LUXURY HOUSEBOAT, LEGENDARY BUTTE COMBINE FOR ULTRA-EXCLUSIVE WEDDING PACKAGE AT SPECTACULAR LAKE POWELL
“Sky and Water Enchantment” Package Includes Private Helicopter Transport by The Papillon Group, Navajo Ceremony Atop Tower Butte, Candlelit Reception Dinner on Beach, Luxury Forever Resorts Houseboat Honeymoon
Newly available in 2014: “Sky and Water Enchantment,” an exceptional wedding and honeymoon experience at Lake Powell, one of the United States’ most extraordinary destinations.* This all-inclusive package presented by The Papillon Group and Forever Resorts includes an exclusive wedding ceremony atop Lake Powell’s majestic Tower Butte; a candlelit beach reception for themselves plus up to 18 guests; and a seven-day honeymoon aboard a luxury Forever Resorts houseboat.
Brides and grooms who select “Sky and Water Enchantment” will receive:
- Roundtrip air travel aboard a private chartered Scenic Airlines plane for themselves and up to 18 guests from Las Vegas or Phoenix to Page, Ariz.
- Private Papillon EC-130 helicopter flights for entire wedding party from Page Municipal Airport to the top of Tower Butte. En route to this marvel of Mother Nature, guests will fly through the otherworldly beauty of the region’s sculptural red rock formations—part of a landscape that has long been held sacred by the people of the Navajo Nation. Rising to 5,282 feet, Tower Butte is inaccessible by foot; helicopter is the only method of transport allowing visitors to experience its awe-inspiring 360-degree views.
- Wedding ceremony conducted by the wedding authority of the couple’s choosing.
- Helicopter flights from Tower Butte to Antelope Point Marina at Lake Powell.
- Power boat transfers for the wedding party to a private, secluded cove on Lake Powell for a candlelit reception on the beach.
- Sit-down, gourmet dinner on the beach served by wait staff clad in tuxedos on white linen-draped tables. Includes premium open bar, couple’s choice of floral, custom-designed wedding cake, Champagne toast, live band and breathtaking views of the stars.
- Seven-day accommodations for bride and groom aboard Forever Resorts luxury 75-foot XTreme houseboat—it’s like a luxury condominium on the water. The 75-foot XTreme comes complete with six private staterooms, two and a half bathrooms, 7-person hot tub on the top deck, water slide, fully equipped kitchen, all linens, flying bridge with wet bar, flat-screen TVs with DirecTV satellite service, gas barbecue grill and more.
- Seven-day accommodations for wedding party aboard 60-foot Eagle houseboats. Each 60-foot Eagle houseboat includes four private staterooms, one and a half bathrooms, flying bridge with wet bar, water slide, fully equipped kitchen, all linens, TV/DVD players with satellite service, gas barbecue grill and more.
- Each houseboat will be stocked with groceries, beverages and ice for the week. Alcoholic beverages and specialty items may be added to the order at the time of booking.
- Finally, all guests will return via powerboat to Antelope Point Marina. Following coach transfers to Page Municipal Airport, they will board a private chartered Scenic Airlines plane for the return trip home.
The price for this extraordinary wedding experience starts at $50,000. Other wedding options at Tower Butte and Antelope Point Marina are available. To inquire about this package, call (800) 255-5561. For further information about booking Forever Resorts houseboats vacations, go to www.ForeverResorts.com.
*Special events, including weddings, in any tribal park boundary, require a Special Use Permit from the park where the event will take place. For Tower Butte, the completed application to request for a permit for a wedding should be submitted to Lake Powell Navajo Tribal Park in person or via email to email@example.com. Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing. Applications and information regarding processing fees are available online; please go to www.NavajoNationParks.org and click on “Permits and Services.”
ABOUT FOREVER HOUSEBOATS Forever Resorts houseboats provide a perfect base for family vacations, multi-generational gatherings, reunions and getaways for groups of friends traveling together. Each Forever Resorts houseboat comes luxuriously equipped with open and spacious living areas featuring, fully equipped kitchens, dining tables and chairs, breakfast counters, wet bars, top-deck sun canopies, private staterooms, swimming platforms, waterslides, outdoor barbecue grills and sleep eight to 12 passengers. In addition, top-deck hot tubs are offered on the largest Forever Resorts houseboat models. Also available for rental: ski boats, wakeboards, fishing boats and personal watercraft that enable houseboaters to take full advantage of the recreational opportunities these lakes offer.
Destinations served by Forever Houseboats include some of the nation’s most scenic lakes: Antelope Point Marina (Lake Powell, Ariz.); Pleasure Cove Marina (Lake Berryessa, near Napa, Calif.), Lake Oroville Marina (75 miles north of Sacramento), Lake Don Pedro Marina (east of Modesto, Calif.), Trinity Lake Resorts & Marina in the Shasta-Trinity National Forest (near Redding, Calif.); Callville Bay Resort & Marina (Lake Mead, Nev.) and Cottonwood Cove Resort & Marina (Lake Mohave, Nev.).
Operational training and a personal orientation by skilled marina staff teaches renters how to pilot, dock and beach a houseboat, as well as the boating safety rules of the lake.
ABOUT FOREVER RESORTS
Forever Resorts is an exceptional collection of destinations providing hospitality services throughout the world. The company focuses on properties with access to nature and one-of-a-kind surroundings for vacations, including houseboating adventures. For 30 years, Forever Resorts has provided custom-built luxury rental houseboats for use at numerous lake and national park destinations across the United States. Its manufacturing facility – Fun Country Marine Industries located in Muncie, Ind. – builds and maintains the Forever Resort fleet. Houseboats are manufactured in a variety of sizes and amenities and contain environmental features such as energy-efficient or LED lighting, low-flow water fixtures, zero water discharge into the surrounding body of water, carbon-monoxide reduction through the use of SafeCO™ generators and the most fuel-efficient engines available, along with solar-enhanced electric systems. Boats built by Fun Country also include carpeting and cabinet tops made from recycled materials. All Forever Houseboats in the fleet are National Marine Manufacturing Association certified and built to ABYC and U.S. Coast Guard specifications For more information, go to www.ForeverResorts.com, www.Facebook.com/ForeverResorts or follow on Twitter @ForeverResorts.
ABOUT ANTELOPE POINT MARINA
Antelope Point Marina is a unique partnership between the Navajo Nation and the National Park Service offering first-class service to this world renowned destination on Lake Powell. Combining the culture of the Navajo people and the recreational opportunities on Lake Powell, Antelope Point Marina has become the preferred marina on Lake Powell to embark on an unforgettable vacation. Antelope Point Marina is owned and operated by Antelope Point Holdings, LLC, an authorized concessioner of the National Park Service, Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, and a lessee of the Navajo Nation.