FESTIVE EASTER DINING OFFERINGS ABOUND AT VIRGIN HOTELS LAS VEGAS
This Easter weekend is set to be lively springtime celebration at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, part of Curio Collection by Hilton, with scrumptious and festive menus available on Sunday, April 17 and throughout the weekend. Guests are encouraged to make reservations at www.virginhotelslv.com.
- Casa Calavera will celebrate Easter with special additions to the signature La Mañana Brunch menu, available on Sunday, April 17 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Offerings include crab and roasted corn enchiladas topped with poblano cream sauce ($25) and flan with fresh berries ($9). Guests will also enjoy live music from 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- Kassi Beach House from restauranteur Nick Mathers will offer a rabbit tagliatelle with braised rabbit, San Marzano tomato, porcini butter and roasted peppers ($26). Guests will toast with the choco bunny cocktail made with Frangelico, vodka, lemon juice, vanilla demerara and topped with egg white ($19). The pasta and cocktail will be available Friday, April 15 – Sunday, April 17.
- Virgin Hotels Las Vegas’ signature Kitchen at Commons Club will celebrate with a traditional Easter dinner with prime rib, served with potato gratin, green beans and peppercorn jus ($28) and carrot cake with citrus cream cheese icing alongside candied pecans and caramelized pineapple ice cream ($12), available from 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. on Sunday, April 17.
- Celebrate Easter at ONE Steakhouse with special menu items available Friday, April 15 – Sunday, April 17. The lamb tenderloin will be served with roasted asparagus and morel mushroom purée ($45). Sweeten the meal with the white rabbit cocktail, made with vanilla-infused vodka, Licor 43 and garnished with fresh pansies ($16).
- Award-winning Night + Market from Chef Kris Yenbamroong will offer diners the XO pineapple shrimp fried rice with black tiger shrimp, golden pineapple, garlic, green onion, homemade XO sauce and served in a hollowed-out pineapple and the fan-favorite orange chicken in celebration of Easter. The specials will be offered Friday, April 15 – Sunday, April 17.
About Virgin Hotels Las Vegas
Virgin Hotels Las Vegas is a reimagined and re-conceptualized casino resort. The property is part of Curio Collection by Hilton and has been awarded the AAA Four Diamond Award in its first year of operation. The integrated resort intermixes a passion for food and beverage with music and culture and features three hotel towers totaling over 1,500 Chambers and suites; the 60,000 sq. ft. Mohegan Sun Casino, operated by Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment; a five-acre desert pool oasis including Élia Beach Club and a multi-functional event lawn; live music and entertainment theater with 4,500 capacity operated by AEG Presents; 24 Oxford showroom accommodating 650 guests; an exclusive portfolio of twelve food and beverage venues including Todd English’s Olives, Kris Yenbamroong’s Night + Market, the legendary Nobu, Michael Morton and David Morton’s ONE Steakhouse, Kassi Beach House from restauranteur Nick Mathers, Casa Calavera by global hospitality company TAO Group, the sports entertainment, daylife and nightlife venue Money, Baby! from Justin Massei and Mikis Troyan of Clive Collective, famous Afters Ice Cream, Pizza Forte by the Ferraro Family and signature Virgin Hotels restaurants and bars including The Kitchen at Commons Club, The Bar at Commons Club, The Shag Room and Funny Library Coffee Shop. The property is owned by JC Hospitality, LLC, in partnership with Juniper Capital Partners, Virgin Group, LiUNA, Fengate Asset Management, Dream and Orlando Development. The off-Strip playground is located at 4455 Paradise Road. For more information, visit www.virginhotelslv.com.
About Virgin Hotels
Virgin Hotels is a luxury lifestyle hospitality brand that combines heartfelt service and a personalized hotel experience inspired by the innovation and smart disruption that Sir Richard Branson’s global Virgin Group has pioneered for over 50 years. Each property intermixes a passion for food and beverage with music, design, and culture, fusing with the local landscape and providing a vibrant and inclusive environment for travelers and locals alike. The current portfolio includes five hotels—Virgin Hotels Chicago, Virgin Hotels Dallas, and Virgin Hotels Nashville, all voted in the top ten Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards in 2021, and newly opened Virgin Hotels New Orleans and Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. Locations in Edinburgh, Glasgow, and New York City are scheduled to debut in 2022, followed by Miami in 2025. In addition, Virgin Hotels continues to explore hotel, conversions, and ground-up development in Boston, Los Angeles, Austin, Philadelphia, Seattle, London, and more.
About Curio Collection by Hilton
Curio Collection by Hilton is a global portfolio of more than 115 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts in nearly 30 countries and territories. Curio Collection properties offer guests authentic, curated experiences through distinctly local offerings and elevated amenities, while providing the benefits of Hilton and its award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors. Experience a positive stay at Curio Collection by Hilton by booking at curiocollection.com or through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Learn more about Curio Collection by Hilton at newsroom.hilton.com/curio, and follow the brand on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.