Pictured: Exterior of JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
(Photo Courtesy of JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa)
JW MARRIOTT LAS VEGAS RESORT & SPA ANNOUNCES SPA, DINING SPECIALS FOR SEPTEMBER
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino occupy a lushly landscaped, 50-acre property including two towers, a 50,000-square-foot casino, a luxurious spa and tempting dining destinations. Located on the west side of Las Vegas in Summerlin, JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa announces its spa and dining specials for September.
SPA AQUAE, SALON, AND GENTLEMEN’S TONIC
Spa Aquae uplifts and supports guests by recognizing breast cancer awareness in September and October with the following deals:
- All pink products are 20% off for the months of September and October.
Gifts with Purchase
- Book a Sweet Jasmine Manicure and Sweet Jasmine Pedicure, receive one complimentary full-size SpaRitual body product.
- Book an Inner Strength Body Treatment for 80 or 100 minutes, receive one complimentary full-size Aromatherapy Associates body product.
- Book an Uplifting Power Facial and Inner Strength Body Scrub, receive one complimentary set of Knesko eye masks.
Uplifting Power Facial
This age-defying facial promotes healing, detoxification, reduced puffiness and improved circulation. The treatment begins with a firming facial massage to lift and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, then incorporates a cooling globe treatment to sculpt and invigorate the face. 50-minute treatments start at $170.
Enhance the facial with Spa Aquae’s special antioxidant-infused rose quartz masks and booster serum:
- Add a Rose Quartz Serum Booster, +$60
- Add a Collagen Eye Mark, +$30
- Add a Collagen Face Mask, +$50
Inner Strength Body Treatment Collection
Infused with a powerful blend of clary sage, cardamom, and frankincense, Inner Strength body treatments detangle the spirit and elevate confidence.
- Inner Strength Body Scrub with full body scrub and moisture application; 50-minute treatments start at $170.
- Inner Strength Body Treatment with full body scrub and custom massage; 80- or 100-minute sessions start at $280.
Sweet Jasmine Nail Treatments
This manicure and pedicure are designed to awaken the senses with exotic infusions of sweet jasmine and tuberose. Each treatment includes nail care as well as an exfoliating coconut sugar scrub and soothing massage to ease tired hands or feet. Finish with a pop of color or buff shine.
- Sweet Jasmine Manicure; 50-minute treatments start at $60.
- Sweet Jasmine Pedicure; 50-minute treatments start at $80.
MARKET PLACE BUFFET
Labor Day Dining Special
On Monday, Sept. 4 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., guests are invited to enjoy 50% off all-day entry to the Market Place Buffet (regularly priced at $30.99 per person). To redeem this offer, visitors must earn 50 same-day points at the Rampart Casino.
Jewish Holiday Dining Specials
In commemoration of September’s Jewish holidays, the Market Place Buffet will offer distinctive menu additions on Saturday, Sept. 16 for Rosh Hashana and Monday, Sept. 25 for Yom Kippur.
Ongoing Lunch and Dinner Specials
The Market Place Buffet, the only buffet in Summerlin, offers an ongoing roster of weekly dining specials. Specific offers and pricing follows:
- Aloha Night Dinner served every Saturday from 4 to 8 p.m. $30.99 for adults, $25.99 with Rampart Plus Card & above and $17.99 for children 12 and under.
- Deli Night Dinner served every Monday from 4 to 8 p.m. $26.99 for adults, $21.99 with Rampart Plus Card & above and $17.99 for children 12 and under.
- Dinner Buffet served Thursday through Sunday from 4 to 8 p.m. $30.99 for adults, $25.99 with Rampart Plus Card & above and $17.99 for children 12 and under.
- Thursday dinner buffet features special football tailgate menu additions plus game viewing during the month of September to celebrate the kickoff to the football season.
- Champagne Brunch served every Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. $31.99 for adults, $26.99 with Rampart Plus Card & above and $17.99 for children 12 and under. Guests under 21 are not permitted to drink champagne or any other alcohol.
- Lunch Buffet served every Monday, Thursday and Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. $19.99 for adults, $16.99 with Rampart Plus Card & above, and $12.99 for children 12 and under.
EARL GREY CAFÉ
Ongoing Dining Special
Every day from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., guests can visit Earl Grey Café to enjoy the special of the day for $17.99. Rampart Rewards Player’s Club members can take advantage of this promotion for $11.99 with proof of their player’s card. For an additional $1.99, guests can also add a soup or salad to the dining special.
Ongoing Combo Special
For $14.99, guests can enjoy the Clubhouse Deli’s pork street tacos special, including two flour tortillas with pork carnitas, house-made pico de gallo, chips, salsa and the choice of a drink. Rampart Rewards Player’s Club members can take advantage of this special for $11.99 with proof of their player’s card.
Lobster Thermidor Sunday Dinner Special
Every Sunday from 5 to 9 p.m., visitors are invited to savor Hawthorn Grill’s lobster thermidor special. The offering includes lobster thermidor with a gruyere cheese crust served accompanied by confit fingerling potatoes, heirloom baby carrots, haricot verts and brandy cream sauce. Available for $92 per person, plus tax.
JADE ASIAN KITCHEN
Now offering Teppanyaki; reservations required. Open 5 -10 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday; 5 -10:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Closed Monday and Tuesday.
Open daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Rampart Rewards Player’s Club levels Summerlin, Premier, and Elite required to enter. Main room open Monday through Saturday from noon – 8 p.m., Sunday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Buffet open Monday through Saturday from 2 – 7 p.m., and Sunday from noon -7 p.m. Special tailgate-style buffet menu available September 7 for the start of football season, served 5 – 7 p.m.
SPIEDINI FIAMMA ITALIAN BISTRO
Open Sunday through Tuesday from 5-9 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5-10 p.m. Closed Wednesdays and Thursdays.
NEW RESORT POOL HOURS AND PRICING
Beginning on Monday, Sept. 11, the resort pool will transition to off-season hours and pricing for non-hotel guests. Off season pool hours will be daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Waterside Café dining hours will be daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Off season pricing for non-hotel guests 16 and older will be $12, children six to 15 will be $6 and children five and under will be free. Admission is also complimentary for hotel guests year-round. The resort pool also offers an array of cabanas. For pricing information or to reserve a cabana, call (702) 869-7093.
ABOUT JW MARRIOTT LAS VEGAS RESORT & SPA
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. The destination was recently voted as one of the “Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts” by readers of Condé Nast Traveler and recognized as a “Top-Performing Business” on TripAdvisor for ranking in the top 10% of businesses worldwide for traveler feedback. The Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meeting rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, the on-site Rampart Casino and more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW. Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
ABOUT JW MARRIOTT HOTELS & RESORTS
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to sophisticated, self-assured travelers seeking The JW Treatment™ – the brand’s philosophy that true luxury is created by people who are passionate about what they do. JW hotels offer crafted experiences that bring to life the brand’s commitment to highly choreographed, anticipatory service and modern residential design, allowing guests to pursue their passions and leave even more fulfilled than when they arrived. Today there are 80 JW Marriott hotels in nearly 30 countries and territories. JW Marriott is proud to participate in the industry’s award-winning loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®. Members can now link accounts with Starwood Preferred Guest® at members.marriott.com for instant elite status matching and unlimited points transfer. Visit JW Marriott online, and on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.