GREEN VALLEY RANCH RESORT & SPA COMMEMORATES TWENTY YEARS WITH A
MONTH-LONG CELEBRATION FEATURING AN ALL-NEW DROP BAR DEBUT,
A FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR, LIVE ENTERTAINMENT AND MORE
Henderson’s favorite neighborhood casino kicks off two decades of memories with a
variety of offerings for guests to experience
Green Valley Ranch Resort & Spa commemorates its 20th anniversary with enough exciting events and experiences to fill a social calendar all December long, including a fireworks display, the return of Drop Bar, social media friendly specialty desserts and cocktails, unique gaming opportunities, live entertainment, room offers and more. The first luxury resort in Henderson, Green Valley Ranch, opened its doors on December 18, 2001. Since then, the resort has built a longstanding reputation of being a favorite for locals and tourists – a reputation built and maintained by the resort’s fantastic team members.
In December, guests can expect to make the trip to GVR for the following anniversary highlights:
- FIREWORKS BY GRUCCI: Green Valley Ranch will showcase a fireworks spectacular, in true Station Casinos fashion, on Saturday, Dec. 18 at 9 p.m. The display is open to the public for viewing from the resort’s Backyard and will be live-streamed on @GVRCasino handles on social media. KMXB MIX 94.1 FM will broadcast live from the venue.
- DROP BAR: The iconic center bar, known for its magnetic meet-up location in the heart of the casino floor, returns with a dramatic urban chic makeover and will re-open in mid-December. Offering a sleek space with wide open views of the casino and hand-crafted cocktails, Drop Bar will be GVR’s new place to drop by for a drink or the night.
- DRINKS AND SWEETS:
- GVR’s signature anniversary cocktail, the Forever Young, is a whimsical play on the Aviation cocktail featuring purple cotton candy that magically dissolves into a sparkling swirl of Belvedere, crème de violette, luxardo maraschino liquer, and lemon juice. The cocktail is available at all specialty bars. Additionally, there will be commemorative pint glass giveaways at all casino bars throughout the month beginning Wednesday, Dec. 1.
- The Bake Shop has created an anniversary-themed cake featuring the resort’s original logo combined with its current logo that will be on display. A mini cupcake flight will be available from Lucky Penny for $20, and flavors include s’mores, red velvet, gingerbread, vanilla, chocolate and cheesecake. For an off-menu, secret selection of IG-worthy desserts, follow GVR on social channels for a preview of these sweet treats from Borracha, Bottiglia, Tides Oyster Bar, and Hank’s.
- LIVE: The Garth Guy-The Ultimate Garth Brooks Tribute Show will perform on Friday, Dec. 17 at 8 p.m. inside Green Valley Ranch Grand Events Center. Tickets are $20 (excluding applicable fees) and can be purchased online at Ticketmaster.
- STAY: Hotel guests can take advantage of an exclusive anniversary offer to stay at the property with $20 rooms (excluding resort fee) for stays from Dec. 6 through Jan. 31 using code The promotion is bookable only on Monday, Dec. 6, at GreenValleyRanch.com.
- PLAY: Guests will enjoy commemorative Boarding Pass Cards, table games, felts, and chips. Visitors are invited to try their odds at Bingo with special promotions on Dec. 18, such as hit Bingo on “I18” and win $500, or hit Bingo on any number ending in 8 and win $250! Only at the 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. sessions. Guests won’t want to miss the 20th Birthday Rock Shot on Saturday, Dec. 18, or the $20k Birthday/NYE Mega Session on Friday, Dec. 31.
- GIFTS: Lucky Boarding Pass members can earn points to receive giveaways including a commemorative Green Valley Ranch casino jacket during the property’s Gift Day on Saturday, Dec. 18.
- PHOTO MOMENTS: Guests can enjoy an anniversary photo display for the perfect photo moment all month long next to Lucky Penny. A photographer will be on-site from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Dec. 18 to capture the magic.
“For two decades, Green Valley Ranch has called Henderson home and we are incredibly proud of the relationships our team members have built with the community and our guests day in and day out,” said Vincent Barile, General Manager and Vice President of Green Valley Ranch. “Our 20th anniversary is the perfect time to visit to GVR.”
For ongoing updates to Green Valley Ranch’s anniversary celebrations, guests may visit stationcasinosblog.com for more information.