Big Eats During the Big Game as Sickies Garage in Town Square Hosts Super Sunday Viewing Party with Special Game Day Menu
Reservations for the Big Game are now open
Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews, located in Town Square Las Vegas.
Since opening right in time for football season in 2020, Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews in Town Square has catered to sports fans cheering on their favorite teams – from football and hockey to soccer, car racing, and everything in-between. This year, Sickies Garage will offer up Big Game specials so sports fans can grab a table with their group and settle in to watch all the football action on the restaurant and bar’s 30 televisions.
In addition to their normal menu featuring 50 burgers, 50 brews, wings, shakes, and so much more, a special Game Day menu of shareable platters includes:
- The Pit Boss BBQ Emporium – House-Smoked St. Louis Rib Tips, Pulled Pork, Smoked Beef Brisket, Peppered Bacon, Six Cheese Mac “n” Cheese, Slaw, Texas Toast and Pickles ($110)
- What Happens in Vegas Platter – Pulled Pork Sliders, Mini Beef Sliders, Mini Hot Chicken Sliders, Boneless Wings served with your choice of three sauces, chips and salsa ($150)
- Sickies Street Taco Platter – Chicken Adobo, Seasoned Beef & Pork Carnitas, Chips and Salsa, Cabbage Slaw, Pickled Vegetables ($75)
- Crispy Shrimp Taco Platter – Crispy Shrimp, Pink Chili Mayo, Chips and Salsa, Pineapple – Cilantro Slaw ($95)
- Thai Sticks – Chicken and Shrimp Thai Style Skewers with Thai Peanut, Teriyaki, and Sweet Chili Dipping Sauces ($65)
- Seasonal Sliced Fruits & Berries Platter ($35)
- Guac & Chips Platter – Crispy Corn Tortilla Chips, Guacamole and Salsa ($35)
Seating begins 30 minutes before game time and there is a $50 per person minimum for food & beverage. Reservations can be made by calling (725) 735-5400. All reservation purchases are subject to sales tax and a 22% automatic gratuity.
Sunday, Feb. 12
Reserved seating beginning at 3 p.m. and runs through the end of the game
Game kicks off at 3:30 p.m.
Town Square (next to Town Square Park)
6629 S Las Vegas Blvd., Building J, Suite B-120
Las Vegas, NV 89119
ABOUT SICKIES GARAGE BURGERS & BREWS:
Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews is a family-friendly garage-themed restaurant and bar known nationally for their robust and innovative menu featuring over-the-top burgers and a monster list of delicious brews. Surrounded by décor from classic cars, trucks, and motorcycles, diners always have something fun to check out while enjoying the extensive menu. The menu features items like the Twin Cam (burger topped with peppered bacon and nacho cheese, dialed in between two grilled cheese sandwiches for buns!); the Glazed Doughnut Burger (with a glazed doughnut as a bun!); regular and boneless wings with 25 different sauces; delicious shareable appetizers; specialty Limited Time Only items throughout the year; hand-spun boozy and non-alcoholic shakes and malts; and a revved-up bar menu.
Following the Fargo, ND opening in 2012, new locations opened in Bismarck, ND, and Sioux Falls and Rapid City, SD. In 2020, Sickies Garage rolled even further down the highway, to Bellevue, NE and Las Vegas, NV, and in 2021, Kissimmee, FL. In 2022, Fargo welcomed a second location, and additional locations are coming soon.