DAYLIGHT Beach Club Makes a Big Splash
with Hot New July Line-Up and Parties
Dive into pool season and soak up the good vibes at DAYLIGHT Beach Club, located at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. The popular day club has announced upcoming performances in July, featuring in-demand local DJs on Fridays, EDM-centric DJs on “Sunburst Saturdays” and hip-hop on “LIT Sundays.” Schedule of performances and operational hours are available below.
Hours of Operation:
Starting Thursday, July 13: Thursday: Noon to 6 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
DAYLIGHT at Night, select Friday: 10 p.m. to close
“Neon Vibra” Saturday Nights: 10 p.m. to close
Sunday: Noon to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, July 1: “Sunburst Saturdays” with Troy Boi, combining trap, house, bass, vogue and dubstep while including live instruments along with elements of engaging visuals.
- Saturday, July 1: “Neon Vibra” with Reggaetonlandia, a high-energy group playing the hottest Latin EDM tracks all night long.
- Sunday, July 2: “Lit Sundays” with Too $hort, the legendary West Coast rapper known for hits like “Blow the Whistle,” “Shake that Monkey,” and “I’m a Player” returns to DAYLIGHT to bring the hype.
- Monday, July 3: Romeo Reyes, a Las Vegas DJ who will play the hottest Hip-Hop and House tracks.
- Tuesday, July 4: Kid Funk, a local Las Vegas DJ and producer is growing his fanbase, playing at notable venues like Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge and Zouk Nightclub at Resorts World will bring the energy on Independence Day.
- Friday, July 7: DJ Que brings a high-energy set while playing the hottest tracks from a variety of genres.
- Friday, Jul 7: DAYLIGHT at Night with Simp City, the hottest R&B party in Vegas featuring hit songs and throwback favorites.
- Saturday, July 8: “Sunburst Sundays” with Kid Funk, a local Las Vegas DJ and producer is growing his fanbase, playing notable venues like Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge and Zouk Nightclub at Resorts World.
- Saturday, July 8: “Neon Vibra” with Sencilla Conexion, a Latin group bringing high-energy Latin sounds to the DAYLIGHT stage.
- Sunday, July 9: BLXST, rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer, known for his top hits such as “Chosen (feat. Ty Dolla $ign),” “Die Hard” and “Peru – Remix.”
- Friday, July 14: SpydaT.E.K, brings bass house-style music with influences from a range of other genres including trap and Latin-inspired beats that make the crowd dance.
- Saturday, July 15: “Sunburst Saturdays” with TroyBoi, combining trap, house music, bass and dubstep, his performances include live instruments along with engaging visual elements.
- Saturday, July 15: “Neon Vibra” to be announced
- Sunday, July 16: “LIT Sundays” with K Camp, rapper best known for hits like “Comfortable,” “1Hunnid (ft. Fetty Wap),” “Cut Her Off (ft. 2Chainz),” and “Lottery (Renegade).”
- Friday, July 21: Kid Funk, a local Las Vegas DJ and producer is growing his fanbase, playing notable venues like Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge and Zouk Nightclub at Resorts World.
- Saturday, July 22: “Daylight Saturdays” with Tchami, the French DJ known for his innovative productions and his pioneering work in the future house genre, will mix fresh beats under the Las Vegas sun.
- Sunday, July 23: “Lit Sundays” with Dom Kennedy, a Los Angeles-based rapper who’s known for hits like, “My Type of Party,” “Still Callin’ (ft. Teeflii),” and “After School.”
- Friday, July 28: Soxxi, popular in the Las Vegas club scene, is an open-format DJ playing the hottest EDM, hip-hop and Latin tracks to keep the party going.
- Saturday, July 29: “Sunburst Saturdays” with Dr. Fresch a dance music artist that weaves together elements of house, hip-hop and trap to create a unique, forward-thinking sound.
- Saturday, July 29: “Neon Vibra” to be announced
- Sunday, July 30: “Daylight Sundays” with Rich Homie Quan, the Atlanta-based rapper returns to DAYLIGHT to perform hits like, “Walk Thru (ft. Problem),” “Type of Way,” and “Lifestyle.”
About DAYLIGHT Beach Club
DAYLIGHT Beach Club, operated in partnership with industry leader, Clique Hospitality, is located at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. The 50,000-square-foot beach club offers a 4,400-square-foot main pool with two additional private pools for cabana guests. Guests can also reserve daybeds, banquettes and bungalows. DAYLIGHT will serve hand-crafted cocktails, pool-side bites and VIP bottle service for guests while they enjoy a stellar roster of international DJs and performing artists. DAYLIGHT will be open Thursdays from noon to 6 p.m., beginning Thursdaay, July 13, Fridays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.; 10 p.m. to close on Saturday nights for “Neon Vibra,” beginning Saturday, May 6; and Sundays from noon to 6 p.m. More information can be found on the website at www.daylightvegas.com, by calling call (702) 632-4700, and by following DAYLIGHT on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
About Clique Hospitality
Clique Hospitality, founded by hospitality innovator Andy Masi in 2014, has conceptualized nearly two dozen nightlife and dining destinations in San Diego and Las Vegas. The company’s Las Vegas day and nightlife portfolio includes The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails and CliQue Bar & Lounge at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas; Eight Lounge and Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge at Resorts World Las Vegas; and DAYLIGHT Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. The company’s Las Vegas dining portfolio includes Bottiglia Cucina & Enoteca and Borracha Mexican Cantina located at Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa and Casino in Henderson; Side Piece Pizza at Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa in Summerlin; The Still Drafts, Crafts & Eats at The Mirage; Tailgate Social at Palace Station Hotel and Casino; and Proper Eats, the highly anticipated food hall now open at ARIA Resort & Casino with a global collection of cuisine and cocktail offerings. Clique will soon unveil three new, immersive concepts at Durango Casino & Resort in Southwest Las Vegas: Mijo Modern Mexican Restaurant and Bel-Aire Lounge, both opening in Fall 2023, and Bel-Aire Backyard opening late Spring 2024. Clique Hospitality’s San Diego restaurant portfolio includes Joya Kitchen, Bull & Bourbon, Lionfish Coastal Cuisine, Serea Coastal Cuisine and Temaki; and day and nightlife portfolio includes Elicit Lounge, Oxford Social Club, Retreat Pool and The Pool House. More information about Clique Hospitality and the company’s full portfolio is available on the website at www.cliquehospitality.com.