July Live Entertainment at Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que
Gilley’s Country Summer continues through July, offering live country music, line dancing lessons and more.
Live Music, Line Dancing Lessons and Bull Riding
Daredevils can take a ride on the Gilley’s bull starting at 6 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, and line dancing lessons will be offered from 7 to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Additionally, Las Vegas country station 102.7 Coyote Country will broadcast from Gilley’s every Tuesday night with live music starting at 8 p.m.
The live entertainment schedule for July is as follows:
- July 8 – Bluegrass & BBQ with Never Come Down at 8 p.m.
- July 9 & 10 – Bluegrass & BBQ with Never Come Down at 6 p.m., Just Dave Band at 10 p.m.
- July 11 – Home Grown Sunday with Ronnie Rose at 5 p.m.
- July 13 – Dez Hoston at 8 p.m.
- July 15 – Bluegrass & BBQ with Brian Burns at 8 p.m.
- July 16 & 17 – Bluegrass & BBQ with Bluegrass Republic at 6 p.m., Scotty Alexander at 10 p.m.
- July 18 – Home Grown Sunday with Ronnie Rose at 5 p.m.
- July 20 – The Rhyolite Sound at 8 p.m.
- July 22 – Bluegrass & BBQ with Brian Burns at 8 p.m.
- July 23 & 24 – Bluegrass & BBQ with Sonoran Dogs at 6 p.m., Rob Staley at 10 p.m.
- July 25 – Home Grown Sunday with Ronnie Rose at 5 p.m.
- July 29 – Bluegrass & BBQ with Pitchfork at 8 p.m.
- July 30 & 31 – Bluegrass & BBQ with Bluegrass Republic at 6 p.m., Hollywood Hillbillies at 10 p.m.
For more information, visit www.treasureisland.com.
About Treasure Island
Treasure Island on the Las Vegas Strip is a privately owned hotel and casino. Boasting nearly 3,000 guest rooms, Treasure Island is a world-class destination for headline entertainment. Home to Mystère, the classic Cirque du Soleil performance combines the powerful athleticism, high-energy acrobatics and inspiring imagery that has become the company’s hallmark. Upscale and casual dining choices, hip nightspots and indulgent spa and shopping experiences further complement the one-of-a-kind Treasure Island guest experience. For more information about Treasure Island, visit www.treasureisland.com, or follow on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook @TIVegas.