade Café.
Ceres will serve a Mother’s Day brunch with seatings from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for $52 per person, $24 for children 12 and under. Offerings include:
- Breakfast pastries and fresh fruit: assorted breakfast breads and pastries, sliced seasonal fruit, berries, flavored bagels and cream cheese.
- Salad selections: baby mixed greens, classic Caesar salad, roasted beet salad and German potato salad.
- Antipasti display: cured meats, artisan cheese, olives, grilled marinated vegetable platter, flatbread, lavosh, and French rolls.
- Chilled seafood display: shrimp cocktail, crab claws, crab legs and smoked salmon, shaved red onions and capers.
- Omelet & Pancake station: made-to-order omelets or scrambled eggs with mushrooms, ham, cheddar cheese, spinach, tomatoes, Spanish onions, smoked bacon and sausage available for toppings. Buttermilk pancakes, whipped butter and maple syrup will also be available at this station.
- Carving station: crusted prime NY striploin or maple glazed ham.
- Hot items: pan seared salmon with champagne cream sauce, Dijon-rubbed roasted pork loin with sweet potato hash, wild mushroom ravioli with Marsala cream sauce, saffron rice.
- Children’s buffet: chicken fingers, curly fries, sliders, macaroni & cheese.
- Dessert: French pastries, strawberry shortcake, fruit tarts, éclairs, crème brulée, chocolate mousse cake, New York style cheesecake and other assorted treats.
For more information on Ceres’ Mother’s Day brunch or to make reservations, please call 702-869-7381.
Carmel Room, an elegant local’s favorite, serves a three-course Mother’s Day dinner from 3 to 8 p.m. for $49 per person. The menu includes a choice of a shellfish plate, butter lettuce salad or crab cake to start, butter roasted salmon, surf and turf or roasted free range chicken as the entrée and chocolate hazelnut bar or almond cake for dessert. For reservations and more information, please call 702-507-5955.
The Rampart Buffet offers a special Mother’s Day menu from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. for $18.99 per person ($16.99 with a Resort Rewards card). Brunch specialties will be served from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., including Belgian waffles, omelets made to order, eggs benedict, corned beef hash, cheese blintzes.
All other buffet stations will be available to diners all day, including:
- Salad bar: orange beet and endive salad, caprese salad, chicken salad, lox and cream cheese.
- Seafood on ice: cocktail shrimp, marinated mussels, marinated calamari.
- Soup bar: potato leek soup.
- Traditional Offerings: steak au poivre, Catalina pork loin, baked whitefish, chicken Florentine, citrus marinated roasted chicken, beef stew, rustic roasted red potatoes, roasted asparagus, mac-n-cheese, battered cod.
- Carving station: glazed ham, roasted turkey breast, prime rib, and braised leg of lamb.
- Specialty desserts: assorted cakes, miniature French pastries, cheesecake, assorted gelati.
- Beverages: champagne and mimosas.
For more information on The Rampart Buffet menu or to make reservations, please call 702-507-5944.
Promenade Café offers a three-course Mother’s Day menu for $14.99 per person from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. The first course features a choice of cream potato leek soup or fresh spring salad. Entrée options include roasted prime rib of beef, rotisserie Cornish game hen or pan seared salmon. Raspberry almond tart is served for dessert. For more information, please call 702-507-5966.
About JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa features 548 oversized guestrooms set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Located in Summerlin, 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip, the resort is close enough to indulge in the city’s amenities, but far enough away to enjoy golfing on one of the courses surrounding the resort or explore beautiful Red Rock Canyon. With all its beautiful amenities, the resort was voted as one of the “Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts” by readers of Condé Nast Traveler in November 2012. Guests can also indulge at JW Marriott’s luxurious Spa Aquae – voted one of the Top 100 Resort Spas in the United States by readers of Condé Nast Traveler in May 2012 – or lounge by the grass-edged pool. Plus, the resort features a wide selection of dining and entertainment options, from casual to elegant. All services and amenities synonymous with JW Marriott are at guests’ fingertips during their visit. JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa is at 221 N. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89145. For resort information or room reservations, call 877-869-8777 or visit www.jwlasvegasresort.com.
About JW Marriott
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 57 JW Marriott hotels in 23 countries; by 2015 the portfolio is expected to encompass 79 properties in 28 countries. www.marriott.com/jw-marriott/travel.mi
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.