Exterior of Ferraro’s Ristorante.
(Photo Courtesy of Ferraro’s)
FERRARO’S RISTORANTE ANNOUNCES “SUMMER IN ITALY”
SPECIAL FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
Ferraro’s Ristorante invites Nevada residents to enjoy its all-new “Summer in Italy” special. From Friday, May 26 through Thursday, Sept. 7, locals presenting a valid Nevada I.D. can enjoy a tempting four-course dinner for $65 per person. The offer includes Ferraro’s classic dishes, including its legendary Osso Buco, fresh house-made pastas, all-natural meats and seafood and more.
“I created this exquisite menu to give guests the opportunity to savor the best culinary traditions of Italy,” said Mimmo Ferraro, executive chef, Ferraro’s Ristorante. “With an array of seasonal dishes showcasing summer ingredients, we look forward to welcoming locals this season.”
The complete “Summer in Italy” menu follows:
Antipasti (Choose One)
- Fiori di Zucca Sorrento – Ricotta, light white wine
- Vitello Tonnato – Thinly sliced roasted veal, tuna sauce, capers, lemon
- Prosciutto, Melone, Stracciatella, Menta – Parma prosciutto, seasonal melon, Stracciatella, mint
- Mozzarella di Bufala e Verdura Grigliata – Buffalo mozzarella, grilled vegetables
- Gamberi Marechiaro – Shrimp, lemon, butter, white wine, spinach, cherry tomatoes
Primi (Choose One)
- Gnocchi – House-made dumplings, spinach purée, teardrop tomatoes, ricotta salata
- Fettuccine alla Nerano – Fettuccine, zucchini, garlic, lemon, basil
- Spaghetti con Vongole – Homemade spaghetti, clams, mussels, white wine, garlic, parsley
- Spaghetti con Pomodori Pachino e Burrata – Fresh Pachino tomatoes, basil, garlic, soft cheese
- Featured Ravioli – Ask server for the ravioli of the day
Secondi (Choose One)
- Grigliata Mista di Pesce – Grilled salmon, shrimp, scallop, asparagus, roasted potatoes
- Pollo Milanese – Pounded and breaded chicken breast, arugula, cherry tomatoes, Parmigiano Reggiano, lemon
- Vitello con Carciofi e Limone – Veal scaloppine, artichoke hearts, lemon, white wine
- Parmigiana di Melanzane – Eggplant, mozzarella, Parmigiano Reggiano, tomato sauce
- Osso Buco – Veal shank braised in red wine reduction served with farro ($10 upcharge)
Dolce (Choose One)
- Pistachio Passion – Pistachio cream, cream cheese mousse, sweetened whipped cream, walnut crust
- Cannoli – Pastry shell, sweet and creamy pistachio filling
- Tiramisu – Lady fingers, mascarpone cheese, espresso
- Gelato – Ask server for flavors
Only one Nevada I.D. per table is required in order to receive the “Summer in Italy” special. Dinner hours are Sunday through Thursday from 5 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. and Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. To make reservations, please call (702) 364-5300 or click here to book online.
ABOUT FERRARO’S RISTORANTE
Las Vegas, known worldwide as the food mecca for the most discerning palates, houses one of the leading upscale fine dining establishments for Italian cuisine, Ferraro’s Ristorante. Featuring a chic and modern ambiance, Ferraro’s is synonymous with extraordinary service and unforgettable dining experiences. Guests savor flavorful, uncomplicated dishes utilizing only premium ingredients, all-natural meats and seafood, and fresh, hand-made pasta. A recipient of the internationally acclaimed Gambero Rosso award for wine, the venue’s extraordinary list is recognized as one of the top Italian wine collections in the world. Headed by Executive Chef Mimmo Ferraro, classic training, ingenuity, and passion for the Italian kitchen bring authenticity and creativity to the menu, carrying on the tradition and history that made Ferraro’s an iconic name in the culinary space.
Whether joining for happy hour, dinner, or late-night fare, in addition to the classic dishes you can order a la carte, guests may request a guided tasting menu that includes exquisite wine pairings. The meticulous care put into each detail makes this a truly unique place. Open daily with a main dining room, private seating, lounge, and patio options, a memorable culinary adventure awaits.
Ferraro’s Ristorante is located at 4480 Paradise Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89148. For more information or reservations, call (702) 364-5300 or learn more online at www.ferraroslasvegas.com.