ELEVATE YOUR EASTER SUNDAY WITH SPECIAL CHEF-CURATED SPECIAL MENU ITEMS AT JING LAS VEGAS
The party hotspot in Downtown Summerlin® has curated the perfect dishes to add a globally infused touch to your Easter Sunday brunch
JING Las Vegas located at Downtown Summerlin® is adding special menu items for Easter Sunday brunch this year. The new specials will consist of fun, eclectic dishes that elevate the traditional Easter Sunday brunch with a globally infused twist, along with JING signature drink specials that keep the mood.
Sunday, April 17 – Easter Day Sunday Brunch
- Easter Day Chirashi Sushi Bowl
- Yellowtail Hamachi, Hiramasa Kingfish, Hokkaido Bay Scallops, Ebi Nobashi, Tai Snapper, Kinshi Tamago, Sushi Rice, Furikake Nori
- Easter Lamb Paradelle Pasta
- Lamb Ragu, Handcut Paradelle Pasta, Roasted Morels Mushroom, Spring Sweet Green Peas, Ramp Garlic Sauce
- Singapore Style Egg Yolk Crab Noodles
- Egg Yolk Lo Mein Noodle, Jalapeño, Madras Curry, Crispy Onions
- JING Signature Drink Specials
- Peeps Marshmallow Martini
- Grey Goose Vodka
- Lychee Liquor
- Fresh Blueberry Syrup
- “JING Golden Egg”
- Midori Melon Ice, St. Germain Elderflower, Strawberry & Basil Syrup
For more information or to reserve a table, visit JING Las Vegas online at their website.
ABOUT JING LAS VEGAS
For over a decade, JING has been one of the most recognized and highest-rated restaurants in Denver and Aspen, Colorado. Winner of numerous awards, JING’s menu features Global Fusion Cuisine, with a focus on prime steaks, sushi and seafood, using products from locally sourced and organic farms. The ultra-chic setting includes dynamic design details and impressive fire and water features creating perfect chi for the best dining experience.