Su Casa is Rolling Again Starting Sept. 30
Celebrate opening weekend at Su Casa with a free appetizer or sake
Su Casa, nestled inside of Mi Casa Grill Cantina, is reopening with a reimagined menu Thursday, Sept. 30. With that comes a selection of new menu items featuring trendy and traditional coastal Asian cuisine with a Latin influence.
The dynamic union of cultures can be seen among signature dishes like:
- Salmon ceviche made with fresh ginger, yuzu, onion-cilantro slaw, togarashi, and lemon zest ($16)
- Ahi-tuna poke bowl with toasted macadamia nuts, Maui onions, toasted seaweed, avocado, sesame seeds, and your choice of white rice or matcha green tea soba noodles ($18)
- Surf & turf roll featuring tempura shrimp, cucumber, avocado, spicy lobster, fried onions, ribeye carpaccio, unagi sauce, and chipotle aioli ($19)
- The “Big Island” sushi burrito stuffed with yellowtail, spicy tuna, guacamole, cilantro, pickled red onions, cabbage, won ton strips, and romaine lettuce ($16)
- Miso glazed seabass served with steamed rice and an Asian slaw ($24)
- Baked lobster roll made with shrimp tempura, cucumber, avocado, spicy lobster, tempura crunch, and garlic yum yum sauce ($18)
To celebrate the reopening of the restaurant, Sept. 30 through Oct. 4 guests will receive their choice of a complimentary appetizer or sake with a $30 purchase. Su Casa will be open Thursday-Monday from 4:30-9 p.m.
To keep up with special offers and for more information, visit silvertoncasino.com or follow @SilvertonCasino on Facebook and Instagram.
About Silverton Casino Hotel
Silverton Casino Hotel offers 300 deluxe rooms and suites and world-class amenities all located within an upscale, contemporary luxury lodge-themed resort. Silverton Casino Hotel is home to a variety of restaurants and dining options, including the Sundance Grill, Shady Grove Lounge, Twin Creeks Steakhouse, Mi Casa Grill Cantina, WuHu Noodle, Starbucks and Johnny Rockets. In addition to the flagship 165,000-square-foot Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, Silverton offers 90,000 square feet of gaming with more than 1,500 slot machines and 23 table games and the Mermaid Restaurant & Lounge. The property features a 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium with more than 4,000 sharks, stingrays and tropical fish, which was voted “Best Attraction” in the Best of Las Vegas®. Silverton Casino Hotel is located at I-15 and Blue Diamond in Las Vegas. For more information, please call (702) 263-7777 or visit silvertoncasino.com.