PINE BISTRO’S MODERN MEDITERRANEAN DINING & NIGHTLIFE TO DEBUT IN SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS, SEPTEMBER 28
Original Concept from AYYA Hospitality Group to Offer Elevated Cuisine, Cocktails and Craft Hookah Experience
Reservations are Now Available on OpenTable
Pine Bistro – a new modern Mediterranean dining experience from AYYA Hospitality Group – will debut its upscale yet approachable dining and nightlife experience September 28. Located in Southern Highlands, Pine Bistro’s offerings draw inspiration from Mediterranean and Lebanese cuisine, taking patrons on a journey that embraces the region’s culture, flavors and vibrant energy.
Pine Bistro reservations are now available on OpenTable
Open for dinner and late-night, the restaurant will deliver a social and lively dining experience with family style dishes, a craft cocktail program, and Las Vegas’ first upscale hookah program.
A glimpse into Pine Bistro:
- Menu: With an elevated twist on regional Mediterranean and Lebanese cuisine, guests can indulge in chicken, beef and lamb grilled on an open flame visible to the main dining room. The menu, which was curated by AYYA Hospitality Group and refined by Executive Chef Dany Chebat, includes rotating shawarma and grilled kabobs; whole fishes; mezze platters; pita bread baked to order in a custom pita oven; and traditional Lebanese desserts.
- Cocktail Program: With a menu curated by some of Las Vegas’ top mixologists, Pine Bistro’s cocktails pay homage to the Mediterranean through unique flavor profiles. Infused with key regional ingredients including orange blossom, pine nuts and arak, the cocktails come to life with house-made, fresh-squeezed juices and syrups. Standout creations include the Sumak Smack, Arak Sangria, Smoked Fig Old Fashioned and Orange Blossom Carajillo, and more.
- Craft Hookah: Pine Bistro will feature Las Vegas’ first curated craft hookah program, comprising a variety of fruit, ice and spirits for a distinctive experience. Guests have the option to substitute traditional water for a cocktail or spirit in the hookah vase, which results in an incredible fusion of flavors.
- Nightlife: Every night at 10 p.m., Pine Bistro will transform into a high-energy destination for cocktails and socializing. The space will house a custom-made DJ booth, where a range of Las Vegas-based guest DJs will play music emulating the sounds of Mykonos and Mediterranean nightlife until 2 a.m.
- Design: Pine Bistro’s design was conceived by AYYA Hospitality Group lead designer, Diana Sin. Sin used elements such as mosaic tiles and wood panel screens to add delicate touches of the Mediterranean throughout the modern aesthetic of the restaurant. The space features a main dining area with a view of the open kitchen, a bar area seating up to 12 patrons and a lounge area with tableside craft hookah service. Pine Bistro also will have an expansive 1,500-square-foot terrace for outdoor dining.
- Art: Complementing Sin’s designs is Las Vegas-based artist Koa Paden. Paden has created a one-of-a-kind, hand-painted acrylic mural that will be on display behind Pine Bistro’s DJ booth. Showcasing the region’s stunning indigenous plants including cedar and pine, the signature piece and other commissioned pieces will be visible throughout the 3,500-square-foot space. Known for his realistic portraits and uniquely detailed brush styles, Paden has made his name in the art, entertainment, and nightlife communities by creating incredible commissioned pieces for A-list celebrities and acclaimed hospitality groups.
Pine Bistro is located at 10620 Dean Martin Drive next to two other AYYA Hospitality concepts, IVI Performance, a new fitness facility dedicated to personal training, elite athletic performance and deep health coaching; as well as Thick & Thin Treat Bar, a unique blend between a juice bar and ice cream parlor. AYYA Hospitality is also the creator of Las Vegas pizza and pie concept, Crust & Roux, located in Town Square.
The restaurant will be open 5 p.m. – 1 a.m. Monday – Thursday, and until 2 a.m. on Friday – Sunday. For more information, please visit pinebistro.com or follow Pine Bistro on Instagram at @pine.bistro.
# # #
About AYYA Hospitality Group
Based in Las Vegas, AYYA Hospitality Group is a collective of entrepreneurs, creatives and visionaries who lead the industry in experiential hospitality. The AYYA team works together to deliver pinnacle brand experiences rooted in elevated service and quality products. AYYA’s brands excel through creating unforgettable moments for guests that resonate beyond each individual concept. In Las Vegas, AYYA’s concepts include IVI Performance, Thick & Thin Treat Bar, Crust & Roux and the upcoming Pine Bistro and J. Blanco. For more information, visit ayyahospitalitygroup.com.