EL LUCHADOR MEXICAN KITCHEN + CANTINA BODY SLAMS THE SUMMER WITH NEW BRUNCH MENUS AT HENDERSON AND MOUNTAIN EDGE LOCATIONS
El Luchador’s new summer brunch menus are available at both restaurant locations every Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
El Luchador Mexican Kitchen + Cantina puts the summer in a headlock with new Summer Brunch Menus. Available every Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at both El Luchador locations, Mountain’s Edge at 7825 Blue Diamond Rd. #101 and Henderson at 375 N. Stephanie St. #111, the new Summer Brunch Menus highlight new Executive Chef Lorena Telles’ fresh twist on Mexican-American staples.
Summer brunch specials (subject to change), include:
- MEXICAN FRITTATA – Mexican chorizo, roasted onions, melted cheese blend, housemade Pico de Gallo, sliced avocado and fresh crema. $11.99 (Henderson)
- CHILAQUILES ROJOS OR VERDES – Crispy corn tortillas, smothered in roasted red salsa or tomatillo salsa verde fried eggs, crema, queso cotija, fresh cilantro and onions. $11.99 with choice of beef or chicken +$2 or shrimp +$3 (Henderson)
- FLUFFY BANANA PANCAKES – Fluffy golden banana pancakes topped with brulee bananas whipped cream, hot housemade syrup. $11.99 (Henderson)
- ‘CINCO DE MAYO’ FRENCH TOAST – Cinnamon, brown sugar, maple syrup. $12.99 (Mountain’s Edge)
- CHORIZO BURRITO – Flour tortilla, chorizo, scrambled eggs, potatoes, onions and peppers, fresh fruit. $14.99 (Mountain’s Edge)
- SOPES BENEDICT – Choice of adobo beef, pollo rojo, or carnitas, poach. $13.99 (Mountain’s Edge)
- No brunch is complete without BOTTOMLESS HOUSEMADE MARGARITAS – $20 per person (Mountain’s Edge)
El Luchador Mexican Kitchen + Cantina has two locations, one in Mountain’s Edge at 7825 Blue Diamond Rd. #101, Las Vegas, NV 89178 and the second location in Henderson at 375 N. Stephanie St. #111, Henderson, NV 89014. For reservations or more information, please visit LuchadorLV.com or call 702.260.8709 (Mountain’s Edge) or 702.478.6223 (Henderson). Keep up with El Luchador Mexican Kitchen + Cantina on Facebook and Instagram @LuchadorLV.
About Hooper Hospitality Concepts
Hooper Hospitality Concepts (HHC) was created by hospitality veteran Andy Hooper who boasts more than two decades of culinary experience has managed some of the biggest dining establishments in the United States. From New York City and Nashville to the Las Vegas Strip, Hooper has been an instrumental force in the development of inventive initiatives, restaurant operations, profitability and advancing the careers of his team. In 2017, Hooper took his skills to the suburbs of Las Vegas where he opened The Black Sheep, serving an original take on casual modern Vietnamese-American food in an elevated neighborhood environment at an approachable value. After finding much success off-Strip, HHC brought the valley Locale Italian Kitchen + Craft Cocktails in June 2019 in Mountain’s Edge, which was honored with a James Beard nomination and was named New Restaurant of the Year by the Nevada Restaurant Association. In 2021, HHC continues to bring niche neighborhoods culinary destinations as the team opened El Luchador Mexican Kitchen + Cantina in January in Mountain’s Edge and now a second location has opened in Henderson. Two new sister concepts, The Saint, a trendy Italian steakhouse, and Night Rooster, a modern Asian restaurant and bar, are set to open in Dallas, with The Saint opening fall 2022 and Night Rooster opening early 2023.