SOUTH POINT HOTEL, CASINO & SPA UPDATED PROPERTY LISTINGS
Half Price Gas and Goods *Just Added*
Throughout May, South Point will be hosting Half Price Gas and Goods. Club members who earn and redeem $25 in slot points can get a $50 Chevron gas card or a $50 Walmart gift card. Slot points must be earned between May 1 – 31 and must be redeemed at the Club booth no later than June 3, 2021. Club members are limited to a total of ten gift cards for the month.
Mother’s Day *Just Added*
In celebration of Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 9, guests who earn 200 slot points between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. will receive one See’s Candies keepsake tin of assorted chocolate while supplies last. Players will also be able to keep their 200 slot points.
$250,000 Summer Freeroll *Just Added*
May 1 – July 31, players will take a shot at the $40,000 first place prize. Double hours (one hour counts as two) will be available. 150 hours are needed to qualify for the great tournament and a 10,000 chip starting stack. $25 add-ons for 10,000 bonus chips will be available for purchase. Players with over 250 hours of play will receive 20,000 bonus chips for $25. Every player that qualifies will get a $150 qualifying bonus and will earn extra money for every hour over 150. See room for full details.
On Mondays and Wednesdays, South Point will host a Flush Rush promotion that pays a bonus when making specific Heart Flushes. Players winning with an Ace High Heart Flush with the Ace in their hand will win $100. Players winning an Ace High Flush with the Ace and King of Hearts in their hand will win $250. Players winning with a Straight Flush in Hearts will win $1,000. Players winning with a Royal Flush in Hearts will win $2,500.
Good, Bad, Ugly
With three Bad Beat Jackpots to hit, it is easier than ever to make a big score in the Poker Room. Lose with Aces full of anything or better and win a part of the Bad Beat Jackpot. Visit the Poker Room for full details.
Hot Card Daze
Every Tuesday and Thursday, South Point Poker Room will host Hot Card Daze. This promotion will feature a Hot Card each month that and will pay out bonuses for improving with the designated pocket pair. May will feature Fives as the designated card. Poker players holding the designated pocket pair will receive $100 when flopping a set, $200 when making a full house, $400 when flopping a full house, $500 when making Quads and $1,000 when flopping Quads. In addition, players receiving a payout of $400 or more will also receive a Hot Card Daze ball cap.
Fully Loaded Flushes
On Fridays, South Point will host a Fully Loaded Flush progressive jackpot that will pay out when a player makes a seven-card flush of a particular suit in Texas Hold’em. Poker players have the chance to win one of four separate jackpots that will start at $1,000. Each jackpot will increase $500 each week that it is not hit.
50+ Prime Time Mondays
Available all day every Monday, guests can play half-point bingo when using player points. Players can redeem vouchers for bingo at the Club Booth, and vouchers must be used the day of issuance. If unable to use, players can return it to the Club Booth and points will be reinstated to the player card. Not valid on holidays or during bingo special events. All redemptions require club card and photo ID and players must be 21 years of age or older. Management reserves all rights and can cancel promotion at any time.
South Point Bingo
Every Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m. and every Sunday at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. games include four $1,000 coveralls.
VSiN Online Newsletter
Vegas Stats and Information Network (VSiN) offers sports betting super fans the chance to receive a daily newsletter sent through email. The newsletter will keep fans current on breaking news, share the show’s daily lineup of special guests and include exclusive commentary from expert commentators including Brent Musburger, Gill Alexander, Chris Andrews, Norm Clark, Vinny Magliulo, Jimmy Vaccaro and more. For more information and to sign up for the daily email newsletter, please visit VSiN.com.
For more information on upcoming gaming promotions, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Starting on Saturday, May 1, all South Point restaurants will be operating at a capacity of 80 percent. In addition, twelve guests per table can be accommodated. Reservations are not required but can be made online at southpointcasino.com/dining or by calling 866.791.7626.
Wine of the Month *Updated*
Throughout May, Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib, Silverado Steak House and Zenshin will host a wine of the month special featuring bottles of wine for $20 per bottle. Guests can choose between Santa Barbara County California’s Nielson Chardonnay or Santa Barbara County California’s Nielson Pinot Noir. For each bottle sold, $1 will benefit local students through the Epicurean Charitable Foundation. For more information about the foundation please head to www.ecflv.org. The Wine of the Month is available for guests 21 years and older with a valid ID.
Located upstairs in the second-floor mezzanine, this festive cantina is a lively backdrop for south-of-the-border favorites plated up in the kitchen. Enjoy a frosty margarita and complimentary chips with a trio of salsa, guacamole and beans while browsing the menu – there are dozens of selections to choose from. Tacos, tamales, enchiladas, chimichangas, sizzling fajitas, chile relleno, flautas, and carne asadas are among Baja’s bestsellers. For the bravehearted, Baja’s colorful tequila bar just outside offers a wide selection of fiery, mouthwatering spirits on display.
Updated Hours: Wednesday – Sunday, noon – 10 p.m.
Margarita Meal Deals *Updated*
Every Wednesday – Sunday from noon – 3:30 p.m., Baja Miguel’s will feature Margarita Meal Deals. Guests who order a meal deal will receive a free house margarita or soft drink. Offer also includes fresh, warm tortilla chips served with salsa, bean dip and guacamole.
Mother’s Day Menu, available May 9 *Just Added*
Baja Miguel’s will serve a three-course meal with a complimentary margarita or glass of wine for $22.95 from noon – 9 p.m., including:
- First Course: ensalada pica de Mamá, chopped seasonal lettuce, diced tomatoes and jicama, sweet corn, black beans, crumbled oaxaca cheese topped with ranch dressing and crisp tortilla chips, platanos relleno, seasoned shredded beef in a plantain cup topped with diced tomato, avocado and sour cream or fideo soup, chicken and broth with fine pasta.
- Second Course: Naisy’s salmon, seared 8-ounce fillet of salmon over a bed of sautéed onions, nopales and tomatoes drizzled with avocado cream or Aracely’s duo, seared 4-ounce fillet of beef and marinated chicken breast topped with chipotle cream and garlic butter. Served with Spanish rice and fresh vegetables.
- Third Course: pastel de tres leches, traditional three milk cake with guava filling or chocolate molten cake, vanilla cream sauce with fresh strawberries. Served with a choice of tea or coffee.
Big Sur Oyster Bar
With a bright, airy atmosphere and a sleek granite counter surrounding the open kitchen, the Big Sur Oyster Bar displays the talents of its staff and the freshness of its top-quality ingredients. Shrimp, clams, oysters, mussels, lobster, crab and fresh fish are prepared before your eyes and served at the bar or bar side tables. Beers on tap and a selection of wines by the bottle or glass are available for pairing with each expertly created dish. Enjoy dinner after a movie or join a friend for lunch in this fun, social dining venue just off the casino floor.
Hours: Monday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.
“What the Shuck!?” Lunch Specials and Half-Priced Oysters and Clams
South Point’s Big Sur Oyster Bar’s popular “What the Shuck!?” lunch specials offer dishes starting at $7.95. Guests can choose their favorite lunch option that fulfills any seafood lovers’ cravings, including Big Sur carbonara, pacific coast shrimp rice bowl, cajun pasta, grilled branzino, fish tacos and the salmon burger.
In addition, Big Sur Oyster Bar features half-price oysters and clams on the half shell. The “What The Shuck!?” specials are available daily from noon to 4 p.m.
Bowling Coffee and Snack Bar
When visiting South Point’s Bingo Room, arcade, or the bowling lanes on the 2nd floor, the Bowling Coffee & Snack Bar has just what you are looking for to start off your day or keep you going throughout it. Start your morning off right with fresh brewed Artisan Collection Coffee by Farmers Brothers. Also serving up cappuccinos, flavored lattes, chai teas, hot tea, hot chocolate, Starbucks Frappuccinos, or a mocha with a Krispy Kreme doughnut or a variety of fresh pastries, parfaits, or even oatmeal. Chicken fingers, wings, French fries, nachos, or a Caesar salad for a quick lunch or snack. You can also order our delicious pizza by the slice or whole pie.
Updated Hours: Monday – Sunday, 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Beginning Monday, May 3: Monday – Sunday, 6 a.m. – midnight
Any time, day or night, the Coronado Café has something for everyone. The expansive American menu offers breakfast, lunch, or dinner 24 hours a day, and the Chinese kitchen offers delectable authentic dishes for lunch, dinner and late-night dining. Wake up to a bottomless cup of freshly brewed coffee, eggs benedict smothered with scratch-made hollandaise or a crisp Belgian waffle prepared to order. The prices, variety and quality cannot be beat, from the Coronado Burger to the Wor Won Ton Soup. House specials include Prime rib and porterhouse steak entrees for $14.95, and six graveyard special entrees range from $2.45 to $5.45 seven days a week. Service is fast, friendly and aims to please in Coronado’s bright, comfortable dining room.
Hours: Monday – Sunday, 24 hours
Mother’s Day Menu, available May 9 *Just Added*
Coronado Café will serve a three-course meal with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $15.95 from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., including:
- First Course: Grandma’s chicken pot pie soup, Mother’s Day salad with bibb lettuce, mandarin oranges, toasted walnuts, grape tomatoes and citrus dressing or fresh fruit salad with yogurt and coconut topping.
- Second Course: chicken Oscar, grilled chicken breast with crab meat and asparagus tips, topped with hollandaise sauce with rice pilaf and green beans, medallions of beef Coronado topped with sautéed mushrooms, tomatoes, chives and béarnaise sauce, served over merlot reduction with roasted chateau potatoes and green beans or Monte Cristo sandwich with fruit cup, double layered sandwich of ham, turkey and swiss cheese, dipped in egg batter then grilled golden brown, served with strawberry preserve and powdered sugar.
- Third Course: strawberry cream pie or pear belle Helene, poached pear over vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce, whipped cream and chopped nuts. Served with a choice of tea or coffee.
Del Mar Deli
Del Mar Deli at South Point Hotel features a variety of soups, salads and sandwiches. Enjoy specials like pizza or corned beef, roast beef and pastrami sandwiches. Get a little taste of New York with Bagels fresh daily from The Bagel Cafe. Del Mar Deli is the place to go for a quick bite.
Updated Hours: Monday – Thursday, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday, 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
When Italian cuisine strikes your fancy, Don Vito’s is the place to whet your appetite. Our culinary team starts with the freshest ingredients and transforms them into traditional favorites Don Vito’s regulars rave about. Start with a Caprese style salad of ripe tomatoes, fresh basil and mozzarella Chef Andy Mastrapa makes by hand. Same great quality, lower prices. Two Course meals starting at $15.
Updated Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 5 – 10 p.m.
Friday – Saturday, 5 – 11 p.m.
Mother’s Day Menu, available May 9 *Just Added*
Don Vito’s will serve a three-course meal with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $39 from 3 – 9 p.m., including:
- First Course: insalata di Mamma, baby lettuce with crisp pancetta, heirloom tomatoes, crushed pistachios and limoncello vinaigrette or seafood cannelloni, shrimp and crab in lobster sauce folded in pasta squares and glazed with alfredo cream.
- Second Course: pistachio salmon Lesly, pistachio crusted and pan seared in lemon butter and served over zucchini spaghetti with potato gnocchi and drizzled with white balsamic glaze, Nonna’s fettucine, sliced chicken breast over house-made fettucine in light basil cream with Julienne of zucchini, sliced mushrooms, diced tomatoes green peas and parmesan crostini or tre signora, seared medallion of beef with grilled stuffed shrimp and herb crusted scallop spring vegetable ratatouille and farfalle pomodoro.
- Third Course: Stacy’s own fresh apple torta with calvados cream, Sicilian strawberry shortcake, strawberries macerated in orange liquor over oven fresh sponge cake with whipped cream or white chocolate and hazelnut mousse in a chocolate cup with fresh raspberries. Served with a choice of tea or coffee.
With a colorful design and a bright, welcoming atmosphere, South Point’s Garden Buffet is now staff served and offers a wide array of selections for unbeatable prices. Choose from six live cooking stations, Asian, Mexican, Italian, barbecue, Chinese and seafood dishes, or customize your own creation at the Mongolian Grill.
Updated Hours: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Menu: Breakfast: Monday – Friday, 7 – 10 a.m.
Fresh eggs and omelets, healthy breakfast bar, loco moco station, European breakfast counter, fresh off the grill and international selection. Includes bottomless bloody Mary’s for guests 21 and over ($13.95 for guests, $9.95 for club members).
Lunch: Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Soup and salad bar, Mongolian grill, lunch time carving station, seafood station, Chinese station, Mexican station, Italian station, barbeque station and a dessert station ($16.95 for guests, $12.95 for club members).
Prime Rib Dinner: Sunday – Thursday, 4 – 8 p.m., Saturday, 4 – 9 p.m.
Chilled crab legs and shrimp bar, sushi and nigiri rolls, oysters Rockefeller and chilled on the half shell, steamed clams and crab legs, carved prime of rib, house smoked salmon, golden fried shrimp, fresh seafood specialties cooked to order and desserts, gelato and sorbets ($23.95 for guests, $19.95 for club members).
Seafood Night: Friday, 4 – 9 p.m.
Seafood, carving station featuring prime rib, soup and salad bar, Mongolian grill, seafood station, Chinese station, Mexican station, Italian station, barbeque station and dessert station. Includes two glasses of wine or draft beer for guests 21 and over ($33.95 for guests, $29.95 for club members).
Prime Rib and Champagne Brunch: Saturday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Fresh eggs and omelets, European breakfast counter, fresh off the grill, international selection, soup and salad bar, Mongolian grill, carving board, seafood station, Chinese station, Mexican station, Italian station, barbeque station and a dessert station. Includes bottomless mimosas for guests 21 and over ($22.95 for guests, $18.95 for club members).
Mother’s Day Brunch Menu, available May 9 *Just Added*
Garden Buffet will serve a brunch with bottomless champagne, mimosas and bloody Marys for $23.95 or $19.95 with a Club card from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., including:
- Featuring: steak and eggs, medallions of beef tenderloin with eggs cooked to order
- Full breakfast station: freshly cooked omelets, South Point eggs benedict, raisin bread French toast, smoked salmon and bagels and New York style cheese blitzes with blueberry sauce.
- Garden fresh action salad bar: the season’s finest tossed and house made salads, seasonal fruits with yogurt topping, cream of asparagus soup, Italian wedding day soup, peel and eat shrimp and shrimp cocktail.
- Carving station: Nebraska prime rib of beef, roast leg of spring lamb and lemon pepper rotisserie chicken.
- Also: golden fried shrimp, seared salmon with basil chardonnay cream, beef medallions stroganoff, five spice Chinese Chicken, wild mushroom pappardelle with asparagus and peas, turkey scaloppini with wild turkey Dijon cream, Thai green curry beef and honey and almond glazed chicken.
- Desserts: raspberry cupcakes, freshly baked gateau’s, pies and French pastries, “crepes suzette” and a gelato and sorbet bar with 12 flavors to choose from.
Hot Dog Cart
Located in the Sportsbook next to VSIN, the hot dog cart is a fan favorite. It proudly serves Vienna Beef hot dogs with your favorite toppings.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Kate’s Korner is a great way to start your day with a healthy fruit or coffee flavored smoothie. Kate’s scoops up a variety of creamy concoctions such as hand dipped cones, milkshakes, malts, sodas and sundaes. This old fashioned ice cream parlor is easily accessible from the casino floor and located right off the front desk and valet.
Updated Hours: Reopened Monday, April 26
7 days a week, 10 a.m. – midnight
Michael’s Gourmet Room
Las Vegas visitors and residents alike know that Michael’s Gourmet Room has been one of the finest restaurants in all of Las Vegas. For over 20 years, this intimate, 50-seat gourmet room has earned accolades galore. Its many prestigious honors awarded by the country’s premier restaurant reviewers and dining surveys attest to its excellence not only in menu but also in service and style.
Updated Hours: Wednesday – Sunday, 5 – 9:30 p.m.
Beginning Monday, May 3: 7 days a week, 5 – 9:30 p.m.
Pool Bar, Gift Shop and Deli
Only available for hotel guests, offerings at the Pool Bar, Gift Shop and Deli include South Point’s twists on signature cocktails for $7.50 such as the Antioxidant Cooler, Berry Blast, Bloody Mary, Cherry Lemonade, Pina Colada, Margarita, Mojito Classic, Peach Lemonade and Berry-licious Lemonday. In addition, guests can upgrade their cool summer drink by ordering it in a coconut head for $16.50. South Point Pool Deli offers a wide variety of snack bar menu items including Vegetable Sticks and Dip ($3.95), mozzarella cheese sticks ($6.95), Turkey and Avocado Wrap ($7.95), Carne Asada Tater Tots ($8.95), Nachos Grande ($8.95), Coronado Cheese Burger ($9.95) and more.
Hours: Friday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Primarily Prime Rib
Away from the hustle and bustle of the casino on the mezzanine is South Point’s Primarily Prime Rib. Catering to hearty appetites, the menu features five flavorful prime rib cuts, dry aged to ensure tenderness, seasoned and slowly roasted. Other dishes aim to please all palates, including foods like Chicken Piccata and sophisticated creations such as Broiled Salmon with Lemon. Sip on a signature cocktail, sit back and relax as your favorite prime rib cut is prepared to your liking by our culinary staff.
Updated Hours: Wednesday – Sunday, 4 – 10 p.m.
Mother’s Day Menu, available May 9 *Just Added*
Primarily Prime Rib will serve a three-course meal with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $36 from 3 – 9 p.m., including:
- First Course: traditional shrimp cocktail, Grandma’s chicken pot pie soup, Mother’s salad bowl, seasonal greens with sundried cherries, apples, walnuts and grape tomatoes with a walnut dressing or seafood crepes, shrimp, scallops, crab and sautéed spinach wrapped in a thin crepe and glazed with mornay sauce.
- Second Course: prime rib of beef, 10-ounce, dry-aged and slowly cooked for full flavor, Mediterranean branzino, farro grains, roasted tomato, artichokes and capers with a dill infused butter sauce, twin medallions of beef, lightly seasoned and pan seared on merlot demi and topped with chimichurri sauce, seafood duo, grilled herb crusted halibut and cognac sautéed shrimp topped with tomato and chive relish or chicken a la queen, Prime style, sliced poached chicken breast in a creamed sherry sauce with rice pilaf and green peas. All meals (excluding the chicken a la queen, Prime style) are served with baked, chateau or Yukon gold potatoes and broccolini.
- Third Course: a bowl of fresh strawberries with brown sugar and whipped cream for dipping, warm cherry strudel with vanilla bean ice cream, white chocolate grand Marnier mousse finished with raspberry sauce or Victoria sponge cake, light cake with vanilla cream and raspberry jam, fresh raspberry and whipped cream. Served with a choice of tea or coffee.
Silverado Steak House
Following the tradition of Las Vegas’s fine dining steakhouses, the Silverado Steak House offers the charm and service that discerning patrons have come to expect. Hand painted mural scenes and vintage photographs line the walls above plush high-backed booths, providing an intimate meal in an elegant yet unpretentious setting.
Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 5 – 10 p.m.
Friday – Saturday, 5 – 11 p.m.
Mother’s Day Menu, available May 9 *Just Added*
Silverado Steak House will serve a four-course meal with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $59 from 4 – 10 p.m., including:
- First Course: steamed middle neck clams in white wine with garlic butter, grilled asparagus and prosciutto crostini with citrus cream or bacon, mushroom and spinach pierogis with garlic and chive sour cream.
- Second Course: tomato bisque with cheddar toast points, pulled chicken salad with apples, dried cherries and almonds in a lettuce cup, drizzled with coriander and orange vinaigrette or Silverado dinner salad tossed tableside.
- Third Course: medallion of beef Patricia, broiled 8-ounce filet stuffed with lump crabmeat then topped with mornay sauce, sautéed white sea bass on grilled asparagus with oven roasted tomato, topped with lemon and chive beurre blanc or rolled roast pork loin filled with goat cheese, sautéed mushrooms and apples, glazed with honey, garlic and brown sugar. Served with Parisienne potatoes and green beans.
- Fourth Course: coconut cream cake with seasonal berries, dessert taco, crisp sugar shells filled with white and dark chocolate mousse and fresh raspberries or blueberry sour cream tart. Served with a choice of tea or coffee.
Starbuck’s Café *Just Added*
Opened on April 29, the brand-new Starbuck’s café is located just inside the property’s main entrance and will serve the full Starbuck’s menu.
Hours: Opening Thursday, April 29
Steak ‘n Shake
Steak ‘n Shake’s founder pioneered the concept of premium burgers and milk shakes, and for over 75 years the company’s name has been symbolic of its heritage. In 2010 the first Steak ‘n Shake in Nevada opened inside South Point Hotel & Casino and has been serving Steakburgers and Milkshakes daily. Guests can also enjoy half priced shakes and drinks during the daily happy hours from 2 – 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. to close.
Updated Hours: Monday – Thursday, noon – midnight
Friday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Beginning Monday, May 3: Monday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Owner and Chef Extraordinaire Terence Fong, along with Chef Yoji Shimonishi have collaborated on Zenshin to make it the consummate destination dining pleasure and experience featuring Contemporary Asian Cuisine. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 702-797-8538.
Updated Hours: Sunday – Thursday, noon – 10 p.m.
Friday – Saturday, noon – 11 p.m.
Promotions: Happy Hour
1 – 10 p.m.
50-minute OR 80-minute Swedish massage with Jurlique restoring hand or foot treatment – $135 for 50 minutes or $185 for 80 minutes *Just Added*
A traditional Swedish massage is the ultimate muscle tension relief and a staple of the Western spa, great for a first-time massage or for simple relaxation. The Swedish massage uses effleurage, petrissage, tapotement and friction to aid the body’s internal cleansing system. Guests can choose between a restoring hand or foot treatment. Great for dry and tired hands and feet, this treatment deeply hydrates, smooths and restores the skin. Its powerful blend of natural antioxidants protects skin from environmental aggressors and leaves hands or feet refreshed and restored.
Any 50-Minute Jurlique facial (choose between revitalizing, hydrating or nutri-define) -$145 *Just Added*
- Revitalizing antioxidant – Plant-based antioxidants are utilized to revive dull, fatigued skin. A thorough cleansing and exfoliation is followed by a revitalizing facial massage using Amethyst gemstone wands. A powerful triple-phase Vitamin C treatment is utilized to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and leave the skin looking refreshed and beautifully luminous.
- Hydrating rose – Every skin type needs hydration to look and feel amazing, and this treatment is perfect for that extra boost. Enriching rose extracts and rose hip oil help skin restore vital hydration and balance and a warmed rose quartz massage helps to increase circulation. Products used in this facial are rich in essential fatty acids and natural humectants. This facial infuses the skin with moisture, keeping it smooth and glowing.
- Nutri-define ageless – Reignite the skin’s youthful luminosity by combating multiple signs of aging. This decadent treatment is as powerful as it is luxurious. A combination of potent ingredients in a natural delivery system is the key to the exceptional results. A proprietary contouring technique using jade stones helps to detoxify and revitalize skin, leaving it feeling redefined and radiant with a more youthful appearance.
Jurlique manicure and pedicure (choose between rose heirloom or Australian garden) -$145 *Just Added*
- Rose heirloom – This authentic rose fragrance will envelop the scenes throughout this aromatic experience. Cuticles and nails are massaged with nourishing oils and hands and feet are soaked in the pure essence of chamomile and rose extracts. An application of perfectly paired softening rose wash and lotion will leave skin feeling soft, hydrated and restored.
- Australian garden – The bright and distinct notes of lemon and geranium are joined by the warmth of sage, calendula and lavender, creating a sweet cocktail for the senses as the hands and feet are soaked in preparation for exfoliation. Cuticles and nails are massaged with nourishing oils and hands and feet are soaked in the pure essence of lemon, geranium and clary sage extracts. An application of perfectly paired softening citrus wash and lotion will leave skin feeling soft, hydrated and restored.
Jurlique Vitamin C manicure -$45 *Just Added*
More than just a manicure, this is a true spa treatment for the hands. This anti-aging manicure has superfoods like Barbados cherry and Kakadu plum that lend their super-powers to this unique age-erasing manicure to lighten age spots and improve the skin’s texture, leaving hands soft and radiant.
For more information on upcoming spa promotions, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point Hotel will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, over 2,200 slot and video poker machines, more than 60 table games and a separate race and sports book area, 11 restaurants, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room, world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon, a 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment, a 700-seat Bingo room, a 16-screen Cinemark movie complex, a state-of-the-art 64-lane bowling center, a 52,000-square foot Conference Center and an 80,000-square foot Exhibit Hall. South Point Hotel is also home to the Tournament Bowling Plaza, a multi-million-dollar professional bowling tournament facility. In addition, South Point Hotel has the finest equestrian event facility in the country. The 240,000 square feet of event space features three climate-controlled arenas, vet clinic, feed store, more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.
“Official Hotel and Casino of Las Vegas Motor Speedway” and sponsor of the September 2021 Las Vegas NASCAR cup race, South Point 400. In addition, South Point’s Sports Book is home of Vegas Stats & Information Network” (VSiN), where you can listen to the broadcast on iHeart Radio and watch the video livestream on VSiN.com.