ENJOY A VARIETY OF GLOBALLY INSPIRED CUISINE AT JING LAS VEGAS FOR THE BIG GAME AND VALENTINE’S DAY
JING Las Vegas has curated a variety of delicious, special menus to celebrate The Big Game and Valentine’s Day.
JING Las Vegas, located in Downtown Summerlin, is a globally inspired cuisine that serves dishes focused on prime steaks, fresh sushi and seafood. For February, JING will be having special menus for The Big Game and Valentine’s Day.
On Sunday, February 12, 2023, get hyped for the Big Game by joining JING’s Big Game Viewing Party. Complete with appetizing, mouth-watering bites, guests can also expect drink and bottle specials, giveaways, contests, big screen TVs to satisfy your Game Day viewing pleasure and live music by DJ JBRAY. Pricing goes for $100 food and beverage minimum, per person.
Then, celebrate again at JING two days later for Valentine’s Day. JING will have champagne specials by Devant, his and hers cocktail specials by Zacapa Rum and Ciroc Vodka, their full a la carte menu and a special “Sweetheart Menu” by Executive Chef Thomas Griese for $195 per couple.
See more information below:
The Big Game – Sunday, February 12, 2023
Enjoy JING’s Big Game bites that include:
- Spicy Edamame: “Buffalo style” with blue cheese crumbles
- Salsa Bar: Pico de gallo, serrano tomatillo, house-made corn tortilla chips. Add guacamole for $10.
- Chicken Wings: Choice of – mild, buffalo, spicy chili-garlic or sweet teriyaki bbq sauce
- Ahi Tuna Poke Nachos: Wonton crispy cracker, poke sauce, avocado, serrano chilies, nori, scallions and kimchee
- Maine Lobster Roll: Tarragon aioli, butter lettuce on toasted brioche
- Crispy Firecracker Shrimp: Spicy hot sauce, sriracha buttermilk ranch, celery and carrot
- Flintstone BBQ Wagyu Beef Rib: 36-hour slow smoked with coleslaw and a warm potato salad
- Three Choices of USDA Prime Premium Black Angus Steaks:
- Dry aged porterhouse
- Prime longbone tomahawk
- Dry aged New York strip
Valentine’s Day – Tuesday, February 14, 2023
For Valentine’s Day, guests have the option to order their favorite dishes from JING’s a la carte menu or try out Executive Chef Thomas Griese’s “Sweetheart Menu” for $195 per couple:
- First Course (Choice of 2)
- Oysters and Pearls: Kusshii oysters, champagne granita, osetra caviar
- Diver Scallop A La “Reina”: Chili garlic, achiote lime butter, cucumber
- “Hearts” of Romaine Caesar: Artichoke confit, black olive, garlic caesar dressing
- Sushi and Nigiri Tasting: Blue fin tuna, king salmon, Hokkaido bay scallop hamachi crunch love roll, spicy negi toro, pink California heart roll
- Second Course (Choice of 2)
- JING “Surf and Turf”: Butter poached king crab, filet mignon rossini, truffled mushroom duxelles
- Diver Sea Scallop and Main Lobster Ravioli: Baby zucchini, lemon beurre blanc sauce
- USDA Prime New York Strip Sirloin: Roasted spicy cauliflower, Cantonese fried rice, veal demi-glace
- Third Course
- Chocolate “Fantasy”: Raspberry chocolate crème brûlée dome, white chocolate mousse, vanille crème chantilly and chocolate dipped strawberries, 24 karat golden caramel
For more information and to book a reservation, visit JING Las Vegas online at their website.
ABOUT JING LAS VEGAS
For over a decade, JING has been one of the most recognized and highest-rated restaurants in Denver, and Aspen, Colorado. Winner of numerous awards, JING’s menu features Global Fusion Cuisine, with a focus on prime steaks, sushi and seafood, using products from locally sourced and organic farms. The ultra-chic setting includes dynamic design details and impressive fire and water features creating perfect chi for the best dining experience. Visit JING Las Vegas located at Downtown Summerlin at 10975 Oval Park Drive in the heart of Summerlin, fifteen minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. Enjoy Happy Hour, Monday – Thursday from 5:00 P.M. to 6:00 PM and Brunch on Sundays from 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. JING opens at 5:00 P.M. daily with a deejay spinning nightly at 8:30 P.M. For more information, visit our website at www.jingrestaurant.com or call us at 702-333-1512.