Boyd Gaming Destinations Award
More Than $31 Million in Jackpots in September
Boyd Gaming properties across southern Nevada awarded multiple jackpots of $10,000 or more in September at Aliante, Cannery, The Orleans, Suncoast, Sam’s Town, California, Fremont and Main Street Station.
In all, more than $31 million in jackpots were awarded last month, including:
- Kicking off the month of September, a lucky guest scored a more than $14,000 payday playing Dragon Link at Suncoast Hotel and Casino on September 1.
- Teresa was playing a Buffalo machine at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa on September 2 when she won a more than $10,500 jackpot.
- A Hawaiian visitor got lucky on a Shamrock machine at Fremont Hotel and Casino when they won a more than $10,000 jackpot on September 5.
- On September 6, a guest at Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall placed a 75 cent bet and walked away with a more than $11,000 payday from a Rich Little Piggies machine.
- Jun from Hawaii won a $50,000 jackpot from a Red White and Blue machine at Fremont on September 8.
- On September 9, Brian won a more than $23,500 jackpot playing Dancing Drums at Aliante.
- At California Hotel and Casino, another Hawaiian guest place a $3 bet on a Quick Hit machine and walked away with a more than $15,000 payday on September 10.
- On September 14, Ralph from Hawaii was playing Abundant Fortunes at Fremont when he won a more than $19,000 jackpot.
- A guest from Illinois playing live Keno at The Orleans Hotel and Casino hit all 8 numbers on an 8-spot ticket and won a $50,000 jackpot on September17.
- Dana won a more than $36,000 jackpot on September 18 playing a Triple Double Seven machine at Aliante.
- On September 19, a lucky guest from Texas cracked the Piggy Bank with a $5 bet on a Lock It Link Piggy Bankin machine to win a more than $12,000 jackpot at Fremont.
- A lucky local was playing a Dollar Storm machine at Suncoast on September 20 when the were awarded a jackpot of more than $93,000.
- At The Cal on September 22, another Hawaiian guest won a more than $19,000 jackpot off of a $10 bet on a Gold Standard machine.
- On September 24, a guest at Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel placed a 50 cent bet on a Lock It Link Eureka Blast Reel and walked away with a more than $12,000 jackpot.
- At Cannery Casino Hotel on September 25, a guest won a more than $16,000 jackpot on a Dragon Link machine.
- A guest playing Keno at Suncoast on September 29 won a more than $19,000 payout.
- A guest at Sam’s Town finished off the month with their win of more than $15,000 from a Wonder 4 Tall Fortunes Machine on September 30.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, visit www.boydgaming.com.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE:BYD) is a leading geographically diversified operator of 28 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states, and manager of a tribal casino in northern California. The Company is also a strategic partner and 5% equity owner of FanDuel Group, the nation’s leading sports-betting operator. With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service. Through a long-standing company philosophy called Caring the Boyd Way, Boyd Gaming is committed to advancing Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) initiatives that positively impact the Company’s stakeholders and communities. For additional Company information and press releases, visit https://investors.boydgaming.com.