BIG GAME CELEBRATIONS TO TAKE OVER DOWNTOWN LAS VEGAS, FEBRUARY 7
Circa Resort & Casino and the D Las Vegas to transform into tailgate hotspots for football’s premier championship
Football fans, huddle up! Downtown Las Vegas will welcome sports enthusiasts for Big Game celebrations at Circa Resort & Casino and the D Las Vegas on Sunday, February 7. Raising the bar for premium viewing on the most exciting day of the football season, visitors can choose from the ultimate pool bash, private Man Caves, watch parties in the world’s largest sportsbook and much more.
“With the biggest game in sports right around the corner, we are gearing up for an epic takeover in downtown,” said CEO Derek Stevens. “No matter what team you’re rooting for on February 7, one thing is for sure: you’re going to have the time of your life.”
Downtown Las Vegas’ Big Game events will include the following:
Circa Resort & Casino
Circa is planning two major Big Game celebrations where fans can party in style, either at the world’s largest sportsbook or the resort’s dynamic pool amphitheater, Stadium Swim.
- VIP Viewing at the World’s Largest Sportsbook: Visitors looking for a next-level football fortress and sportsbook can catch the game on the massive 78-million-pixel high-definition screen inside of Circa. Operated by Circa Sports, the venue features exclusive seating areas equipped with power outlets and Wi-Fi, as well as food & beverage from Circa restaurants. Packages include the following:
- Circa Club Upper: Get a bird’s-eye view of the book with a spot in the Circa Club Upper section. Each table gives dedicated football aficionados a space to enjoy top-notch service and luxury booth seating.
- Circa Club Lower: These tables the Circa Club Lower section care perfect for medium-to-large groups.
- Champions Club: The Champions Club section includes family style seating in the center of the sportsbook.
- Legends Club: Spectators can get a front-row view with plush recliners in the Legends Club, located directly in front of the book’s screen.
- Pool Party at Stadium Swim: Fans can soak in the sun at the country’s largest pool destination for sports lovers, Stadium Swim. Housing six temperature-controlled pools, two swim-up bars and a 143-foot diagonal, 14-million-megapixel LED screen, guests can take advantage of several poolside packages:
- The G.O.A.T: Groups who seek Vegas-style luxury can book the G.O.A.T. package, accommodating up to 30 guests. This bundle includes a VIP super cabana with a 65-inch TV, a lush courtyard viewing area with an 86-inch TV and a private in-suite restroom. Parties also will receive two magnum bottles of select spirits with complimentary mixers, one magnum bottle of champagne, one case of beers, one case of waters, 12 Red Bulls and three food platters.
- The Sky Box: For a more private experience, groups can reserve one of Stadium Swim’s VIP cabanas. The high-end space can house up to eight people and features its own high-definition TV to catch all the action up close. The package also includes a magnum bottle of a select spirit with complimentary mixers, one bottle of champagne, 12 beers, six Red Bulls, six waters and two food platters.
- The Stadium Club: Guests can live large with a VIP booth package that includes two bottles of select spirits with complimentary mixers, 12 beers, six Red Bulls, six waters and two food platters.
- The Red Zone: This bundle includes a VIP daybed with accommodations for up to four people, one bottle of a select spirit with complimentary mixers, one bucket of beer and a party platter of delicious game-day bites.
- Sideline Passes: This package includes VIP lounge chair seating for one, the choice between three beers or one pitcher of a select specialty cocktail, and access to Stadium Swim’s food and beverage menu.
While a variety of packages are available, all participants must be 21 years of age or older. For more information, contact 702-247-2258 or visit www.circalasvegas.com to book.
the D Las Vegas
Offering more ways to up the ante this football season, the D Las Vegas has made its mark as one of Fremont Street Experience’s most energetic destinations.
- Private Man Caves: In the D’s private Man Caves, guests can kick back in their own exclusive space with multiple high-definition screens, plush MVP seating and unlimited game-day food and drinks with their favorite teammates.
- Special Gameday Package: Partiers can host a high-energy watch event at the 11,000-square-foot Big Game party hub on the D’s 12th floor. The package includes on-site betting, state-of-the-art sound and unlimited stadium food and drink. For easy wagering, Circa Sports will have live ticket writers at betting stations throughout the game, offering the unparalleled convenience and expertise for which the betting brand is known.
For more information, contact the D’s sales department at 702-388-2200 or Sales@thed.com to book.
Circa Resort & Casino and the D Las Vegas continue to have a strong commitment to the health and safety of all guests and team members and are dedicated to following local and national health and safety guidelines. Group and event sizes will adhere to capacity restrictions mandated by the Governor at that time.
About Circa Resort & Casino
Circa Resort & Casino delivers an all-new integrated resort concept to the heart of downtown Las Vegas. Las Vegas’ first adults-only casino, Circa introduces a new legacy that turns up the good times to eleven and burns bright with the original spirit of Vegas. Combining the best of Las Vegas service in a modern, state-of-the-art setting, Circa is designed for guests to live large in the now, make the most of life’s fleeting moments and create new memories through an exhilarating, multi-sensory experience. The first ground-up casino-resort in downtown Las Vegas in 40 years, its larger-than-life amenities include the world’s largest sportsbook; Stadium Swim, a year-round pool amphitheater; two-story casino; eclectic restaurant and bar concepts; Garage Mahal, a high-tech transportation hub; an expansive local art collection and more. Circa’s 777-room hotel tower will open on December 28, 2020. Visit circalasvegas.com or follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @circalasvegas to stay up to date.
About the D Las Vegas
the D Las Vegas delivers the fresh, energetic attitude and fun atmosphere synonymous with Downtown Las Vegas. The casino hotel boasts 629 remodeled rooms and suites and a unique two-level casino featuring modern and vintage floors. Cocktails, beer and frozen beverages abound inside the casino at LONGBAR, BarCanada and on the Fremont Street Experience at D Bar. the D offers contemporary American fare at D Grill, Detroit’s legendary Coney Dogs at American Coney Island and premium steaks and authentic Italian dishes at Joe Vicari’s Andiamo Italian Steakhouse. Follow the D on Facebook and Twitter.
About Downtown Las Vegas Events Center
Located at the corner of Third St. and Carson Ave. in Downtown Las Vegas, Downtown Las Vegas Events Center is the ultimate entertainment destination. The 20,000-foot multipurpose space offers carefully designed layouts to create a unique and memorable experience for every curated event. Merging Vegas nostalgia with a modern touch, Downtown Las Vegas Events Center is inviting to both tourists and locals and embraces the spirit of the city with an eclectic line-up, ranging from music festivals, sport viewing parties and more. The venue features a state-of-the-art stage, sound and lighting design equipment and can accommodate up to 11,000 guests. For more information, visit www.dlvec.com or follow on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @DLVEC.