SOUTH POINT HOTEL, CASINO & SPA UPDATED PROPERTY LISTINGS
$500,000 Guaranteed Money Madness *Just Added*
From April 1 – 30, South Point will be hosting the $500,000 Guaranteed Money Madness. Starting April 1 at 3 a.m., a floor-wide super progressive bonus of $10,000 will begin and will start to increase immediately. The bonus will continue to grow until one active carded slot club player is randomly awarded the entire super progressive cash bonus. The super progressive cash bonus will be awarded before it reaches $25,000 and a new bonus will be initiated, again starting at $10,000. Also starting April 1 at 3 a.m., a floor-wide free play progressive bonus of $1,000 will begin and will start to increase immediately. One active carded slot player will be randomly awarded the free play progressive bonus before it reaches $2,500. Once awarded, the bonus will immediately begin again starting at $1,000.
Money Madness *Just Added*
When the Super Progressive Jackpot hits on one of the South Point Hotel & Casino lucky slot machines, one lucky poker player will also win 20% of the Jackpot. Players must be an active player in one of our promotion eligible games for their chance to win. With a Progressive Jackpot that starts at $10,000 and must hit by $25,000 your chance to win big could happen any time.
Spring Jacket Giveaway *Just Added*
Play 35 hours of cash play in our expansive poker room or win one of our four daily tournaments and you will be walking away with your very own South Point Poker Room windbreaker. Players must use a players card when playing in a cash game to qualify for the hours required.
On Mondays and Wednesdays, South Point will host a Flush Rush promotion that pays a bonus when making specific Diamond Flushes. Players winning with an Ace High Diamond Flush with the Ace in their hand will win $100. Players winning an Ace High Flush with the Ace and King of Diamonds in their hand will win $250. Players winning with a Straight Flush in Diamonds will win $1,000. Players winning with a Royal Flush in Diamonds will win $2,500.
Good, Bad, Ugly
With three Bad Beat Jackpots to hit, it is easier than ever to make a big score in the Poker Room. Lose with Aces full of anything or better and win a part of the Bad Beat Jackpot. Visit the Poker Room for full details.
Hot Card Daze
Every Tuesday and Thursday, South Point Poker Room will host Hot Card Daze. This promotion will feature a Hot Card each month that and will pay out bonuses for improving with the designated pocket pair. April will feature Fours as the designated card. Poker players holding the designated pocket pair will receive $100 when flopping a set, $200 when making a full house, $400 when flopping a full house, $500 when making Quads and $1,000 when flopping Quads. In addition, players receiving a payout of $400 or more will also receive a Hot Card Daze ball cap.
Fully Loaded Flushes
On Fridays, South Point will host a Fully Loaded Flush progressive jackpot that will pay out when a player makes a seven-card flush of a particular suit in Texas Hold’em. Poker players have the chance to win one of four separate jackpots that will start at $1,000. Each jackpot will increase $500 each week that it is not hit.
50+ Prime Time Mondays
Available all day every Monday, guests can play half-point bingo when using player points. Players can redeem vouchers for bingo at the Club Booth, and vouchers must be used the day of issuance. If unable to use, players can return it to the Club Booth and points will be reinstated to the player card. Not valid on holidays or during bingo special events. All redemptions require club card and photo ID and players must be 21 years of age or older. Management reserves all rights and can cancel promotion at any time.
South Point Bingo
Every Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m. and every Sunday at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. games include four $1,000 coveralls.
VSiN Online Newsletter
Vegas Stats and Information Network (VSiN) offers sports betting super fans the chance to receive a daily newsletter sent through email. The newsletter will keep fans current on breaking news, share the show’s daily lineup of special guests and include exclusive commentary from expert commentators including Brent Musburger, Gill Alexander, Chris Andrews, Norm Clark, Vinny Magliulo, Jimmy Vaccaro and more. For more information and to sign up for the daily email newsletter, please visit VSiN.com.
For more information on upcoming gaming promotions, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
In accordance with the Governor’s public health directive on Feb. 15, 2021, all South Point restaurants will be operating at a capacity of 50 percent. In addition, only six guests per table can be accommodated. Reservations are not required but can be made online at southpointcasino.com/dining or by calling 866.791.7626.
Wine of the Month
Throughout April, Don Vito’s, Silverado Steak House and Zenshin will host a wine of the month special featuring bottles of wine for $20 per bottle. Guests can choose between Columbia Winery’s 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon and Columbia Winery’s 2017 Chardonnay. For each bottle sold, $1 will benefit local students through the Epicurean Charitable Foundation. For more information about the foundation please head to www.ecflv.org. The Wine of the Month is available for guests 21 years and older with a valid ID.
Located upstairs in the second-floor mezzanine, this festive cantina is a lively backdrop for south-of-the-border favorites plated up in the kitchen. Enjoy a frosty margarita and complimentary chips with a trio of salsa, guacamole and beans while browsing the menu – there are dozens of selections to choose from. Tacos, tamales, enchiladas, chimichangas, sizzling fajitas, chile relleno, flautas, and carne asadas are among Baja’s bestsellers. For the bravehearted, Baja’s colorful tequila bar just outside offers a wide selection of fiery, mouthwatering spirits on display.
Updated Hours: Thursday – Sunday, noon – 10 p.m.
Margarita Meal Deals
Every Thursday – Sunday from noon – 3:30 p.m., Baja Miguel’s will feature Margarita Meal Deals. Guests who order a meal deal will receive a free house margarita or soft drink. Offer also includes fresh, warm tortilla chips served with salsa, bean dip and guacamole.
Easter Menu, available April 4 *Just Added*
Baja Miguel’s will serve a three-course meal with a complimentary margarita or glass of wine for $22.95 from 2 – 9 p.m., including:
- First Course: camaron martini, chilled shrimp with tequila laced cocktail sauce over chopped lettuce or tostadas de pollo, crisp tostados topped with Miguel’s chicken salad: a blend of fresh diced chicken, cilantro and lime mayonnaise with slices avocado and diced tomatoes.
- Second Course: grilled halibut tropical, 8-ounce fillet of halibut on grilled sliced pineapple coated with coconut cream sauce and pico de gallo cilantro rice, served with seasonal vegetables or carne azada parrillada, 8-ounce marinated skirt steak over grilled onions, served on a sizzling skillet with mushrooms, ranchero sauce, cilantro rice and charro beans.
- Third Course: pastel de zanahoria, traditional carrot cake with sweet cream or Baja’s banana foster served with vanilla bean ice cream and toasted almonds. Served with a choice of tea or coffee.
Big Sur Oyster Bar
With a bright, airy atmosphere and a sleek granite counter surrounding the open kitchen, the Big Sur Oyster Bar displays the talents of its staff and the freshness of its top-quality ingredients. Shrimp, clams, oysters, mussels, lobster, crab and fresh fish are prepared before your eyes and served at the bar or bar side tables. Beers on tap and a selection of wines by the bottle or glass are available for pairing with each expertly created dish. Enjoy dinner after a movie or join a friend for lunch in this fun, social dining venue just off the casino floor.
Hours: 7 days a week, 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.
“What the Shuck!?” Lunch Specials and Half-Priced Oysters and Clams
South Point’s Big Sur Oyster Bar’s popular “What the Shuck!?” lunch specials offer dishes starting at $7.95. Guests can choose their favorite lunch option that fulfills any seafood lovers’ cravings, including Big Sur carbonara, pacific coast shrimp rice bowl, cajun pasta, grilled branzino, fish tacos and the salmon burger.
In addition, Big Sur Oyster Bar features half-price oysters and clams on the half shell. The “What The Shuck!?” specials are available daily from noon to 4 p.m.
Bowling Coffee and Snack Bar
When visiting South Point’s Bingo Room, arcade, or the bowling lanes on the 2nd floor, the Bowling Coffee & Snack Bar has just what you are looking for to start off your day or keep you going throughout it. Start your morning off right with fresh brewed Artisan Collection Coffee by Farmers Brothers. Also serving up cappuccinos, flavored lattes, chai teas, hot tea, hot chocolate, Starbuck’s Frappuccinos, or a mocha with a Krispy Kreme doughnut or a variety of fresh pastries, parfaits, or even oatmeal. Chicken fingers, wings, French fries, nachos, or a Caesar salad for a quick lunch or snack. You can also order our delicious pizza by the slice or whole pie.
Hours: 7 days a week, 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Any time, day or night, the Coronado Café has something for everyone. The expansive American menu offers breakfast, lunch, or dinner 24 hours a day, and the Chinese kitchen offers delectable authentic dishes for lunch, dinner and late-night dining. Wake up to a bottomless cup of freshly brewed coffee, eggs benedict smothered with scratch-made hollandaise or a crisp Belgian waffle prepared to order. The prices, variety and quality cannot be beat, from the Coronado Burger to the Wor Won Ton Soup. House specials include Prime rib and porterhouse steak entrees for $14.95, and six graveyard special entrees range from $2.45 to $5.45 seven days a week. Service is fast, friendly and aims to please in Coronado’s bright, comfortable dining room.
Hours: Seven days a week, 24 hours
Easter Menu, available April 4 *Just Added*
Coronado Café will serve a three-course meal with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $15.95 from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., including:
- First Course: cream of chicken soup or garden fresh salad bowl, seasonal lettuce, teardrop tomatoes, diced cucumbers, shredded carrots, red wine vinaigrette and toasted croutons.
- Second Course: roast leg of lamb with lamb jus and apple mint jelly or poached stuffed salmon fillet, filled with bay shrimp, crabmeat and cream sauce. Served with a choice of roast of Yukon gold mashed potatoes and green beans.
- Third Course: Mississippi mud pie or home style carrot cake. Served with a choice of tea or coffee.
Del Mar Deli
Del Mar Deli at South Point Hotel features a variety of soups, salads and sandwiches. Enjoy specials like pizza or corned beef, roast beef and pastrami sandwiches. Get a little taste of New York with Bagels fresh daily from The Bagel Cafe. Del Mar Deli is the place to go for a quick bite.
Updated Hours: Monday – Thursday, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday, 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
When Italian cuisine strikes your fancy, Don Vito’s is the place to whet your appetite. Our culinary team starts with the freshest ingredients and transforms them into traditional favorites Don Vito’s regulars rave about. Start with a Caprese style salad of ripe tomatoes, fresh basil and mozzarella Chef Matthew Rios makes by hand. Same great quality, lower prices. Two Course meals starting at $15.
Updated Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 5 – 10 p.m.
Friday – Saturday, 5 – 11 p.m.
Easter Menu, available April 4 *Just Added*
Don Vito’s will serve a three-course meal with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $39 from 3 – 9 p.m., including:
- First Course: oven baked seafood shells filled with shrimp and scallop ragout with alfredo cream glaze, spring escarole soup with Italian sausage, white beans and grilled pesto crostini or spring pea salad, shaved snow peas, shaved radishes, frisee and baby arugula with warm bacon vinaigrette.
- Second Course: oven baked crusted halibut over cannellini bean stew with broccoli rabe pesto and a side of pasta marinara, Sicilian style roast leg of lamb, fava beans, pecorino mushrooms and chateau potatoes served with mint jus or pappardelle with braised beef ragu and wild mushrooms, flavorfull chiani braised beef folded with mushrooms and pappardelle pasta.
- Third Course: rustic lemon tart with Limoncello ice cream or chocolate budino with Limoncello. Served with a choice of tea or coffee.
With a colorful design and a bright, welcoming atmosphere, South Point’s Garden Buffet is now staff served and offers a wide array of selections for unbeatable prices. Choose from six live cooking stations, Asian, Mexican, Italian, barbecue, Chinese and seafood dishes, or customize your own creation at the Mongolian Grill.
Updated Hours: Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Menu: Breakfast: Monday – Friday, 7 – 10 a.m.
Fresh eggs and omelets, healthy breakfast bar, loco moco station, European breakfast counter, fresh off the grill and international selection. Includes bottomless bloody Mary’s for guests 21 and over ($13.95 for guests, $9.95 for club members).
Lunch: Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Soup and salad bar, Mongolian grill, lunch time carving station, seafood station, Chinese station, Mexican station, Italian station, barbeque station and a dessert station ($16.95 for guests, $12.95 for club members).
Prime Rib Dinner: Sunday – Thursday, 4 – 8 p.m., Saturday, 4 – 9 p.m.
Chilled crab legs and shrimp bar, sushi and nigiri rolls, oysters Rockefeller and chilled on the half shell, steamed clams and crab legs, carved prime of rib, house smoked salmon, golden fried shrimp, fresh seafood specialties cooked to order and desserts, gelato and sorbets ($23.95 for guests, $19.95 for club members).
Seafood Night: Friday, 4 – 9 p.m.
Seafood, carving station featuring prime rib, soup and salad bar, Mongolian grill, seafood station, Chinese station, Mexican station, Italian station, barbeque station and dessert station. Includes two glasses of wine or draft beer for guests 21 and over ($33.95 for guests, $29.95 for club members).
Prime Rib and Champagne Brunch: Saturday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Fresh eggs and omelets, European breakfast counter, fresh off the grill, international selection, soup and salad bar, Mongolian grill, carving board, seafood station, Chinese station, Mexican station, Italian station, barbeque station and a dessert station. Includes bottomless mimosas for guests 21 and over ($22.95 for guests, $18.95 for club members).
Easter Menu, available April 4 *Just Added*
Garden Buffet will serve a brunch with bottomless champagne and mimosas for $23.95 or $19.95 with a Club card from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., including:
- Featuring: steak and eggs, medallions of beef tenderloin with eggs cooked to order
- Full breakfast station: freshly cooked omelets, New York style cheese blintzes with blueberry sauce, raisin bread French toast and lox and bagels.
- Garden fresh action salad bar: the season’s finest tossed and house made salads, seasonal fruits with yogurt topping and cream of chicken soup and white bean chili.
- Carving station: Colorado roast leg of lamb, Nebraska prime rib of beef and herb and lemon rotisserie chicken.
- Also: Kentucky bourbon glazed ham, Arkansas chicken fricassee, Alaskan seared salmon on roasted grains, Massaman Thai beef curry, Iowa brown sugar smoked pork brisket with calvados cream, Idaho grilled trout with cous cous salad, Louisiana jambalaya, Santa Fe style lamb enchiladas and Florida golden fried shrimp.
- Desserts: hot cross buns, blueberry and white chocolate bread pudding, French pastries, Gateau’s and cheesecakes, Mississippi mud pie, and gelato and sorbet bar with 12 flavors to choose from.
Hot Dog Cart
Located in the Sportsbook next to VSIN, the hot dog cart is a fan favorite. It proudly serves Vienna Beef hot dogs with your favorite toppings.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Kate’s Korner is a great way to start your day with a healthy fruit or coffee flavored smoothie. Kate’s scoops up a variety of creamy concoctions such as hand dipped cones, milkshakes, malts, sodas and sundaes. This old fashioned ice cream parlor is easily accessible from the casino floor and located right off the front desk and valet.
Hours: Closed for Remodeling
Michael’s Gourmet Room
Las Vegas visitors and residents alike know that Michael’s Gourmet Room has been one of the finest restaurants in all of Las Vegas. For over 20 years, this intimate, 50-seat gourmet room has earned accolades galore. Its many prestigious honors awarded by the country’s premier restaurant reviewers and dining surveys attest to its excellence not only in menu but also in service and style.
Hours: Wednesday – Sunday, 5 – 9:30 p.m.
Pool Bar, Gift Shop and Deli
Only available for hotel guests, offerings at the Pool Bar, Gift Shop and Deli include South Point’s twists on signature cocktails for $7.50 such as the Antioxidant Cooler, Berry Blast, Bloody Mary, Cherry Lemonade, Pina Colada, Margarita, Mojito Classic, Peach Lemonade and Berry-licious Lemonday. In addition, guests can upgrade their cool summer drink by ordering it in a coconut head for $16.50. South Point Pool Deli offers a wide variety of snack bar menu items including Vegetable Sticks and Dip ($3.95), mozzarella cheese sticks ($6.95), Turkey and Avocado Wrap ($7.95), Carne Asada Tater Tots ($8.95), Nachos Grande ($8.95), Coronado Cheese Burger ($9.95) and more.
Hours: Friday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Primarily Prime Rib
Away from the hustle and bustle of the casino on the mezzanine is South Point’s Primarily Prime Rib. Catering to hearty appetites, the menu features five flavorful prime rib cuts, dry aged to ensure tenderness, seasoned and slowly roasted. Other dishes aim to please all palates, including foods like Chicken Piccata and sophisticated creations such as Broiled Salmon with Lemon. Sip on a signature cocktail, sit back and relax as your favorite prime rib cut is prepared to your liking by our culinary staff.
Updated Hours: Thursday – Sunday, 4 – 10 p.m.
Easter Menu, available April 4 *Just Added*
Primarily Prime Rib will serve a three-course meal with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $36 from 2 – 9 p.m., including:
- First Course: spring garden salad bowl tossed tableside with white cider vinaigrette, crab and shrimp salad in crisp won ton shell with Asian cole slaw, Easter “scotch” egg, boiled egg wrapped in pork sausage meat, breaded and golden fried with Dijon cream or soup and salad, a cup of cream of chicken soup and a small wedge of iceberg with teardrop tomatoes, bacon and blue cheese dressing.
- Second Course: prime rib of beef, 10-ounce, dry-aged and slowly cooked for full flavor, roast leg of lamb, with minted demi, brown sugar baked ham with madeira sauce and minted peach, oven baked stuffed rainbow trout filled with seafood and herb dressing drizzled with lemon butter sauce, medallions of beef grand duke with pearl onions, mushroom caps and bacon strips in cabernet reduction or Kentucky Sunday night chicken dinner, breaded grilled breast of chicken, smoked applewood bacon, creamed corn, cheddar mashed potatoes and Kentucky bourbon pan gravy. All meals (excluding the Kentucky Sunday night chicken dinner) are served with baked chateau of Yukon gold whipped potatoes and fresh green beans.
- Third Course: peach and custard tart with whipped tart, carrot cake with mariner cream or Mississippi mud pie. Served with a choice of tea or coffee.
Silverado Steak House
Following the tradition of Las Vegas’s fine dining steakhouses, the Silverado Steak House offers the charm and service that discerning patrons have come to expect. Hand painted mural scenes and vintage photographs line the walls above plush high-backed booths, providing an intimate meal in an elegant yet unpretentious setting.
Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 5 – 10 p.m.
Friday – Saturday, 5 – 11 p.m.
Easter Menu, available April 4 *Just Added*
Silverado Steak House will serve a four-course meal with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $59 from 4 – 10 p.m., including:
- First Course: smoked salmon blini, blini with smoked salmon, herbed goat cheese and American caviar, lamb kababs, grilled marinated lamb served with tzatziki sauce and minted quinoa or shrimp and crab salad crostini, shrimp and crab salad on crisp toasted crostini.
- Second Course: shrimp and corn chowder, heirloom tomato and herb salad with almond vinaigrette or Silverado salad bowl tossed tableside.
- Third Course: braised lamb shanks slowly simmered with merlot and garden vegetables with creaked Yukon gold potatoes, caramelized black pepper chicken breast served with steamed bok choy and wild rice with toasted pecans or pan roast pacific salmon, salmon fillet on a bed of sautéed zucchini with tomato vinaigrette with baked or whipped Yukon gold potatoes.
- Fourth Course: chocolate cake with whipped cream or warm deep dish apple pie a la mode. Served with a choice of tea or coffee.
Starbucks Pop-Up Cart
South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa will have a Starbucks Pop-up Cart located near the Benny Binion statue. A brand-new Starbucks Café is currently under construction, opening soon.
Hours: Seven days a week, 5:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Steak ‘n Shake
Steak ‘n Shake’s founder pioneered the concept of premium burgers and milk shakes, and for over 75 years the company’s name has been symbolic of its heritage. In 2010 the first Steak ‘n Shake in Nevada opened inside South Point Hotel & Casino and has been serving Steakburgers and Milkshakes daily. Guests can also enjoy half priced shakes and drinks during the daily happy hours from 2 – 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. to close.
Updated Hours: Monday – Thursday, noon – midnight
Friday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Owner and Chef Extraordinaire Terence Fong, along with Chef Yoji Shimonishi have collaborated on Zenshin to make it the consummate destination dining pleasure and experience featuring Contemporary Asian Cuisine. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 702-797-8538.
Hours: Seven days a week, 1 – 10 p.m.
Promotions: Happy Hour
1 – 10 p.m.
50-Minute Swedish massage with Aroma Therapy add on – $135
A traditional Swedish massage is the ultimate muscle tension relief and a staple of the Western spa, great for a first-time massage or for simple relaxation. The Swedish massage uses effleurage, petrissage, tapotement and friction to aid the body’s internal cleansing system. Guests can add on different aroma therapy scents that help relieve and benefit their needs and will choose from a selection of lavender, peppermint, sinus release and stress relief.
50-Minute Deep Tissue massage with Hot or Cold Treatment – $150
Excessive physical activity can cause deep muscular and joint distress. Costa Del Sur’s deep tissue sports therapy massage helps to warm and relax the muscles and improve range of motion. Preventative hands-on medicine and special manipulative techniques will help reduce the chances of muscle and tendon injuries. This deep tissue massage is excellent for post-training and regular sessions will help the speedy recovery of myo-facial injuries. Guests can add on either the cooling treatment to help with pain relief for sore muscles, backaches and sore joints or the heating treatment to help ease muscle tension and pain as well as help increase joint mobility and flexibility.
50-Minute PCA Signature Facial – $135
In the PCA SKIN signature facial, depleted skin is quenched with soothing oat kernel, arnica and cucumber extract before a detoxifying facial massage begins. The aesthetician will focus on soothing tension carried in the jaw and temples.
Chardonnay Manicure and Pedicure – $100
The chardonnay manicure starts with a chardonnay-infused warm hand soak, followed by a gentle exfoliation. Next, a moisturizing hand massage with a special blend of aromatic oils and intensive moisturizers leaves hands soft and smooth. The chardonnay pedicure also begins with a chardonnay-infused warm foot soak, followed by a gentle exfoliation with a sweet sugar exfoliation.
For more information on upcoming spa promotions, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point Hotel will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a separate race and sports book area, 11 restaurants, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room, world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon, a 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment, a 700-seat Bingo room, a 16-screen Cinemark movie complex, a state-of-the-art 64-lane bowling center, a 52,000-square foot Conference Center and an 80,000-square foot Exhibit Hall. South Point Hotel is also home to the Tournament Bowling Plaza, a multi-million dollar professional bowling tournament facility. In addition, South Point Hotel has the finest equestrian event facility in the country. The 240,000 square feet of event space features three climate-controlled arenas, vet clinic, feed store, more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.
“Official Hotel and Casino of Las Vegas Motor Speedway” and sponsor of the September 2021 Las Vegas NASCAR cup race, South Point 400. In addition, South Point’s Sports Book is home of Vegas Stats & Information Network” (VSiN), where you can listen to the broadcast on iHeart radio and watch the video livestream on VSiN.com.