Sam Villa Introduces Pro-Results Texturizing Iron
the easiest and fastest way to create volume
Create salon worthy styles with massive volume and lived-in texture at home with the Sam Villa Pro-Results Texturizing Iron. From carefree texture to Insta-worthy braids and updos, texturize all over or just underlying sections for hidden lift and volume. The flexible plates feature tiny round ridges that compress hair for long-lasting body and texture, and a ceramic-core with a titanium coated surface distributes heat evenly for safe and consistent styling. Launched May 2020, see the lift HERE!
“Texturizing hair with an iron is what creates that salon-quality, eye-catching volume and lift. It’s also what stylists use to add definition and grip for bigger braids and long-lasting updos,” explains Sam Villa, co-founder of Sam Villa® and Global Artistic Ambassador for Redken 5th Avenue.
How to Create Volume with a Texturizing Iron: https://youtu.be/vdU_xDcdVsY
- Working off the part, take a top slice of hair and pin to the opposite side.
- Compress the next section at the base with the iron.
- Let cool and massage with fingers to separate.
- Flip the smooth pinned section over the textured area and see the crown lift!
Braids and Updos
- Randomly compress iron down the hair shaft to expand the cuticle and style. The texture creates a sturdy foundation for long-lasting style.
Why This Iron is Unique
- Comfort and Control – The ergonomic handle comfortably fits in any hand size and the longer body allows for precision compression (how tightly the plates close around hair), without tiring the wrist and hands.
- Heats Up Quickly – Located at the back of the iron to prevent accidently turning the iron off, an LED indicator light displays a different color for every heat level. It blinks while heating up and stays solid when the desired temp is reached.
- Good For All Hair Types – Three heat settings maintain consistent heat without spikes; Low – 375º for fine hair; Color Treated – 392º (helps protect color and prevent fading) and High – 410º for virgin or highly resistant hair.
“Remember to always apply a heat styling product to protect hair from damage and lock in the texture. Redken iron shape 11 thermal holding spray is one of my favorites. And, the more you compress, the better the indentation and the longer its memory will be,” adds Villa.
Retail Price: $89.95, available on samvilla.com.
Sam Villa is co-founder of Sam Villa® and Global Artistic Ambassador for Redken 5th Avenue. He is the 2020 International Hairdressing Awards International Hair Influencer of the Year and 2017 NAHA Lifetime Achievement Award Victor. He designs professional tools for consumers so they can achieve salon-quality results at home with minimum effort. Make the most of your hair with samvilla.com. Facebook: @SamVillaPros ;YouTube: @SamVillaHair; Twitter: @SamVillaPro; Instagram: @SamVillaHair; Pinterest: @SamVillaHair.