Treasure Island Hosts Country Bands, Bull Riders and Beers
During National Finals Rodeo Week
Treasure Island, the official sponsor hotel of the 2021 National Finals Rodeo (NFR) Bull Riders, will offer room packages, food and beverage specials and live entertainment Dec. 1 through 11.
Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que will offer live entertainment, with a $10 cover charge beginning at 9 p.m. Starting Dec. 1 there will be nightly country rock bands appearing after NFR, with performances by:
- Just Dave Band: Dec. 1 and 2 at 10 p.m.
- Michael Austin: Dec. 3, 4 and 5 at 10 p.m.
- Kevin Fowler: Dec. 6 and 7 at 10 p.m.
- Scotty Alexander: Dec. 6, 7, 8, and 9 at 12 a.m.
- Reckless Kelly: Dec. 8 and 9 at 10:00 p.m.
- Rob Staley Band: Dec. 10 and 11 at 10 p.m.
In addition to live entertainment, Gilley’s will stream all the NFR action live starting at 5:45 p.m. nightly.
Drink specials – Until 10 p.m. daily
Cowboys and cowgirls can drink up with NFR specials at Gilley’s.
- $8 shots – Includes Crown Royal, Crown Royal Apple, Crown Royal Peach, Absolut & Absolut Grapefruit, Patron Silver and Repo and Captain Morgan Spiced
- $8 16 oz. Draft Beer – Choice of Bud Light, Shock Top, Four Peaks Kilt Lifter, Alaskan Amber, Alaskan Icy Bay, Angry Orchard Hard Cider, Dos Equis or Sam Adams Boston Lager
- $10 You-Call-It Cocktails – Includes Crown Royal, Crown Royal Apple, Crown Royal Peach, Absolut & Absolut Grapefruit, Patron Silver and Repo and Captain Morgan Spiced
- 4 for $30 Beer Buckets – Choice of Heineken, Heineken Light, Sam Adams Boston Lager or Angry Orchard Hard Cider
- 5 for $30 Beer Buckets – Choice of Bud Light, Budweiser, Michelob Ultra or Alaskan Amber
NFR bull riders will sign autographs at Gilley’s Wednesday, Dec. 11 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Stay & Play
Room packages start at $79, and include a free shuttle to and from the Thomas & Mack Center and an exclusive TI Gilley’s NFR Souvenir. Treasure Island will also offer its NFR guests 2-for-1 draft beers at Gilley’s, free live NFR TV satellite feed; as well as 20 percent off admission to Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. Always free valet and self-parking make it easy to enjoy all NFR festivities at Treasure Island. To make reservations, call 800-944-7444.
For more information about Treasure Island and specials during NFR, visit www.treasureisland.com.
About Treasure Island
Treasure Island on the Las Vegas Strip is a privately owned hotel and casino and stands alone as the only major Strip property to claim that unique market position. Boasting nearly 3,000 guest rooms, Treasure Island is a world-class destination for headline entertainment. Home to Mystère, the classic Cirque du Soleil performance combines the powerful athleticism, high-energy acrobatics and inspiring imagery that has become the company’s hallmark. Upscale and casual dining choices, hip nightspots and indulgent spa and shopping experiences further complement the one-of-a-kind Treasure Island guest experience. For information visit www.treasureisland.com, https://www.facebook.com/TIvegas or follow the property on Twitter @TIVegas.