FALL IN LOVE WITH FASHION! SHOP THE LATEST FALL FASHION TRENDS AT MIRACLE MILE SHOPS
Fall is officially among us, and while we eagerly wait for these temperatures to finally cool down, it’s the perfect time to enjoy pumpkin spiced lattes, scary movies and of course, start shopping for your fall fashion! From ‘90s nostalgia, to country-chic, Miracle Mile has you covered for all of this season’s latest trends on any budget.
Perfect for layering, vests are a versatile must-have fashion piece this fall.
- H&M – Ribbed Sweater Vest ($12.99)
- Urban Outfitters – BDG Rowen Button-Front Sweater Vest ($64.00)
- GUESS – Faux-Fur Moto Vest ($118.00)
A classic fashion staple with a twist! Spice up your outfit with some grungy peal accessories.
- SWAROVSKI – So Cool Cluster Necklace ($169.00)
- Urban Outfitters – Pearl and Chain Necklace ($20.00)
- GUESS – Mini Pearl Hoop Earring ($48.00)
West is best this fall! Cow print, boots and western wear are the new autumn must-haves!
- Francesca’s – Mystique Cow Print Booties ($58.00)
- GUESS – Western Alalog Watch ($95.00)
- Steve Madden – Haywood White Leather ($149.95)
Comfort is key this fall. Wellie clogs come in a variety of styles and colors and are the perfect fashion statement.
- Famous Footwear – Women’s Classic Bae Platform Clog ($59.99)
- Steve Madden – Scruff Mauve ($49.95)
This early 2000’s trend is making a comeback! Already a hit with influencers and celebrities, baby tees are back in style. With a wide range of graphics and colors, there’s a baby tee for all occasions.
- Urban Outfitters – Butterfly Baby Tee ($39.00)
- Urban Outfitters – Sublime Palm Trees Baby Tee ($39.00)
About Miracle Mile Shops:
Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino features more than a mile of premier shops, tempting restaurants and live entertainment venues at the heart of the famed Las Vegas Strip. The center is home to M·A·C Cosmetics, a leading brand of professional cosmetics; Sephora; Morphe; Quay Australia; H&M; Tipsy Robot, the first land-based cocktail bar operated by robots; Chicago popcorn legend Garrett Popcorn Shops’ only Las Vegas location; Nacho Daddy, home of the world-famous Scorpion Shot; 15,000-square-foot bar and restaurant Cabo Wabo® Cantina; Club Tattoo, featuring some of the best tattoo artists and body piercers in the nation; as well as a free daily rainstorm show in the desert featuring thunder, lightning, fog and rain. Miracle Mile Shops is an affiliate of Institutional Mall Investors LLC, a co-investment venture owned by Miller Capital Advisory, Inc., and CalPERS.