Top Row L to R: Yoga and Wellness with Dray; Frequency Breathwork.
Bottom Row: The Sacred Lounge.
(Photo Courtesy Top Row: AREA15/Bright Light Digital Art.
Photo Courtesy Bottom Row: AREA15/Lanskivision.)
AREA15 INTRODUCES RADIANCE WELLNESS PROGRAM FEATURING
IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES EXPLORING MIND, BODY, SOUL
AREA15, the immersive art and entertainment district located minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, officially introduces Radiance, a brand-new wellness program featuring a roster of rotating immersive experiences exploring the mind, body and soul. Combining ethereal music and immersive visuals inside AREA15’s projection-mapped Portal, Radiance currently encompasses three wellness experiences on a rotating schedule, including Yoga and Wellness with Dray, Frequency Breathwork and The Sacred Lounge – A Conscious Community Experience.
Radiance at AREA15’s current schedule follows:
Yoga and Wellness with Dray
Date: Upcoming dates include Sept. 10, Oct. 4, Oct. 8
Time: Class begins at 7 p.m.
Location: The Portal
Cost: $25 per person. Click here to purchase tickets.
Description: Tap into a higher version of yourself with an immersive yoga class taught by Dray Gardner in The Portal. Build strength, create awareness and bring your mind and body connection to a new level. Enjoy a class experience like no other, surrounded by state-of-the-art sound and 360-degree projections that will envelop participants during the session. Participants are required to bring their own mats.
Dray Gardner was once crippled by a life-threatening automobile accident and his doctor suggested back surgery, however, Gardner insisted on a more holistic approach. Yoga allowed his mind and body to have brand-new experiences – teaching him balance, discipline, focus, determination, strength, flexibility and peace of mind through meditation.
Date: Upcoming dates include Aug. 30, Sept. 13, Sept. 27, Oct. 11
Time: Class begins at 7 p.m.
Location: The Portal
Cost: $35 per person. Click here to purchase tickets.
Description: Guests are invited to a guided conscious breathwork experience by Frequency Breathwork inside The Portal, AREA15’s 3D projection-mapped room. Attendees can immerse themselves in this deep psychedelic experience through the power and safety of their own oxygen supply. While practicing breathwork, guests will be surrounded by immersive visuals wrapping around the space to round out the experience.
The Sacred Lounge – A Conscious Community Experience
Date: Upcoming dates include Sept. 3, Sept. 17, Oct. 1, Oct. 15
Time: Sessions begin at 11 a.m.; doors open 30 minutes prior
Location: The Portal and Sanctuary Lounge
Cost: General admission begins at $33. Multi-class passes are also available. To purchase tickets, click here.
Description: Attendees are invited to open their creative pathways and dive deeper into mind, body and spiritual health with Merriliz Monzon and Krystian Eklund. The Sacred Lounge encompasses a series of 1.5-hour guided classes in AREA15’s projection-mapped Portal incorporating movement, meditation, journaling and sound bath healing experiences to empower and awaken the community. Guests will be guided through an experiential process of calming the mind, opening the body’s creative channels and learning techniques to elevate their consciousness for the fulfillment of their purpose. Following each session, attendees are invited to a Connection + Community hour in Sanctuary Lounge.
Upcoming sessions include:
- Elevate Your Wealth Consciousness on September 3
- Wealth is your birthright. Become aware of mental, emotional and spiritual limitations keeping you from fulfilling your financial and personal wealth in every domain of your life. Break free from patterns of self-sabotage through guided contemplation, sacred teachings for wealth and physical release. Magnify true wealth in every relationship – starting with you.
- Heart-Centric Living on September 17
- Your emotions are your guidance system. Your power lies in your ability to honor your emotions, feel them without judgment and harness that strength to move forward with clarity and courage. Learn to trust yourself and your internal world and experience true liberation by developing the capacity to connect to your internal experience through mindfulness. Open your heart and witness your emotions from a place of compassion, understanding and love to initiate the process of healing and healthy integration.
- Living Limitless on October 1
- Our mindset impacts our energy. Our energy influences our vibration. Our vibration determines the quality of our experience in this life. What we think, we attract. We become what we focus our attention on. Transform your thoughts and shift your momentum toward alignment. Learn how to release fear, judgements, stories and expectations, and awaken to the true potential of an unlimited life.
- Magnify Your Vision on October 15
- Get into wholly alignment with what you’re being called to create and get super clear in defining what you desire for your mind, your body, your relationships, your wealth and your spirit as we move into the last three months of 2022. Learn the Growth Formula and apply ancient practice to water the seeds of your vision, given only unto you. This is your time.
In addition, AREA15 also invites visitors to Sanctuary Lounge and Oddwood Bar after each Radiance Wellness Program event to mix and mingle underneath the 5,000 twinkling LED lights on the tree’s branches. Featuring the brand-new “AL1V5” Beverage Menu (pronounced “alive”), Radiance attendees can savor wellness-inspired beverages and craft mocktails designed to replenish nutrients and provide refreshment after class. Guests can try a variety of options, including the Ginger Cooler made with orange juice, lemon juice, almond syrup, egg whites and ginger beer or stay hydrated with wellness shots such as the Stay Golden made with pineapple, turmeric, lemon and coconut water.
“AREA15’s Radiance Wellness Program offers guests unmatched experiences in an immersive setting unlike anywhere else in the world,” said Noah Kessler, head of entertainment, AREA15. “We are thrilled with the positive reception our current experiences have received and look forward to extending dates and rolling out additional wellness programs for our visitors in the coming months.”
For more information on AREA15’s Radiance Wellness Program events or to purchase tickets, visit AREA15.com.
ABOUT AREA15 LAS VEGAS
AREA15, located minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, represents the world’s first purpose-built immersive entertainment district offering live events, distinctive attractions, interactive art installations, extraordinary design elements, unique retail, ground-breaking technology, bars and eateries and much more. AREA15’s curated mix of dynamic destinations—including Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart, Lost Spirits Distillery, Illuminarium, Dueling Axes, Five Iron Golf, The Beast by Todd English, Wink World: Portals Into the Infinite, Museum Fiasco, Virtualis VR, Emporium Arcade Bar and many more—represents what’s next in experiential entertainment. With a robust, ever-changing roster of concerts, events, immersive art exhibitions, out-of-this-world nightlife and boundary-pushing production shows, AREA15 attracts visitors of all ages.
AREA15 has received numerous accolades, including being named “Best Immersive Art Experience” by USA Today 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Awards, one of “The 10 Most Innovative Urban Development and Real Estate Companies of 2020” by Fast Company, “Best Place for Your Instagram Shot” as well as “Best Attraction” for two consecutive years by Las Vegas Weekly Readers’ Choice Best of Vegas Awards, “Best Arts Hub” by Vegas Magazine, claiming the No. 1 spot in Blooloop’s “World’s Top 11 Immersive Art Experiences” and being included in Las Vegas Magazine’s Hall of Fame.