Promotional graphics for AREA15’s Halloween festivities.
(Graphics courtesy of AREA15)
AREA15 HOSTS ALL-AGES HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES, GRAND OPENING OF
ROCKET FIZZ CANDY SHOP OCT. 30, 31
AREA15, the new immersive entertainment and art complex in Las Vegas, invites guests to don their scariest and most creative costumes this Halloween for a weekend full of spirited festivities for all ages.
Also getting into the holiday spirit is AREA15’s newest tenant to open its doors, Rocket Fizz. The nationwide soda pop and candy shop will be making its grand entrance at AREA15 on Halloween weekend. Open at 4 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 30 and Saturday, Oct. 31, Rocket Fizz will be handing out complimentary pieces of taffy candy to all visitors in costume who stop by their shop.
A schedule of Halloween events follows:
- Date: Friday, Oct. 30
- Time: 4 p.m. to midnight
- Early entry is from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. for family-friendly festivities. Late entry is from 8 p.m. – 12 a.m. geared toward adults, but open to all ages.
- Cost: Early Entry is $5; children 10 years old and younger are free. Late Entry is a $15 cover charge for all ages.
- Description: Guests can channel their favorite B-movie horror flick and come dressed to kill for a Friday night of devilish fun and bewitching thrills. ScAREA15 will deliver a witch’s brew of socially distanced candy shoots, ghostly performances inside The Portal, scariest costume contests, prizes and more. Also available: cash bar potion stations and food for purchase from The Beast Pop-up by Todd English.
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 31
- Time: 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.;
- Early entry is from 4 to 7 p.m. for family-friendly festivities. Late entry is from 8 p.m. – 2 a.m. geared towards adults but open to all ages.
- Cost: Early Entry is $5; children 10 years old and younger are free. Late Entry is a $25 cover charge for all ages.
- Description: Fly into Future Carnival will be part costume bash and part trippy transformation. Guests are invited to come dressed in their best intergalactic looks and celebrate Halloween among acrobats, stilt walkers, fortune tellers, candy shoots, prizes and galaxy games. Guests will enjoy live performances inside The Portal, intergalactic costume contests, and more. Also available: cash bar potion stations and food for purchase from The Beast Pop-up by Todd English.
Space is limited. Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets ahead of time to guarantee entry; walk-ups are available based off capacity. Reservation does not guarantee immediate entry. Face masks are required for all employees and guests.
Space is limited and reservations are required. To secure a spot, submit a reservation inquiry at https://area15.com/events/.
3215 S. Rancho Dr.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
Click here for directions
AREA15 will follow the latest recommendations of leading health experts and government authorities, including the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And true to the insatiable hunger for all things inventive and groundbreaking, AREA15 will be using cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technology to help implement these recommendations, including an AI-driven thermal scanning platform that screens temperature accurately and non-invasively, detects the absence of a mask, and alerts staff when social distancing thresholds are not being met.
AREA15, located minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, is the world’s first purpose-built experiential entertainment complex offering live events, immersive activations, monumental art installations, extraordinary design elements, unique retail, ground-breaking technology, bars and eateries and much more. With a growing collection of dynamic destinations including Emporium, Oddwood, Dueling Axes, Lost Spirits Distillery, Wink World, Museum Fiasco, Five Iron Golf, The Beast Food Hall by Todd English and its anchor experience, Meow Wolf Las Vegas. AREA15’s ever-changing art, retail and entertainment attractions will draw locals and tourists of all ages when it opens in September 2020. AREA15 represents a collaborative venture between real estate development firm Fisher Brothers and creative agency Beneville Studios, both of New York. For more information visit www.AREA15.com.