THIS FRIDAY, AUG. 11, JOIN THE FIRST-EVER “SOUND CHECK” SILENT RAVE
FOR CHARITY ABOARD THE LAS VEGAS MONORAIL
Proceeds to benefit Deaf Centers of Nevada
This Friday, music-goers and fans of the popular “silent disco” events are invited to experience the first-ever “Sound Check” silent rave inside a Las Vegas Monorail train. The versatile and convenient Las Vegas Strip transportation company has teamed up with nightlife enthusiasts YAYFRIENDS! to offer an on-train private disco dance party where attendees wear headphones that tune into the DJ’s spinning tracks.
Proceeds from this event will be donated to Deaf Centers of Nevada. Sound Check was developed to provide the ability for the hearing impaired to restore music in their lives while enriching the local music community. More than 100 participants are expected to join Friday’s event.
- Las Vegas Monorail
- YAYFRIENDS! – A local group of nightlife enthusiasts and production experts who are passionate about the Las Vegas community.
- Entertainment including: Special guests Dancetronauts from Santa Cruz, CA, MNDST, and local DJ Man in the Mirror
- CVLT Photo
Friday, August 11
7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Participants may join the event for as little or as long as they would like.
- Participants wearing headphones dancing to silent rave.
- DJ Dancetronauts dressed in NASA flight suits and DJ Man in the Mirror dressed in a mirror suit.
- Participants boarding the Sound Check train.
Colorful “Visit Las Vegas”-wrapped Monorail Train
MGM Grand Monorail Station
3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Tickets may be purchased for $1 (local fare) plus $5 suggested donation for headphones; anyone holding any class of Monorail ticket may also obtain the headphones for $5.
Local fares require valid Nevada ID and may be purchased at the Las Vegas Monorail MGM Grand station customer service desk from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday, Aug. 11. All other Las Vegas Monorail Station customer service desks are open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS: