GREEN VALLEY RANCH TAPS INTO THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT WITH ITS
“WINTER AT THE ” OUTDOOR LOUNGE OPENING NOV. 19
Guests can enjoy the resort’s Backyard with picturesque decor, themed cocktails
and seasonal bites all winter long
Green Valley Ranch rings in the season with its festive holiday-themed outdoor pop-up lounge, “Winter at The Terrace.” Opening Friday, Nov. 19 through Feb. 2022, the resort’s patio, located in The Backyard, will transform into a picture-perfect winter wonderland for guests to enjoy.
The holiday experience will be filled with merry music and photo opportunities, as the space is decked out with the ultimate holiday decor featuring cozy igloos, fire pits, twinkling lights, snowflakes, and more. Live music on Fridays and Saturdays will set the tone for the festive pop-up. Guests may choose from a selection of seasonal craft libations paired with festive fare and holiday bites.
“Winter at The Terrace” Holiday Cocktails: Starting at $16
- Under the Mistletoe– Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose | Grapefruit | Lemon | Pomegranate & Honey Syrup | Grapefruit Bitters
- Honey & Sage– Maker’s Mark | Honey Sage Syrup | Eucalyptus Bitters | Fresh Sage
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside– Woodford Reserve | Cherry Liqueur | Blood Orange | Vanilla | Cherry Vanilla Bitters | Hot Water
- My True Love Gave To Me– Grey Goose L’Poire | Green Chartreuse | Thyme | Mint Lemon | Mineral Water
- South for the Winter –Avion Reposado | Cointreau | Lemon | Cinnamon Agave | Apple Bitters | Spiced Apple Cider
“Winter at The Terrace” Seasonal Bites:
- Holiday Pre-Game – Pimento cheese spread, bacon gruyere toast points – $12
- Winter Wonderland – Smoked summer sausage, ham and boursin wrapped asparagus, dill Havarti, deviled eggs, smoked cheddar, pistachio mortadella – $25
- Roasted on an Open Fire– Cocoa almonds, candied cashews – $14
- Campfire S’Mores – milk and white chocolate ganache, house-made marshmallows, graham cracker cookie cakes – $14
“Winter at The Terrace” will be open Sunday through Thursday from 3 to 9 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 3 p.m. to 12 a.m. Guests must be 21 or older, and entrance is complimentary. Walk-ins are welcome, but reservations are recommended and can be made through concierge at 702.617.7744 for tables and igloos. Igloos will be available with a food and beverage minimum starting at $100 and may be reserved in two-hour blocks. For large parties, guests can call 702.617.6800 for reservations.
In addition to the fun at “Winter at the Terrace,” GVR’s Bake Shop will offer hot cocoa bombs and breakable chocolate ornaments for the holiday season available for sale at The Lucky Penny beginning Wednesday Dec. 1.