FLEUR BY HUBERT KELLER PRESENTS EXCLUSIVE
LAGUNITAS BEER PAIRING DINNER FRIDAY, APRIL 26
WHAT: Fleur by Hubert Keller at Mandalay Bay will host an intimate beer pairing dinner with Lagunitas Brewing Company, Friday, April 26 at 7 p.m. Mandalay Bay’s Director of Food & Beverage and Nevada’s First Female Cicerone, Sarah Johnson, along with Lagunitas Head of Marketing, Ron Lindenbusch, will guide guests through the dinner as they explain the inspiration behind each pairing.
A delicious five-course prix fixe menu will be presented by the talented culinary team at Fleur by Hubert Keller. The menu will feature:
- Seared Cajun Albacore with yuzu soy vinaigrette and garlic chips; paired with Censored Rich Copper Ale
- Wagyu Beef Carpaccio with truffle vinaigrette and garlic chips; paired with Little Sumpin’ Ale
- Loup de Mere Veracruz Style with caper burre blanc; paired with Lagunitas IPA
- Lagunitas Braised Shortribs with celery root mousse and coffee foam; paired with Wilco Tango Foxtrot
- Imperial Stout Bacon Beer Float
The memorable meal is priced at $65 per person plus tax and gratuity. To make a reservation, contact Fleur by Hubert Keller directly at 702-632-9400.
Friday, April 26, 2013
Fleur by Hubert Keller
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89119