DRYBAR BLOWS INTO THE COSMOPOLITAN OF LAS VEGAS
WITH DEC. 2017 GRAND OPENING
Drybar is excited to announce the Dec. 2017 grand opening of Drybar Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, a luxury resort and casino in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. The 2,231–square-foot location will join the casino-resort’s retail district and consist of 14 styling chairs in addition to all of the signature elements that define the unique Drybar experience.
“The Cosmopolitan is one of my absolute favorite properties on the Las Vegas Strip,” said Alli Webb, Founder of Drybar. “The energy and excitement there is second to none and I know our clients visiting from around the country will be super thrilled to see Drybar there!”
At the core of the experience is Drybar’s dedication to over-the-top customer service and obsessive attention to every last detail, and the Las Vegas shop is no exception. The NEW location will offer all of Drybar’s signature services including:
- Drybar’s Full Style Menu:
- With all styles always available on tap, you can achieve your look of choice from an extensive menu of options including The Straight Up, The Manhattan, The Cosmo, The Mai Tai, The Cosmo-Tai, Southern Comfort, Dirty Martini, The Uptini, Old Fashioned, Shirley Temple or a style from the braid bar. Drybar’s menu has a look for every hair need.
- Drybar’s Signature In-Shop Services:
- Offering in shop services ranging from a Classic Blowout, Uptini (aka an updo), Mudslide Treatment, Bay Breeze Hydrating Shot, Shirley Temple (special service available for ages 10 and under), Barfly Memberships, Dry Pro styling, weddings, group specials and parties, there are endless possibilities.
- Drybar’s Line of Professional Hair Styling Products & Tools
- Aptly named in keeping with the pervasive bar theme, all products are created for the perfect blowout including favorites like Buttercup Blow-Dryer, On the Rocks Shampoo and Conditioner, Triple Sec 3-in-1, Mr. Incredible Leave in Conditioner, Prep Rally, Sake Bomb Nourishing Conditioner and Detox Dry Shampoo.
- Drybar’s Signature Design:
- Las Vegas will maintain Drybar’s signature design, including custom Italian chairs, tufted fabric walls, marble bars with built-in phone docking stations and flat screens featuring cult favorite chick flicks.
Drybar is based on a simple philosophy: Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For Drybar, that’s blowouts. With additional store openings on the horizon, the brand is on track to have over 90 locations by the end of 2017.
Drybar Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – 3708 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Monday – Wednesday 7AM-9PM
Thursday – Friday 7AM-10PM
Saturday 8AM-10PM and Sunday 9AM-7PM*
Appointments can be booked online at www.thedrybar.com, through the Drybar iPhone app or by calling 877.379.2279.
*Store hours are tentative and subject to change.