Code Ninjas® Announces February Events for Las Vegas Kids
Free Events and Themed Video Game Camps Teach Valuable Coding Skills
Code Ninjas announces coding classes and themed camps for kids ages 6 to 14. Free sessions with Code Ninja Senseis and themed camps welcome kids to explore their love of technology.
“We wanted to give Las Vegas parents and kids curious about technology an opportunity to explore new programs and learn about our game-based, martial arts inspired curriculum,” says Don Kang, owner and director of Code Ninjas. “Through our fun sessions and themed camps, we have the opportunity to share that our programs are inclusive, effective and can prepare kids for a future in technology.”
Code Ninjas Summerlin will host the following events:
- Wednesday, February 10: Free 90-minute Coding Event welcomes kids ages 6-14 to create their own video games and learn how to code while under the guidance of a Code Ninja Sensei. Available time slots;
- 12:30-2pm for kids ages 6-8
- 2-3:30pm for kids 9-14
- To reserve a spot, visit https://bit.ly/2Yr1VSM
- Monday, February 15: JurrasiCraft invites Minecraft fans ages 7-14 to become junior paleontologists and mine up fossils, extract DNA and clone dinosaurs – through the popular game, Minecraft!
- 8:30am-3:30pm for kids ages 7-14
- To reserve a spot, visit https://www.codeninjas.com/nv-summerlin/camps/minecraft-hackathon
For more information on Code Ninjas Summerlin, call 702-518-0116 or visit them online at www.codeninjas.com/nv-summerlin.
In keeping with their commitment to provide a safe environment, Code Ninjas has implemented the following health and safety measures; reduced room capacities to allow for social distancing, increased regularity of sanitation of high traffic areas and equipment, face coverings required for all employees and visitors and hand sanitation stations are available throughout the facility.
About Code Ninjas:
Founded in 2016, Code Ninjas® is the world’s largest and fastest-growing kids coding franchise, with more than 200 locations open across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. At Code Ninjas centers, kids learn to code while building their own video games. They gain problem solving, critical thinking, and STEM skills in a fun, safe, and inspiring environment. Kids have fun, parents see results®. For more information, visit codeninjas.com.
Photos courtesy of Code Ninjas.