Celebrate Independence Day at Tivoli Village with fresh52
Farmers Market Festivities, Boutique Specials, Military Discounts, and more
Saturday, July 4
Tivoli Village offers something for everyone this Fourth of July. fresh52, Las Vegas’ largest certified farmers market, will celebrate Independence Day on Saturday, July 4 with military discounts, interactive chef demonstrations including festive meal ideas as well as tips and tricks for the perfect BBQ, a special kids area in the park, product specials and more. Ranked among the top 25 markets throughout the entire United States, fresh52 now hosts over 50 one-of-a-kind vendors offering unique products along with the freshest ingredients available in Las Vegas. Guests can stroll the streets of Tivoli every Saturday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. exploring the wide variety of vendors and discovering new items weekly.
Active military members will enjoy an additional 10% discount on all products purchased at fresh52 on the holiday. Families and kids looking for a unique way to spend the morning will find an interactive craft area with 4th of July crafts and face painting.
Market vendors will feature specials and discounts on everything to prepare for July 4th barbecues at home including fresh corn and other seasonal produce, meats, cheeses, handmade desserts, and rare, exotic spices. Products on special include:
- Corn in peaches and cream, white and yellow varieties
- Success Valley Farms succulent strawberries
- Triple Delight blueberries
- Stone fruit from Olsen Family Farms
- Whole Huli Huli chickens from Diamond Head Grill
- Specialty dried seasoning packets from Herbs By Diane
- Local raw honey from Pahrump Honey Company
- Beach House Candles
- Regular and vegan, non-GMO & gluten free tamales from Poncho’s Kitchen
- Smoothies and Microgreens from Urban Hydrogreens
- Kettle Corn and Lemonade from Las Vegas Kettle Corn
Northwest Career College will also be on site at the Tivoli Village fresh52 farmer’s market offering the Imagine America Foundation Scholarship, valued at $1,000, to each enrolling student.
In addition to the farmer’s market specials, shoppers are encouraged to visit the Tivoli shops and restaurants for other festive selections, including fresh gourmet hot dogs and meats ready for the grill from Echo & Rig Steakhouse and Butcher Shop and a Fourth of July Picnic at Social Bistro & Wine Bar.
Other retailers with sales and specials for the holiday include:
- Summer Sale with 30% off select styles at newly opened fashion boutique Gypsy05;
- Additional military discounts at B Sweet Candy Boutique;
- A free patriotic, all-natural treat from Shaggy Chic when you book a scissor and style on the holiday;
- 15% off wall décor, chandeliers and sculptures at River North urban home décor;
- At Parque fashions, the more you spend, the more you save plus an additional 10% off when you follow them on social media
- Up to 50% off shorts and Brandy Melvile at PacSun
For more information about Fourth of July happenings at Tivoli, visit Facebook.com/TivoliVillageLV.
fresh52 farmers & artisan market is a lively, friendly, open air market where neighbors and friends come together to celebrate their community. Every Saturday morning the market features choice vendors with organic and sustainable seasonal produce, freshly baked goods, gourmet olive oils, salsas, spices, sauces, nuts, handmade modern craft, artisans & more!
About Tivoli Village
Tivoli Village features a unique mix of retailers ranging from luxury brands to one-of-a-kind boutiques, as well as enticing restaurants. The exclusive shopping and dining destination is located in one of the most affluent sections of Southern Nevada, 15 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip and adjacent to One Queensridge Place. Tivoli Village is currently developing a second phase that will add more than 270,000 square feet of retail, restaurant, entertainment and office space. For more information on events at Tivoli Village visit tivolivillagelv.com, follow Tivoli Village on Twitter or like Tivoli Village on Facebook.