Hash House A Go Go offers affordable holiday parties this season
Hash House A Go Go is helping out businesses and families by making holiday events a possibility in a down economy, offering low-priced meals for parties of 12 to 45 people.
Throughout December, Hash House A Go Go is serving a variety of its “twisted farm food” during breakfast and lunch hours with specials ranging from $8.95 to $13.95 per person. Dinner specials are also available starting at $24.95 per person. All specials come with a choice of coffee, tea or a soft drink.
Breakfast specials include:
– Choice of one of four entrée items, including HH Famous Meatloaf Hash – roasted peppers, fresh spinach and smoked mozzarella tossed with crispy potatoes and topped with scrambled eggs and served with fresh fruit and a biscuit, The Basic – three scrambled eggs served with crispy potatoes, a buttermilk biscuit, fruit and the choice of bacon, sausage or ham, Hash House Buttermilk Flapjack – served with real maple syrup and the choice of bacon, sausage or ham and finally the Fresh Fruit Plate – selected fresh fruits served with a fresh buttermilk biscuit and homemade jam.
Lunch specials include:
– Choice of seven entrée items, including some selections from the lighter side of the menu like the Big O’ Caesar Salad – grilled chicken breast on fresh romaine, house Caesar dressing, parmesan cheese and crispy polenta croutons or the House Roasted Chicken Salad Sandwich – tomato, basil, fresh cucumber and hardwood smoked bacon on old-fashioned milk bread with a garden salad drizzled with creamy cucumber ranch dressing or fries.
– For those craving something a bit more filling there is The #3 Stuffed Burger – griddled mash and hardwood smoked bacon stuffed between two 8 oz. beef patties served with lettuce, tomato and red onion on a fresh wheat bun with French fries or The “Kokomo” – famous griddled meatloaf, roasted tomato and smoked mozzarella on old-fashioned milk bread with French fries.
– There is also a choice between brunch items, such as the Tractor Driver Combo – a buttermilk flapjack served with scrambled eggs and a strip of hardwood smoked bacon, the Griddled French Toast – dipped in banana cinnamon cream with pecan maple syrup, pecans and fresh fruit or the HH Original Benedict – griddled mash, split buttermilk biscuit, market tomato, fresh spinach, hardwood smoked bacon and scrambled eggs all topped with red pepper cream.
– Dinner specials feature the restaurant’s famous “twisted farm food entrees” starting at $24.95.
For reservations or inquiries, please call the Imperial Palace location at (702) 254-4646, the M Resort Spa Casino location at (702) 797-1500, the Sahara location at (702) 804-4646 or the Plaza Hotel and Casino location at (702) 384-4646 or visit www.hashhouseagogo.com/lasvegas.
About Hash House A Go Go
Hash House A Go Go brings farm-fresh food with a funky, modern twist to the locals and visitors of Las Vegas. The well-known restaurant is famous for its unusual décor and enormous portions. The restaurant has garnered dozens of local and national accolades and has been featured on the Food Network, “Martha Stewart,” “Dr. Phil” and most recently, the popular Travel Channel program, “Man v. Food.” For reservations or inquiries, please call the Sahara location at (702) 804-4646, the Imperial Palace location at (702) 254-4646, the M Resort Spa Casino location at (702) 797-1500 and the Plaza Hotel and Casino or visit www.hashhouseagogo.com.